Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 35

by disturbedangel6 1 review

yay!!! Gerard and Mary made up! beach?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-19 - Updated: 2008-01-20 - 908 words

0Unrated
I waved at Gerard who waved back and started to walk the direction to his house. I turned and closed the door and saw Bob leaning on the door frame of the living room. I gave a quick smile.

“I was worried about you” he said softly.

“I was out” I simply said.

“I’m glad that you and Gerard are normal again” he smiled.

I nodded.

“I’m sorry”

That was all I needed. I smiled, “It’s ok”

“Are you sure? I mean I could beg for your forgiveness or something”

I chuckled, “No, I’m fine”

He smiled again. “Mum and dad went out again, they left pizza for us”

“Ooh really?” I hurried to the kitchen and found the pizza box nice and warm on the kitchen counter. I opened the lid and grabbed a piece, “Did you have some?”

“Nope, I waited for you” he sat across me and grabbed a piece too.

I smiled.






A week has passed since I made up with Gerard and since then I have been sleeping in till the afternoon. I hugged my pillow and my blanket was on the floor. I was still asleep even though it was past 11 which I checked maybe a minutes or an hour ago. I heard whispers and giggles which I ignored as I thought it may be from my sleep.

“Mary wake up” someone tapped my shoulder.

I ignored it. They might go away if I play dead.

“Come on Mary” they wined and tapped me again.

I groaned but didn’t move; maybe my groan could scare them away.

“That wont work” someone else said.

Yes see that wont work, they should let me sleep instead.

“Mary, there’s an earthquake!” someone yelled in my ear and started shaking me furiously.

Earthquake? I jumped up and looked around. “Argh! Take cover!” I screamed.

Mikey, Frank, Ray, Gerard and Bob started laughing.

It took awhile for me to know what was going on. I frowned at Bob. “Why’d you wake me? There has better be a good reason!”

He simply smiled, “Cause we’re all gonna go to the beach”

I raised an eyebrow, “And?”

“And you’re coming with us”

I rolled my eyes and crawled back on the bed, “No, I’ll just stay here”

“Oh, no you don’t” Bob pulled me out of bed and stood me up. “You’re coming too”

I shook my head and crawled back.

Bob sighed and carried me to the bathroom.

“No!” I screamed, “I want my bed!”

He sighed again, “Frank you know what to do”

Frank giggled and opened the tap water and splashed it on my face continuously.

“Argh!” I screamed for my dear life. “Ok, I’m coming!” I
surrendered.

The guys chuckled.

“Wow, Bob I never knew you could kill her like that” Ray laughed.

“Well try living with her for this long” Bob said. “Ok Mary, get cleaned up and get ready”

“Bastard” I muttered as they got out of the bathroom. How dare they get me out of bed just to go to the beach!






I came out of my room in my loose summer dress with a huge beach bag that held all my belongings and needs.

“Finally!” Mikey dropped down to the floor on his knees.

“Oh, don’t be a dramatic” I rolled my eyes, “Ok, let’s go”

“Ok, everyone pack in the car” Bob instructed.

I raised an eyebrow. “Bob, your car is 5 seater”

“Yea and?” he stared at me.

“We’re six people” I pointed at the boys.

He nodded, “I know”

I sighed and just walked to the car which was filled by the guys. I scoffed. “Where am I supposed to sit?”






I groaned, “Are we there yet?”

“No” Bob sighed as he kept his eyes on the road.

I crossed my arms. I was half sitting on the car seat and half sitting on a giggling Frank. “Argh!” I screamed from pain when Frank poked me. “What was that for?” I frowned at him.

“That’s suppose to tickle you!” he frowned at my hips.

“Well you hit the wrong spot”

He sighed, “Bob, where is she ticklish?”

“Um…” Bob started.

“No Bob, don’t tell him” I begged him.

“Fine. A riddle for you Frank”

“No!” I begged.

“Don’t worry Mary, he wont figure it out” he reassured me.

“Hey! I can figure out anything!” Frank said.

Gerard scoffed.

“Hey!” Frank turned to Gerard giving him a death stare, and then turned to Bob, “Tell me the riddle!”

“Ok, above the belt and below the bra” Bob smiled at himself.

Frank sat and stared at my waist and repeated the riddle over and over again in a whisper.

I rolled my eyes.

“I got it!” he yelled abruptly and poked me in the waist.

“Don’t!” I yelled and held my
laughter.

“I found the spot!” Frank screamed excitedly and started poking me.

I started laughing, “Please Frank! Stop!” I squealed in between laughs.

“Muahahahahaha!” he laughed evilly but didn’t stop tickling me.

He didn’t stop tickling me and I had to wait another half an hour for it to stop. Even Bob didn’t stop him! Mikey, Ray and Gerard all laughed. They are so evil.










Please tell me what you think!!!!!!
I like desperately need to know. ANd yea i know nothign happens in thsi chap... SORRY!
Sign up to rate and review this story