Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 49}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

Just read :]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-01-18 - Updated: 2008-01-18 - 1512 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Cherise's POV)
I knocked on the bathroom door again for the 5th time today.
"Tasha.. are you okay in there?" I asked her.
I just heard moans, groans, and puke falling into the toilet.
"Okay. I'm just going to go get Rachel. She has a stronger stomach than I do." I said loudly at the door, and walked fastly away from the bathroom.
Once I was back into the main room where the reception was being held, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body.
"Hey babe." He whispered.
I just but my hands on his arms, turned my head to see his face and frowned, "Tasha's still sick."
His face looked concerned, "Still?"
I nodded, "Yeah. I'm gonna tell Rachel to go help her. I have a very weak stomach."
He kissed my cheek and unwrapped his arms, "okay. But you better come back, Cupcake."
I smiled widely, "Don't worry. I will."
I then saw Rachel and told her about Tasha.
She then made her way to the bathroom that Tasha was in.
I then made my way back to Brendon, who was now sitting at a table with the rest of the guys.
"So, how is she?" Ryan asked, his face looked so worried.
"She's fine. Just puking alot. It might be because of something that she ate?" I half asked, half stated.
"Yeah. Probably." Ryan said and sighed.
Jon, Spencer, and Brendon just looked at each other.
"Ry, has she been sick like this recently?" Spencer asked, as if trying to piece together a puzzle.
"I don't think so.." Ryan said while trying to think.
"Well, while we were in Chicago... she wasn't feeling that great, and was having a bit of stomach pains..." he said.
I just looked at Brendon.
"Any other time?" Jon asked Ryan.
"Last week. She kept complaining about her stomach. But nothing serious." Ryan said, then realizing yet one more possibility to Tasha's sickness.
We all then smiled at him.
His face then brightened up.
"Don't get all excited. That's just a possibility. Ry, you should talk to her tonight about it, though." Brendon suggested.
"Yeah. I agree." I said to Ryan.
Ryan just nodded, and looked up.
His whole face brightened up again.
All of us looked to where Ryan was looking.
Tasha.
Out of the bathroom.
We all walked over to her and Rachel.
"Better now?" Ryan asked her.
"Yeah. There's like no more food inside of my body now." She joked.
"That's good that you're feeling better. We were all getting really worried about you." I told Tasha.
"Thanks." She smiled.
The DJ then started talking.
"Oh great. Wedding games.... again.." I muttered to Brendon.
He just groaned.
We both hated them, even though, that's how me had met in the first place.
The game was the flower toss and the garder toss.
All of the girls stood together on the dance floor, including me.
Rachel, Tasha and the guys had forced me to.
Tasha then turned around, counted to 3, and threw the bouquet of flowers gracefully behind her.
Believe it or not, but that bouquet just somehow landed in my hands.
Everyone was shocked, including me.
Now it was the garder toss, but before Ryan could toss it, he had to retrieve it off of Tasha's leg.
Someone got Tasha a chair, and it was placed in the middle of the dance floor.
Tasha then sat down, with Ryan on one knee right in front of her.
He reached up her leg to get the garder.
Within seconds, a beautiful white lacey garder was in Ryan's hands just about to be thrown into a group of guys all compiled together on the dance floor.
I crossed my fingers that Brendon would catch it- since the tradition was- whoever caught the garder, would slide it up the girl's leg, who caught the bouquet.
The higher he would put the garder on the girl's leg, the longer their relationship would last.
I held in my breath as Ryan tossed the garder until the white silk was in none other than Brendon's hands.
I then exhaled with relief.
I was sat down on a chair, with Brendon in front of me on one knee, ready to slide the garder up my leg.
Being the goofball that he is, he decided that it'd be more fun to slide it up my leg using his mouth.
I blushed as I felt his soft lips travel up my leg.
He stopped after the garder was halfway up my thigh.
All throughout that little show, guys and girls were screaming and 'ooh'ing.
I blushed, but Brendon- he was used to it I guess.
After that, everyone started dancing the night away.
After about an hour dancing with Brendon, he started talking to me with a quirky smile.
"So, Cherise. Do you fancy the thought of marriage?" he asked me while we were slow dancing.
I just looked at him strangely.
"Yes, but-" I said, but he interrupted.
"No buts.." He said and got down on one knee.
I just stood there in shock.
I looked over to the group of guys, Rachel and Tasha.
They all had huge smiles on their faces as if they knew that this was coming all along.
Those mother fuckers.
"Cherise.. will you marry me, and make me the happiest man alive?" Brendon asked me while holding out a little black box containing a beautiful engagement ring.
I was stunned.
I smiled.
"Yes! I will." I smiled widely, which in return, made Brendon smile widely also.
He then slid the engagement ring on my finger, stood up and kissed me passionately.
Everyone congratulated us.
The rest of the night was a blur, except for the pleasure that I had later experienced with my fiance that night. XD

(Brendon's POV) (5AM)
Cherise had made me THE happiest man alive when she had said yes to marry me.
I hadn't fallen asleep.
I just watched her sleeping peacefully in my arms.
Just then, my cell phone started ringing.
She woke up, startled, then took a sigh of relief when she realized that it was just my cell ringing.
I quickly answered.
"Ryan?" I asked.
"Yeah. Brendon. Tasha just like collapsed about 10 minutes ago. I'm at the hospital." He said all panicky.
"What? What happened?" I asked, jumping out of bed and started to get dressed.
"I don't know. They have her in a room. They put me in the waiting area." He said.
"Okay, just calm down. I'll be right there." I said.
"Okay. Bye." he said.
"Bye." I said and hung up.
I told Cherise before I had called Spencer and Jon.
Cherise and I then got dressed quickly and drove to the hospital.
Once we had arrived, Rachel, Spencer, Josh, Jon, Addie, and Ryan were sitting in the waiting area.
"Anything yet?" I asked Ryan, as Cherise and I both sat down next to Spencer and Rachel, who was holding Josh.
"No. Not yet. " he said sadly.
"I'm sure she'll be okay." Rachel said, trying to comfort Ryan.
We all then waited impatiently to find out what was wrong with Tasha.
After about 2 hours of waiting, a nurse came up to us.
"Mr. Ross?" She asked us guys.
"That would be me. Is my wife okay?" he asked all edgy.
"Yes. She is fine. We ran tests on her, and it turned out that she is a month pregnant." The nurse smiled.
We all looked at each other with huge smiles.
Then Ryan remembered that she had collapsed.
"Woa- But why did she collapse?" He asked curiously.
"Well, Natasha, along with being pregnant, has a stomach ulser. The ulser should be gone in a few days since we gave her something for it. She'll have to be kept here until it goes away, since it may affect the baby." The nurse said.
"So, I'm a dad?!" Ryan said surprised.
"Congratulations Ryan!" We all said to Ryan.
"Well, only one visitor now. Ryan, you are free to sleep in the same room as your wife. We could set up a cot in there if you'd like, since I heard that yesterday, you both got married." The nurse smiled.
"Yeah, I think I will." Ryan told the nurse.
"Thanks all of you for coming out here. I'm sorry that I had to drag you all out of bed at this time of night. But thank you." He said and hugged us all, and kissed Josh on the forehead, since he was sleeping.
We all then made our way to our cars as Ryan was led to the room that Tasha was in.
We were all tired, yet thankful that Tasha was okay.
I was in shock.
Ryan is a dad.
Now I wanted to be a dad too.
But that is totally up to Cherise.
I'm happy with whatever decision she makes.
When we were back at home, and in bed, I fell asleep contently, with the love of my life in my arms.
Finally, I was fucking happy.
And engaged. =D
Sign up to rate and review this story