Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Doesn't Look A Thing Like Jesus

Patrick

by MizPink 1 review

He talks like a gentlemen.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-01-18 - Updated: 2008-01-18 - 695 words

0Unrated
He talks like A Gentlemen

Patrick.

Patrick was everything Pete wanted to be, and needed, at the same time. He was polite by instinct.

He was almost like Jeanae, except Pete knew Patrick wouldn't ever leave him. Patrick was like the

security blanket, the teddy bears, and the dummies that made all children feel secure.

If Pete had a bad dream, he would always turn to Patrick. If Pete felt shitty, he'd turn to Patrick. If Pete just needed a friend, he'd turn to Patrick.

Sometimes Pete wished he and Patrick could swap positions, so that Pete would be perfect for just one, lousy day.

Patrick was everything all the girls could of ever want, and it annoyed Pete to no end when people wanted to date him not Patrick. Patrick, who was possibly the best boyfriend any girl would ever, could ever, hope for.

Patrick, who was also the best friend.

But sometimes Patrick didn't like the position he was in with Pete. Pete had always said he'd tell Patrick everything, whenever, wherever, because he needed to. He'd need to let his own steam out, he'd need to vent (just like everyone else).

But when Pete hadn't told Patrick about the suicide attempt, hadn't said anything, Patrick had become angry. "Dont you trust me?" He'd shouted.

He was outraged by his best friends stupidity. Pete could tell him anything, anything at all. That's what Patrick had always told him. And the biggest , most important thing, Pete hadn't told.

The next words "When I said, i could turn to you...i meant...more,...well more like a relapse,"

Patrick had stormed out in a rage, and not spoken to Pete for 2 days. In these 2 days, Pete lost himself. Patrick was the one thing that was stable in his life, and if he lost that, he didn't know how to handle it.

But the 2nd night, Pete had called, crying, begging for Patrick to come back. And he had. He'd held Pete closed, wiped away Pete's tears, and sung him to sleep.

So yeah, Pete was good at making things he loved disappear. And, he loved Patrick. Too much. If he were to say anything more to Patrick--like, " i love you,', but in a different sort of way, well, then, he'd just be loosing one of the best things to happen to him.

Patrick was warm and cuddly, like a new puppy, and cute, too. He smelt nice, and he felt nice to hug, and he was easy to sleep next to. He listened, too, but he did have an opinion.

He'd sigh when Pete fucked up, but he'd tell Pete that everything was going to be okay. He'd made Pete feel relaxed, and Patrick was the one person Pete would let his guard down for.

He loved Patrick's smile, the way his eyes shone, and the way his face lit up. He loved touching Patrick, ever chance he got. Stolen kisses, tugged hands. It meant everything to have some contact with something real, something that really, really understood him.

For the first time in his life, Pete had made one valuable decision, when he had told Patrick on that first day "You're my golden ticket".

Besides holding Pete together, better than stitches ever could, Patrick could almost be a substitute for a girlfriend.

He could tell Rickster' everything, including secrets that only He and Jeanae knew. He'd watch soap opera's with lunchbox, discussing how stupid all the actors were.

It was beyond brotherly love, but, it wasn't in a sexual way (although, Pete would LOVE to get his hands on Patrick if he could).

Patrick was better than the pills, the doctors, the girlfriends, the friends, the family, because Patrick always stuck by Pete, just like they were glued. They did have that special connection, where they knew what they were going to say, before actually saying it.

People underestimated the best-friend-ness of Patrick&Pete (or overestimated it). But, if you think of all the cliche pairings, Pete& Patrick would be those. Maybe, Pete thought, Maybe that was why Patrick had a photo of them, hanging next to Scooby and Shaggy on his wall.
Sign up to rate and review this story