Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Oracle

Kunzite

by Lyanvis 2 reviews

I’m in the business of misery; let’s take it from the top. She’s got a body like an hourglass- It’s ticking like a clock. It’s a matter of time before we all run out;

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Itachi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-01-22 - Updated: 2008-04-27 - 1901 words

2Funny
Oh, by the way, Yeah, the last chapter, one of my friends told me that it was on another website. I'm pulling my hair out. Really, I am. One of the sucky things about being a writer with photographic memory is that you're never sure if your writings are actually original, particularly when it comes easily. I rushed a bit with this chapter, sorry it's such Cr@p. I was planning on updating chapters in twos, but I just felt like writing this out of nowhere. I realize most of my fics tend to be OC based, so most of you probably won't read this far, but I am just... I'm bored and I want others to see what I can do, and get some feed back, to see what they think. Of course, very few people actually review (make that none) so I have no clue ho I'm doing.


Disclaimer: Again if you need a shrink, I know a pretty good one.


The Oracle
Chapter Five
Kunzite

The music blared loudly, far too loud for anyone to be audible over the massive wall of sound. Itachi glared at the door. The vapidity of the music was irritating him to no end, and the small fact that the loud music was being played for the very purpose of Irking him only irked him more.



I’m in the business of misery; let’s take it from the top. She’s got a body like an hourglass- It’s ticking like a clock. It’s a matter of time before we all run out; when I thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouth.



Inside the bathroom, a girl spun and twirled, dancing gracefully as she readied herself for the coming day. Kunzite stones made their way into her ears; the shine of them much more brilliant than could be expected from any stone of this kind, let alone two, but Raiso Marise spared no expense when it came to his daughter. A third Kunzite sparkled at the close of the choker necklace she wore, the purplish stone seeming to glow with a red fire from within. She sang. Though she would never admit it to her Itachi-kun for fear of his ridicule, she did enjoy songs like these. It wasn’t just to irritate him that she played them.



I waited eight long months, she finally set him free. I told him I couldn’t lie; he was the only one for me. Two weeks and we had caught on fire… She’s got it out for me, but I wear the biggest smile…



Her eyes blue eyes sparkled in the mirror. She would see her fiancée again today, she thought, and he would be happy to see her as well. She wanted to ask him for something too. Her eyes darkened slightly with repressed anger. That woman. She was so irritating!! Raiso had taken her weapons away for a while, and Hiroko had a beautiful sword that she was just dying to get her hands on. The twelve-year-old girl buttoned a blouse over her developing chest. If there was anything she wanted from her, it would have been that figure. The woman was perfect.



Whoa, I never meant to brag, but I got him where I want him now. Whoa, it was never my intention to brag, to steal it all away from you now. But god does it feel so good, Cause I got him where I want him now. And if you could then you know you would. Cause god it just feels so, it just feels so good…



A comb ran swiftly through the long dark hair, parting it into two sections. She tied each with ribbon, then began separated the ponytails into smaller segments, successively braiding twenty-eight different braids on each side of her head as she sang. The first half was done relatively quickly; it only took her one verses. She sat on her bed to do this; she wanted to look perfect for the man who would be her husband.


Second chances they don't never matter, people never change. Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change. And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged. I'm sorry honey, but I'm passing up, now look this way. Well there are a million other girls who do it just like you. Looking as innocent as possible to get to who, they want and what they like it's easy if you do it right.


Well I refuse, I refuse, and I refuse!

She started on the other side of her head now, deftly pulling the hair into a braid, then organizing them so they fell in a naturally appealing way. Her voice never stopped as she worked with her hair, and when she finished, she began to apply unnecessary makeup. Her eyes darkened further, her lips forming a cute constant pout. She could look much older than twelve could, but she chose to look slightly younger instead, today. She toyed with the ruffled hem of the thigh-length skirt. Itachi usually insisted that the skirt be below her knees, but she felt today was special and hoped that he would allow her, this once. Braided and pony tailed and dealt with the way she had, her hair was exactly the same length as her skirt. She smiled into the mirror.


Whoa, I never meant to brag, but I got him where I want him now. Whoa, it was never my intention to brag, to steal it all away from you now. But god does it feel so good, Cause I got him where I want him now. And if you could then you know you would. Cause god it just feels so, it just feels so good…

The music shut off then, a hand on the stereo off button. She turned to look at the owner of the hand. A handsome man with dark brown hair, stood behind her. She paused in mid-application of lip-gloss. Itachi Uchiha. She adored him. She really did. He was one of the few people she deemed worthy to talk to, and she told him everything. He usually listened. This was not something she would talk to him about.



“If you are going to listen to crappy music, you should at least try to be considerate of others when you do it.” Amaya rolled her eyes at him, the gesture worth more than words, carrying impossible contempt. He twitched, but only slightly. He’d teleported into her bathroom. It never irked her when he did, though she would have considered it an invasion of privacy had it been anyone else. His lips twitched into a smirk.



“Were you singing that crap?” He asked. One eyebrow rose slightly higher than the other did.



“. . .” she refused to answer this, instead giving him a look that told him, all too clearly, what she thought of his question. He was almost amused; really, he was. The girl was so precocious, having all the most subtle aspects of being a woman down pat before her body was ready to catch up. Itachi himself had been precocious-, the thought stopped there.


“What the hell are you wearing?” Amaya met his gaze fearlessly.

"A skirt...." Annoyance flared in the silvery depths of his dark eyes. She crossed her arms over her chest in irritation. "I can wear whatever I want, Itachi." She said, attempting to be independent. "Are you going to change me?" he lifted his fist and lightly struck the top of her head with it, bonking the girl. His eyes were serious.



"If I have to, yes." She glared at him.



"You're going to have to. I am not going to change." She told him, holding her ground. Itachi only sighed.



"Raiso!!" the male appeared, his grey eyes emotionless as his tone, yet somehow conveying a slight irritation.



"What is it?" Itachi cared not a whit for Raiso's aggravation.



"I'm going to change your daughter's clothes." Itachi announced bluntly. "Do you have any problem?" Raiso raised an eyebrow.



"What's wrong with what she is wearing?" He asked, hid voice deadpan. Now, He was amused.



"Do you not see her skirt!?" Itachi demanded, irritated beyond any sort of reasoning. Raiso almost rolled his eyes. Almost.

"She looks fine. But if you feel the need, go right ahead, Itachi." Raiso said, giving the fifteen-year-old carte blanche to do what he wanted to his twelve year old daughter. It wasn't like Itachi would hurt her. Raiso didn't care. Itachi grabbed amaya's arm and pulled.

"Got it."

"You wouldn't." She challenged the male, glaring at him as He dragged her all the way to her room. She refused to be literally dragged, her pride not allowing for such a thing. Instead, she walked. Arriving in the room, Itachi threw her onto the bed. She landed on her back hard, but recovered quickly and stood as Itachi rifled through her closet. She sighed, and exasperated look on her face. a remarkable feat for a twelve year old girl with few female role models. Itachi pulled out a long skirt.

"Itachi, you're not going to do this." The raven said, irritated.

"Says. Who?" The male retorted. Amaya crossed her arms, somehow feeling like she was being childish, that she was wrong. this only made her sterner in her resolve to win. It was an uphill battle, and the sun was in her eyes. She tossed her head so the braid that fell over her shoulder moved back.

"My god, Itachi, you are such a prude..." she snapped. "Raiso Didn't have an issue with my damn clothes, why do you?"

"Because." He said. Grabbing her, he ripped her skirt off roughly and tossed the long one at her. "Put it on." He said, ignoring her squeals of protest. Her hand automatically snatched the cloth from the air.

"And If I say no?" She asked, eyeing the torn piece of fabric that had been her cute skirt. She glared at him.

"Then you will be in your panties for the rest of the day." Amaya only smirked.

"It would bother you more than it would bother me." she retorted, smirking. Itachi sighed.

"I was hoping not to have to do this..." He turned the mangekyou on her. She tried not to look, but the blood-red shade of them drew her eyes and she was lost. "Put. It. On." Itachi said, as the Sharingan spun in his eyes. She resisted as much as possible, but in the end failed and put the skirt on. Itachi shut the sharingan off and bowed to Amaya. "Thank you, Amaya-sama." She made a face at him and mentally vowed to walk around in a bathing suit as soon as the weather would permit. Itachi turned and started to walk away. Suddenly, all her irritation with her Itachi-kun vanished, and she ran up to hug him from behind. He only sighed as she mumbled an apology. She always apologized.

This time... He didn't ask why.






Kunzite- a reddish purple semiprecious stone

Precocious- developed or mature, especially mentally, at an unusually early age, or showing such advanced development

Carte Blanche- permission or authority given to somebody to act with freedom or discretion

Prude- somebody who is easily offended by matters relating to sex or nudity.


^.>___^.>

Little Sasuke:ONIII-CHAAAAAN!!!!
Itachi: ~vein pulses in his upper left eyelid~
Sign up to rate and review this story