Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 37

by disturbedangel6 5 reviews

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! whos gonna save poor Mary???

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-26 - Updated: 2008-01-26 - 914 words

0Unrated
I tried to wriggle my legs free but Aaron’s grasp were like glue to my legs. I whimpered and tried to hide the fear on my face.

They didn’t go too far. Just behind these huge, tall rocks. They sat me on the rough ground and Eric crouched down; still not uncovering my mouth.

“Promise you’ll shut up?” Eric gave puppy dog eyes which no longer work on me.

I still nodded anyway.

He uncovered my mouth and rubbed his hand on his thighs.

“How’d you get here?” I asked minimizing the panic in my voice.

“Plane” Eric answered merely.

“And what are you doing here?” I stuttered on the words.

“Just to see you princess” he smirked.

A shiver ran down my spine. “Ok… why don’t we go down to the beach?” I tried to act typical.

Aaron chuckled, “Nah, we’re fine here”

I gulped, “So why did you drag me here?”

“I thought you’d never ask” Eric smirked yet again.

My eyes widened.

“You see, I think you remember where in New York you declined my offer and stayed with that Bob-tard”

“Don’t call him that!” I interrupted with a snarl.

“I can call him what ever I want” he frowned at me, “Well anyway, since I couldn’t get my way. I came back here to get my way back” he said
proudly.

I stared at him, unable to speak.

He clapped his hands once and stood up, “Ok, let’s take you home”

“No! You can’t take me, I’ll call the police!” I threatened him.

He clicked his tongue and shook his head.

I suddenly heard a footstep, which was more like a small rock that moved across the floor. It wasn’t loud but only loud enough that hopefully I can hear. I silently prayed that it was help.

“Now, if you do then you’re friends will find out what a dirty and a bad girl you are”

My eyes widened. Why does my past always have to catch up to me?

“And when you call the police, and when they interview me, they will find out that you are the bad person in this Mary” he looked at me sternly.

“Just leave me alone, please” I couldn’t believe that I was begging.
My eyes were watery. I felt dirty.






Out of the blue, Gerard came in from behind me, behind the tall rocks and pushed both Aaron and Eric away from me.

“Run!” Gerard yelled at me.

I stood up but was unable to move.

“Who the hell are you?” Eric roared and punched Gerard in the stomach.

My shoulders were tense from the punching.

The fight started and Gerard obviously losing by Aaron and Eric punching and kicking him.

“Gerard!” I stood on the sidelines.
I looked around me for something. I grabbed 2 huge pieces of rock.

“I’m fine, just go!” Gerard yelled again from the ground with both the boys on top of him giving him hard punches and kicks. Gerard seemed to never give up and kept on fighting.



I ran to them and threw one of the rocks which hit Aaron’s upper back.

He looked up with a fuming face and stood up. “You fucken bitch!” he yelled at me.

My face froze but my legs moved back taking me back where I was next to the rocks.

He abruptly ran to me and pushed me firm to the rock behind me. My back hit it durably and I felt a click from my bones and a sudden pain. I bit my lip and focused on Aaron.
He swiftly punched me where ever he wanted, giving me pain in every punch. I felt my nervous system breaking down where every punch felt numb. I shut eyes and concentrated on my strength of lifting my hand up that held the other piece of rock. I opened my eyes and used all of my strength and hit his head with the rock. He automatically fell to the ground, unconscious.



I didn’t have any energy to react as I slid to the ground and leaned my head to the rock.

My sight was unfocused and it took me time to see properly. I saw Eric stand up with his face all bashed and bruise. There was blood all over his face. He stumbled over in front of me and pulled Aaron up. He muttered something and walked past me as he dragged Aaron with him who was half conscious by now.




By the time they went, it was hard for me to breathe. I looked over at where Gerard was. He lay on his back breathing hard but I didn’t know if he was conscious. His face was all blood and bruises. I felt sorry for him. I wish he never came to rescue me. I wish this never has happened.






I tried to get up but every muscle and bone in my body ached so much that I slumped back. Unexpectedly my head felt out of place, my body didn’t feel like my body anymore and my eyes were again unfocused. I looked up to the evening sky and let out a small sigh. What just happened? I didn’t have time to think about it because my eyes went blank and my brain blacked out.





















awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
plz telll me what you thinkkk!!!!
i like need help lol


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story