Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 51}{Ending}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

This is the end. I hope you all enjoyed it :] Thank you again :D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-01-18 - Updated: 2008-01-18 - 1773 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
(Tasha's POV)
(Fast Forward...a while)
"Ryannnn!" I half whined, half cried in pain.
"What?!" He yelled from the downstairs living room.
I on the other hand was up in our bedroom.
Yeah, we moved into a house.
It was more spacious, and we felt the need to finally live in a house since we were married and I was 7 and a half months pregnant.
Right at this moment, my stomach didn't feel so good.
I felt like my stomach was twisting and turning.
I gripped my stomach with my one hand and grabbed onto the closest wall for support.
"Help!" I screamed out loud.
"I then was bent over, trying to deal with this pain.
I heard a loud noise from downstairs by fast-paced footsteps.
He was running.
"What's wrong, muffin?" He asked me, trying to get me to stand up straight again.
I stopped him.
"My stomach... it hurts.. really bad. It feels like the baby is pulling my fucking stomach.. OW!" I half yelled.
"I'm gonna call the doctor-" He said, but then I grasped onto his shirt to notify him of one scary detail.
"My water just broke."
I looked up at his face, and his eyes were popped open.
"What?" He asked, in disbelief.
"Yes, my water broke, Ryan. Call the ambulance, please?" I begged.
I was scared.
The baby was coming out a month and a half earlier?
Oh dear god.
Ryan called 911, and the ambulance was on their way.
"Ryan, I'm scared." I cried.
"Shh, it's gonna be okay. Everything will be fine." He said, hugging me and trying to assure the both of us that our child would be just fine.
The ambulance came within 5 minutes, as we lived near the garage where the ambulances were.
They put me on a bed, and I was then put into the ambulance.
Once I was in the ambulance, they started checking out my stomach to see if there was something wrong.
"She's having some contractions." A guy told the woman that was holding the breathing machine to my mouth.
"What?" I asked.
"Yeah, you're having delayed contractions. We gotta get you to the hospital, and fast." He said, notifying the driver to go faster since this was an emergency.
I was rushed into the emergency.
The nurses helped me onto a gurney, and then I was rushed to see a doctor.
The pain coming from my stomach grew stronger and stronger with each passing minute.
The contraction were beginning to get more and more closer together.
I was now scared.
I saw the doctor come into my vision.
"Hello Mrs. Ross. We're going to have to put you asleep, okay? Everything will be fine." He said.
That is all I remember before being drugged up to become unconcious.
When my eyes, reopened, I saw a white room.
A small white room.
Ryan was sitting on a chair, next to my bed, and was caressing my hand.
"Good morning, beautiful." He said a bit too calmly.
"Good morn-wha- what happened?" I asked, once I had remembered what was going on.
"Well.. we have a baby girl." He smiled widely.
"We do?" I asked, as tears started swelling up in the corners of my eyes.
"Yes," he said, then his smiled turned into a tight-lipped kind of thing, "..only, she was born prematurely, so she can't be held and what not. The doctors say that in about a month, she will be good to go."
"What?" I asked, pissed that I wouldn't be able to hold my beautiful girl for another month.
"I'm sorry Tasha. But look at the bright side- she's alive." He said.
I then thought a bit about that.
"Yes, I was very fortunate to have a pre-maturely born baby girl still alive.
"Can I go see her?" I asked him.
"The doctor said that you have to stay put for a day or so, so the cut will heal. They had to cut open your stomach to get her out." Ryan informed me.
"They did?" I asked, almost on the verge of crying.
"Aw, Tash. It's okay." He said, and got up on the bed with me and cuddled up to me, being very careful to not hurt me or my stitched up stomach.
I didn't feel any pain from the stitches; I guess they had me on some strong meds.
I then sighed, and leaned my head on Ryan's shoulder, and just tried to imagine what our daughter might look like.

(Spencer's POV)
"Sara, Tasha's in the hospital. Ryan said that she had given birth earlier than planned. We gotta go." I informed Sara, who was in the kitchen, and I then went upstairs to get Josh.
"Okay, I'll get my coat and the keys." She said.
"Okay. Meet you in the car." I said and got Josh ready.
"Daddy, what's wrong?" He asked me.
Yes, Josh could talk.
In sentences, I know.
Unbelievable.
He was now almost 2 and a half.
"Aunt Tasha is sick. We're gonna go see her, okay?" I asked him and helped him off of his bed.
"She's sick?" He asked curiously.
"Yes. Aunt Tasha had a little baby, and the little baby is sick. So we have to go see it, and tell it to get better, so then Aunt Tasha can get better too." I said in a baby-ish voice.
I tended to do that when I talked to Josh.
"I hope the baby gets better." He said, while I was dressing him into clean clothes, because he was still in his pajamas.
"Me too. Me too.." I said.
We got to the hospital within 15 minutes.
I asked the nurse at the front desk what room Tasha was in.
Sara, Josh, and I made our way to the room.
"Aunt Tash!" Josh smiled widely as he saw Tasha.
"Hey Josh!" Tasha smield widely too.
They both made each other so happy.
"So where's the little baby? Daddy said that we have to tell it to get better cause it's sick." He said.
"Aw, thank you. The baby is getting cleaned up. You, Daddy and Mommy Sara can go see it soon." Tasha told Josh, who was now sitting on the edge of Tasha's bed, next to Tasha.
"Hey Ryan." I said.
"Hey." He said sadly.
I felt bad.
For some reason, something bad always happened to Ryan and Tasha.
Mostly Tasha.
They suffered enough in the past; they deserved some happiness.
"So, did you call Brendon and Jon?" Ryan asked me.
"Yeah, I did.. Jon is on his way over. It'll take him a day or so. And Brendon was in Chicago also, with Cherise. She had another photo shoot thing to do. But they're all on their way." I assured Ryan that his friends were coming to comfort him.
I just hope that everything would be okay.

(No One's POV)
The next few days were rough on Ryan and Tasha. But the wait was well worth it.
Within 3 weeks, they got to bring home a beautiful baby girl named Sophia Marie Ross.
Now, Spencer and Sara..
They were so cute together.
Deep down, Brendon was angry.
How coudl one of his best friend's go out with his ex girlfriend?
But see, he got over it very quickly.
He took a different path to ponder on.
Everyone deserved to be happy.
Spencer deserved a great girl.
Things between Sara and Brendon became normal, and they acted like friends.
Jon and Addie- the guys rarely saw Jon when they had breaks from touring.
They were always out of sight.
Good for Jon, I guess.
Brendon and Cherise?
They were getting married, soon.
Tasha, Rachel, Sara and Addie would be the girls on Cherise's side, and you could ONLY imagine what guys would be on Brendon's side.
Though, no one really knew, not even Cherise, but she was now pregnant...
It would be a boy.
Next to be a daddy, was Mr. Walker.
Good luck to him.
Tasha was now finally happy and had no worries...
SHe live her life happily--
Psh, do you absolutely thing that I'd take that path to end this?
Let's fast forward into time, shall we?

(Tasha's POV)
(About a year later, or so)
All the guys and us girls were just sitting around in Spencer's 'G-Ma's Crib', and were eating cereal one morning.
Lucky Charms.
Reminded me of good old times.
We all got babysitters for our kids, except for Jon and Addie,t hey weren't ready to have a kid yet.
But we decided to say goodbye to our past.
The past seemed so far away, yet so memorable.
We were talking about the past one last time before finally letting go of it, to look onto the future.
"So, Ryan.. why Tasha?" Rachel asked Ryan, who was sitting beside me.
"What?" Ryan asked while having his mouth full of cereal.
"Out of all the girls in your high school, what made you choose Tasha?" Brendon asked playfully.
"Oh please Moose." I said to him.
Yes, Moose was one of his MANY nicknames when we were growing up.
"Well.. it was probably because of the way that she presented herself as a newbie. She was so mysterious. No one knew anything about her, so many stories were made up. Like she was a killer, or she got kicked out of her old school, or she was homeschooled all her life, or some crazy shit like that." Ryan laughed.
"Yeah, those stories were scary once I heard them. So many guys were hitting on me that first day, and Ryan was hitting on me too, but it was a sweet kind of 'hitting on' ish way." I laughed.
"So it was her personality?" Cherise asked curiously.
"Or was it because of the way she looked too?... because I remember that first day, she looked mighty fine.." Spencer joked.
"Oooh, why didn't YOU talk to me first, you flirtatious monster." I laughed.
"Well, because Mr. Spaceman over here was attracted to you from the very start." Spencer smiled.
"And you can't come between attraction.. you still can't." Jon laughed.
"Oh, so you think that mine and Ryan's relationship is ALL about attraction?" I asked them all with a smile.
They all agreed playfully.
"Call it attraction," I said and looked into Ryan's eyes.
"But I call it love." Ryan and I both said, as we stared into each other's eyes.
Ryan then kissed my cheek and we then moved closer together and cuddled as we kept talking with the best of friends that anyone could ever have.
My life was perfectly perfect.
Attraction.
Psh.

Love.
Sign up to rate and review this story