Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Merci Pour Le Frerard

It's Like A Rocket In My Pocket And I Need To Scratch

by -Shiisha- 0 reviews

"Okay, fine. At least have me on top sometimes. Gerard is always on top, it’s unfair. I bet its cause I’m short."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-16 - Updated: 2008-01-16 - 1881 words

0Unrated
"I don't care how you show it to me..."

I started playing the opening note to the extended intro to our song, "You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison." It was the last song we would be playing for tonight's concert, and thank god for that I thought to myself. I hurt all over, especially my hands, no prizes for guessing why. I must've look like a dork, standing there playing pansy with my mouth wide open in a "muh" expression. I could hear a steady voice next to me singing, "ba ba ba ba baduna na na." Of course I knew who it was, it was him. Gerard Arthur Way, 28 years old, 5`9, hazel cross green eyes and approximately 146.5 pounds. Okay, I think I know him a little too well. I bet I know him better than his entire fan base. Yes, he has a fan base; I looked it up on the internet. I have one too, but that’s besides the point. I raised my eyes from my fret board to look over at Gerard, who was backing up towards me. He stood next to me so close that our arms were brushing against each other and I could feel the tinsel that was wrapped around his neck and draping down across his chest scratching against the bare skin of my upper arm. I stopped playing guitar as did Ray and Bob stopped playing his drums giving respected silence for a solo from Mikey and his bass, and Gerard and his microphone; the envy of 99.8% of female MCR fans, the other 0.2% envied his right hand. He leant in close to me and started to give short heavy moans close to my ear.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, oh, oh, OH, OH, OH..."

I felt a wave of excitement sweep over my entire body starting at my knees and up to my head... And I mean the one on my shoulders, you sick pervert. Okay, I lied about that... I started backing away from Gerard quickly trying to block out his moans, almost tripping over his microphone cord in the process. Thank god I had my guitar in front of me; I could feel myself getting... Uh, excited... I turned to face the crowd; the girls were going nuts for him.

"In the middle of a gun fight..."

When I turned back to Gerard he was looking at me, I swear he winked at me too. I felt my face turn a deep shade of red and luckily the lights we had were as red was my face so no one would notice anyways. The rest of the song went past in a blur until I found myself walking off stage with the screams of the crowd echoing in my ears and in my mind.

"GOODNIGHT AND FAREWELL EVERYBODY! YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING BRILLIANT!"

I sat myself on top of a spare amp backstage, handing my guitar to one of the stage technicians and watched as Mikey and Bob chatted excitedly about the show and how they thought of it as another success. I rubbed my hands over my face and through my hair I was exhausted and I wanted to go to sleep more than anything else. There was a loud crash and I looked up from my hands to see Gerard had tripped over one of the millions of cords and fell straight into Bob's drum kit, which had just been moved. I couldn't help but giggle at him.

"Oh yeah, don't all rush to help me at once..."

He snorted as he pulled himself up and strolled over to me with his hands behind his head. I weakly waved at him and went back trying to sleep again.

"Yo, Frank? If you're that tired I can drive you back to the hotel if you want. I don’t really wanna stay here any longer anyways."

I looked up at him and nodded as furiously as my current energy levels would let me. I jumped off of the amp and walked with him towards the door. No one noticed starting to leave except for Mikey who gave a strange look at Gerard, whom in turn smiled and raised his eyebrows. Mikey looked appalled, I don't know why though. When we finally got to Gerard's car and he let me in, I practically collapsed into the passenger seat and leant against the dashboard. I heard Gerard laugh at me, I didn’t really care but I still looked up at him. He was smiling at me, he looked cute. So I smiled and sat up letting my head rest on my shoulder. It only took 10 minutes to drive to the hotel and another 5 to get to the room we shared. I was inwardly squealing when I found out I was bunking with Gerard. I flopped backwards onto our double bed and let out a sigh of relief to finally be somewhere more comfortable than on that amp. Gerard tossed his keys into a bowl that sat on a low cupboard and took off his jacket as he walked into the bedroom, tossing it carelessly onto a nearby chair.

"Frankie, I’m going to go have a shower, so if you’re not awake when I come out, I'll say goodnight now."

I grunted in response and started to toe off my shoes and crawled under the blankets, which smelt oddly of cinnamon. I heard the door shut faintly as I hung on the line of consciousness. I heard the water start running, followed by a small shriek come from Gerard either because the water was too hot or too cold. As I drifted in and out of consciousness I heard him start to sing, I think it was, "The Ghost Of You" but I couldn't really tell.

"And all the things that are ever gonna scar me, for all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me..."

I rolled over and nuzzled into my pillow determined to get to sleep now. I was so tired, that I couldn't sleep. I let out a little whimper and half kicked off my blankets. I heard the door open again and I opened my eyes gently so the light wouldn't annoy me. Gerard was standing at the end of the bed, looking at me. In only his boxers I might add. His raven black hair was everywhere as he had obviously not bothered to pull a brush through it. He was biting his lower lip as the water from his hair dripped down his neck and shoulders onto his torso. Fuck. Luckily my hair was covering my face so he couldn't see me staring at him. He knelt on the end of the bed and crawled up and lay next to me, our faces barely inches from each other. I could feel his hot breath on my lips, smelling of peppermint and faintly of cigarettes. He took a deep breath and held it for a moment.

"Frank, I know you probably can’t hear me but I something to tell you. I've been meaning to tell you this for so long but I've never gotten the courage to say it to you. I... Uh... I l-l-love you, Frankie."

He closed his eyes tightly, it looked as if he were about to cry. And knowing Gerard he probably was. I quickly flicked my hair out of my face and gently pressed my lips against his own.

"I love you too Gerard, I always have."

I heard him quickly gasp and let out a staggering breath. I let my hand rest on his bare hip and lent over onto him a little more and kissed him firmly. Gerard pulled me fully on top of him and I felt him slide his hands up my shirt and rest on the small of my back. I shivered at his touch; his hands were warm and felt soft against my skin. I felt his tongue pressing against my lips trying to pry them apart. I opened them slightly; just enough to let Gerard slide his tongue in and play with my own. I heard a small bang from somewhere in the lounge area of the hotel room, but thought nothing of it as Gerard started tugging my shirt over my head. I sat up and straddled his hips, pulling my shirt the remainder of the way over my head while licking my lips and toying with my lip ring seductively. Gerard sat up and started to bite and suckle at the crook of my neck. I moaned and rose my hips up slightly at Gerard's lower abdomen. He worked his way down my chest and to my stomach while pushing me onto my back and caressing my sides. By now I was letting out steady moans at how good I felt. Gerard crawled up and leant down to pull at my lip ring with his teeth while I started to pull gently at his boxers. I heard a giggle from behind me and instantly froze, as did Gerard.

"And now Bob cam brings you to our most favored attraction, introducing... FRERARD!"

I tilted my head back and saw Mikey, Ray and Bob standing in the bedroom door way snickering while Bob filmed the whole event. Gerard let out a yell and pulled the blankets up over the both of us, effectively hiding us from "Bob-cam". I heard Mikey say something about "Oh my god, imagine what would happen if we put this on Youtube..." and "The fans are going to go wild if they saw this!" Gerard slipped his hand out from under the blanket and picked up one of his shoes, size nine and a half, and in one quick movement he threw off the blankets took aim and fired straight at Bob's head. His aim was true and Bob fell over backwards. Gerard quickly knelt up throwing his fists in the air.

"OH YEAH! SCORE FOR TEAM GERARD!"

Mikey quickly grabbed onto the camera and ran over to Gerard shoving it into his face.

"So, what are your thoughts on this 'Frerard' so many fans rage about?"

"Well, I think this is a question best answered by my spokesman, Frankie."

Mikey turned around and started filming me, lying there, half naked with a deep blush plastered on my face.

"Well... To tell you the truth. I've actually read some Frerard stories. They're quite good, but I'd really appreciate it if you guys would STOP MAKING US HAVE SEX WITH EACH OTHER!"

Mikey looked at me with an expression of "Oh-well-its-not-like-you-weren't-about-to-do-it-anyways.”

"Okay, fine. At least have me on top sometimes. Gerard is always on top, it’s unfair. I bet its cause I’m short."

Gerard looked at me with a look of feigned sympathy; I glared at him and jumped out of bed running right out the door and down the hallway. I heard Ray yell at Gerard.

"Yo, Gerard? You gonna run after your girlfriend?"

"He's not my girlfriend! He's my boyfriend, get it right!"

Somehow I knew that, that was going to be something that was going to last a very, very long time. But to tell you the truth, I didn't want it any other way.
Sign up to rate and review this story