Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Consequences of Obsessing Over Vampires

The Consequences of Obsessing Over Vampires

by xoxlove-goddessxox 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-01-22 - Updated: 2008-01-22 - 301 words - Complete

0Unrated
Prologue

Hi, my name is Katelynn. Ever since I can remeber I have loved vampires. Now i am sixteen and still obsessed, of course, it's really not that bad of a thing, right? Awhile back, my boyfriend Deylinn and I were watching t.v. Well he was, I was reading a book by Ann Rice.

"Deylinn, wouldn't it be cool if we were vampires?" I asked. My purple and black hair swaying lightly.

He shrugged, "Sure hun." I punched him, "Ow! What was that for?"

I smiled playfully, "Because, you pay more attention to the t.v. then me." I whined.

He smiled then looked at me with his ice-blue eyes. "Awwe Katie, you know I love you." He put his muscular but comfy arm around my neck.

"I know." I said as going back to my book. I wish I was a vampire.

All of sudden the house started shaking and all mom's china sets fell to the floor with a high crash. Lighting struck the sky violently outside the house. Deylinn jumped off the couch, and dragged me to a nearby corner. Closing in around me, as if protecting me.

"What's going on?" I yelled.

"I don't know." He yelled back. His face hard with worry and his black hair flapping in the wind. So cute!

Another bolt of lighting crashed on the ground. A few minutes later it stopped as fast as it had come.

"Deylinn." I poked him. Horror filling my voice.

"Yeah?" He looked down towards my book. The inside was glowing a dark red.

We both looked at eachother worridly. I felt a queezy feeling in my stomache, and fell hard on the ground. Prying open an eye, I looked around. We were in a different universe.

"Deylinn, where are we?" I questioned, slightly scared.
Sign up to rate and review this story