Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Still thinking of name..

The pancake and the pee

by GrimCameron 3 reviews

What happens when you mix pancakes and pee together? Odie knows! Poor Atlanta!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2008-01-20 - Updated: 2008-01-21 - 825 words

0Unrated
A/N: yeah so here's the next chapter=) this is a fun story to write! Again this is mine and Dalnora's story so yeah. BUT anyway this next chapter is a mess. =) enjoy! Oh! yeah i want everyone there is probably no point to this story its just really random , i don't even know if i'm gonna put in Cronus. lol.



I don't own Class of the Titans.



*************************



So Archie wasn't really that great at making pancakes. Well he was except for the fact that he didn't know he wasn't suppose to put in the egg shells. So they were pretty gross, but everyone was too tired to say anything about them and just ate them anyway.



Archie finished his pancakes and went upstairs to see if there was a bathroom available. There was, Neil had finally come out. Odie was playing with an invention he had made, while Theresa took aface dive into her pancakes asleep.. again. Odie didn't notice that he had knocked over his pancakes, and soo they were now on the floor. Atlanta couldn't take it anymore, she REALLY needed to pee, so she stood up to go see if there was a bathroom available and when she stood up, a really weird look had just appeared on her face.



"UH OH!" Atlanta yelled and looked down at her crotch.



She had just peed herself! Then Neil had come downstairs looking very good since he had just spent the last 2 hours in front of the mirror fixing himself up. Atlanta didn't want him to see that she had just peed herself so she started to run but she accidentally kicked that maple syrup that Theresa had dropped when she had fell asleep in her pancakes. The syrup went flying across the room and hit Neil in his male parts =P and quickly fell over grabbing his male area, his head just missing the pee.



"ooowww.." Neil whimpered, not really sure what had just happened. He then looked up at the pee. "WHAT THE-" Neil yelled, cut off from Atlanta slamming her door close.



"WHAT?" Odie said taking his eyes off his invention, to look over at Neil on the floor in pain and then looked at the pancakes on the floor. " OH! my pancakes! ..hmm.. i don't remember putting this much syrup on them but oh well."



But what Odie didn't know, is that Atlanta was standing over his pancakes when she peed herself. Yes, Odie was eating his pancakes with Atlanta's pee all over them, and he was enjoying them.



"WHAT!?" Theresa yelled lifting her head out of her pancakes.



***************************



Archie had gotten a shower finally and, well, Atlanta did get to pee. Atlanta got a shower after Archie so they were now OK. Theresa then went to go get a shower next and yes, Odie did get to poop, and Shower. Yeah so there was no hot water anymore so Jay was now sleeping in cold water.



Theresa had to go back upstairs to get something out of her bathroom and found Neil in there once again, looking in the mirror and started talking to Theresa who at the moment didn't really care what he was saying and grabbed her stuff and when Neil turned so his back was towards her she booked it down the stairs. Atlanta stopped her.



"What's with the rush?" Atlanta asked her.



"Oh, i dunno, i was running away from Neil." Theresa told her. "He's going on about some syrup bottle coming out of now where and hitting him in the crotch and almost falling in pee, i dunno where he gets this stuff.."



"Uhhh.............. Y-yeah ..." Atlanta stuttered, her face going bright red. "YEAH! well i gotta go.."



****************************



Archie was in the living room watching TV when Atlanta came running over really fast and just stopped and sat with him.



"Hey?" Archie said.



"Hey Arch." Atlanta said alittle out of breath.



"Umm-" Archie started but stopped when Odie came out of no where and started staring at Archie, really creepily.



"Odie..?" Archie said feeling a little creeped out.



"THOSE PANCAKES WERE AWESOME!!" Odie yelled at his face.



Atlanta moved on the couch nervously, remembering that she peed on his pancakes. Archie looked over at her.



"Atlanta? are you ok?" He said seeing her face turn bright red.



"Ah .. i got to go .. do stuff to my self.." She lied horribly.



"Ok i'll come too." Archie said but then stopping. " Wait.. what kind of stuff?"



"HOMEWORK!" She said quickly.



"Oh ok, can you help me with mine?" Archie said not really needing help, but wanting to be with Atlanta.



"No." Atlanta told him as she walked up the stairs, but he fallowed her anyways.



They walked up stairs to Atlanta's room and could hear Neil still talking thinking Theresa was still there.



****************************



A/N: Haha yeah so theres the second chapter.. weird but whatever. =) Yeah so i will have another chapter up soon. R& R!
Sign up to rate and review this story