Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 36

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Sand castle on the beach, Racing each other and other things!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-23 - Updated: 2008-01-24 - 927 words

0Unrated
“No…wait…you forgot all our food?!” I cried out.

“I’m really, really sorry!” Frank said with slumped shoulders.

I shook my head and glared at him.

“Ok, it’s all fine. We’ll just go to
KFC or something” Mikey assured us.

I sighed, “Fine”

We were standing around Bob’s car at the car park for the beach. I hugged myself with my yellow towel as the wind hit me and made me shiver.

“Well, I’m hungry” Ray stated.

“OK, we’ll just walk up some road and order some food” Bob said.

“Please” Gerard begged.

“OK, Frank and Ray come with me” Bob ordered.

“OMG me too!” Mikey hopped off the boot of the car, “I wanna come too”

“Mary, you’d be ok?” Bob asked.

I smiled at his caring, “Yep”

“Cool” he smiled back.







I laughed at Gerard as he tried to make a doorway through our sand castle.

“Gerard stop, you might kill our sand castle!” I giggled.

“Ok fine” he sighed and eyed it. “We did make a great sand castle though”

I nodded in agreement.

“Hey I know what. Let’s crash it down by falling flat on it”

“Are you sure? But it looks pretty” I looked back at our crooked castle.

“Yea, its cool” he stood up and pulled me up with him.

“Fine” I sighed.

We turned our backs to it; ready to drop ourselves on our sand castle.

“1, 2, 3!” Gerard counted.

We pushed ourselves back and let gravity work the rest. We laughed as we landed on our poor sandcastle which was for sure flat under our arses. I laughed some more for no particular reason even though Gerard stopped laughing. I turned to him who stared at me with a smile on his face. I giggle and turned to look up at the clear blue sky.

“I love you, Mary” he whispered.

I turned to him again, “What?” I asked in case I wasn’t hearing clearly.

“Just said that I was bored” Gerard hesitantly smiled.

I knew he didn’t say that. I knew what he said but I didn’t push him.

“So what do you wanna do?” I asked.

“Let’s race each other!” his eyes widened in excitement.

“Ok” I stood up and swept my legs, taking the sand off.

“OK, our race is going to start from
here to that bunch of trees behind that huge rock, ok?” Gerard pointed towards the trees.

I raised an eyebrow, “Isn’t that a little too far?”

“Nah” he shook his head.

“Ok”

“Ready?”

I nodded getting myself ready.

“Set… GO!”

We bolted off in the sand which was hard to run in. We reached the rocks and Gerard’s arm hit my ribs because of the narrow path we were running in.

“Gerard! This is hard! Stop hitting me!” I panted as I ran.

I heard him chuckle.

I frowned.





“No fair!” I panted and sat on the flat sand castle. “You cheated!”

We raced and I lost because Gerard kept on nudging and pushing me. That was so evil.

“What did I do? Just raced” he looked at me innocently.

“I demand a rematch!”

“Fine, but I’ll still win” he crossed his arms.

I scoffed, “Yea right. Actually this time I’m thinking we should use a stopwatch to time us INDIVIDUALLY” I
said the last word slowly.

“Fine, I’ll still win”

“Fine, you first” I pointed at him

“Oh cheating are we?” he smirked at me.

“Oh shut up!”

“Fine. Do you have a phone ‘cause mines in the car”

I nodded and pulled my mobile out of my pocket of my board shorts.

“Ok, ready set go!”

He bolted off with sand spraying in the air behind him.

I laughed as he ran off and focused on the seconds’ ticking off. I unwrapped myself from my towel and threw it on the sand and let the setting sun warm me some more.





4 minutes and 12 seconds later Gerard came back and sat down trying to grab a hold of his breath.

“You wont beat me” he panted before
I bolted off.

I chuckled to myself and I ran my fastest towards the trees. I hated running in my bikinis, it was embarrassing but good thing I don’t see anyone here. I reached the trees and was about to make a U turn when someone grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground.

I groaned at the pain of my butt hitting the ground. Suddenly Aaron came into view and stood in front of me with a smirk.

“Aaron? What are you doing here?” I asked.

He didn’t say anything but lift my legs up.

“What are you doing?” I asked; slightly frightened.

A hand covered my mouth and someone else lifted my top half. I looked up to see Eric.

“Eric?” I said but only came out as a muffled sound.

They started carrying me to someplace but it was away from the beach and into the bunch of trees.

I bit his hand and he let go of my mouth, “Let me go! What are you guys doing?!” I yelled.

Eric quickly covered my mouth, “Shut up”

My eyes widened in fear. I tried to get myself out of their grasp but they were too strong. Where are they taking me? What are they gonna do to me? Gerard has to come now! He has to know I’m in trouble!












ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! what gonna happen? Coz i dont kno!!!! lol
PLEASE REVIEW!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story