Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Consequences of Obsessing Over Vampires

Welcome to Velvet Vamp City

by xoxlove-goddessxox 0 reviews

Meet new people

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-01-22 - Updated: 2008-01-22 - 1829 words - Complete

0Unrated
"I don't know. Maybe we are dreaming." Deylinn joked.

"No time for jokes Deylinn!" I growled at him, "We have to figure out where we are."

"I believe I can help you with that." A voice replied from behind us.

We turned around sharply, seeing nothing but black. "Who said that?" I stammered grabbing Deylinn's hand.

A dark figure began walking towards us. "The names Damien. Damien Darkmoon and welcome to Velvet Vamp City." He smiled politley.

"Um, hi." I smiled.

He came closer to me. "And what? Don't I get to know the name of a beautiful maiden?"

I blushed a light pink, "How rude of me, Katelynn, Katie for short. Most people just call me Katie. And this is my boyfriend Deylinn."

"Oh what? No nickname?" He laughed slightly.

"Whatever." Deylinn cleched his fists.

I stepped between the two and grabbed Deylinn's hand once again, "So this Velvet Vamp City, where is it?"

"I don't know." Damien shrugged. "I have only been here for 2 years."

I looked at him oddly, "Two years? If you have been here for 2 years, how come you don't know where you are?? OK, another question. What are you?"

"Katie!" Deylinn nudged me.

"I am a mortal of course." Damien looked worried.

"Liar. Us, humans do not use the term 'mortal'" I sneered at him.

"Alright, alright." He threw his hands up in defense. "I am a vampire, sadly."

I opened my mouth astonished and Deylinn fainted. "OMIGOSH! Are you seriously a vampire?" He nodded. "That is so totally awesome."

"It is?" He looked at me puzzled.

"Yes!! I always wanted to meet one. I never knew they actually existed." Deylinn was still on the ground, forgotten.

"Amazing. I think you are the first mortal who actually got excited to see one. All the others ran in fright."

"Oh? Well I guess they didn't know how magnificent vampires are."

"Magnificent? You think we are magnificent when we feed on you mortals to survive?" I nodded my head furiously. "Hmm, interesting."

"Yeah. So are you going to be a gentlemen and show us around?" I looked at him sternly.

"I think I should take you to my lord first." I nodded. "Follow me."

"Um, yea, you do realize that my boyfriend is like passed out right?"

"Oh right." He picked up Deylinn and started walking towards a big black castle.

"Wow! This place is so beautiful." He smiled and kept walking.

We finally made it to the castle I was trying to talk about and describe. Well all you really need to know is that it's black with big and I mean big black doors. There has must of been about 200 rooms or more, there were windows everywhere; but they were all boarded up/ They opened automatically when Damien approached them. I ran ahead of him and looked astonished at what I saw.

The inside was beautiful, nothing like the outside. The walls were a blood red color, and there were paintings all over the walls. There was one that caught my attention as soon as I entered. It was a girl, she was sitting on a stool, I think. She had bright purple and red hair, like mine, but mine is cooler. She sat calmly and impatient, she was wearing blue earrings, and her dress was a light blue color with pink trim. The thing that really caught my attention was her face, she looked exactly like me. Who could she be?

"Katie! Come, we are close." Damien caught my attention and I ran up the stairs to where he was waiting.

"Katie?" Deylinn muttered.

"Deylinn! You are finally awake." I screamed happily.

"Good, now I don't have to carry you." Damien mumbled under his breath and Deylinn glared at him.

"Come Deylinn, I have lots to tell you." I smirked.

"Where are we?" He looked around the castle, taking in the details.

"At a castle. We are going to go see Damien's Lord." I smiled and ran after Damien to catch up, Deylinn followed behind.

Damien led us to a great hall, where more paintings were hung. Mostly ones that look like me. Creepy. We then came to these big copper doors. Damien knocked twice and a deep gruff old voice answered. Damien then opened the door and we entered a little office thing. It had more paintings of the girl, that looked like me. I need to find out more about her and why she looks like me. On the shelves were books, lots and lots of books.

Lord Sergei's POV...

"Lord Sergei, this is Katelynn and Deylinn." Damien bowed slightly and I followed.

"Please don't bow," Lord Sergei looked at me and stopped talking. "Can it be? Dear me, impossible. My dear, what did you say your name was?"

She looked at him utterly confused, "Katelynn."

"Are you sure my girl? You look an awfully like my dear Akasha."

"Yup, I am pretty sure.My parents are Mike and Rose Anderson."

"Oh, that's too bad." I shook my head slowly, I went over to her and circled her. Taking her beauty in. "Hm, same body figure, except for maybe you are a little bit pudgier then her. Same hair style, different colors though." I grabbed her hands, "Smooth and silky, none like Akasha's. Same beautiful blue-grey eyes; same face complexion, hers is now more white then yours. Yes dear, if you weren't so young, I would have fallen in love again." I sighed and went back to my desk. "Damien, take them away, I am a busy old man."

"Please sir- Lord. Deylinn and I have nowhere to go, we don't even know how we got here." Katie pleaded.

"I am sorry Katelynn, I can not help you. For you see, I am very busy." She looked at me, as if trying to read me. She then came over and looked at the papers scattered over my desk..

"Hmm, are you sure you are busy? These shouldn't take very long, "She replied while observing papers on his desk.

"Dear me child, it has taken me decades to get half done." She looked at me and laughed. "What is so funny child?"

"I do this every day for my mom." All three boys raised an eyebrow. "No wonder it has taken you decades Lord, it's a woman's job." She smirked.

I huffed miserably, "Damien, I will not ask you again, get them out of my sight." I turned to look at her, but she disappeared. "Damien?" He shrugged.

Regular POV...

"Katie?" Deylinn called worridly.

"Down here Dey!!" Everyone turned to look and I was working on the decades old papers.

"My goodness! What are you doing?" Lord Sergei questioned me.

"Your decades worth of work." I laughed. "Here you go. All done." I put the papers on his desk. "Come Dey, we should find a way out."

"Katie? You came through a book. You can't get out." I stopped dead in my tracks.

"W-what?" I stammered.

"I'm sorry." Lord Sergei replied.

"You mean I'm stuck here, with him?" I looked over at Deylinn.

"What are you talking about? Just him? What's with that Katie?" Deylinn yelled.

"Don't yell at me! You know I hate it." I yelled back. The next thing I knew, I am floating in the air with a light blue color surrounding me. What's going on?

"Katie! Katie what are you doing?!?" Dey screamed from below.

"I- I don't know Deylinn. But somebody get me down from here!" I screamed.

"What's going on Sergei?" Deylinn looked at the Lord with fire in his eyes. "Get her down."

"I- I honestly don't know what's going on." He then got an idea and started looking for a book.

"This is no time to read fool!" I then fell to the floor, Deylinn catching me, barely.

"Aha, here it is." Deylinn, Damien and I both looked at him confused. "Sorry. It says here, that one from the realm of hell will bring havoic every 400 years. One mortal human, with pure of heart can defeat them." He sat in his chair. "So far, the chosen mortal, has been a girl, blood line from the famous socerer Anderson." I gasped.

"That makes sense your Lord. Akasha was the chosen one 400 years ago. Maybe, just maybe Katie is the chosen one now." Damien exclaimed.

"No! Akasha is still alive, she has to be." A tear fell from the old Lord's cheek.

"My Lord, my apologies; but if she was still alive, we wouldn't know for sure. There is no sign indicating her existance." Damien stated smartly.

"Don't you think I know that?" Sergei then looked at me and got this smirk on his face. "My dear, maybe we have a purpose for you yet."

I swallowed nervously, "What do you mean?" My anger getting the better of me," I am not a thing you know! I am not something, that you use and then throw out."

"My dear, I didn't mean it that way. You are realated to Akasha, maybe you can find her." Damien started laughing. "What is so funny boy?"

"Even if she did find her, what are the chances of her being alive?" Damien held his sides, everyone still clueless as to why he was laughing.

"Right, whatever." Sergei replied. "Anywho, no I was just thinking, that if she was still alive; maybe, just maybe she would know how to get you back to your own world."

I jumped up and down, "Sweet, how do I find her?"

"Im not to sure." Sergei replied sadly.

"The only way you could find her is if you mastered the Anderson's magic." Damien replied sitting up.

"Oh, and how long will that take?" I asked.

"I don't know. No one here has used his magic in centuries, I don't even know if the wizards and witches still know them" I fell to ground. "Katie?"

"I'm fine."I sniffed. "I guess we should start hunting down these witches."I turned to Deylinn, "Up for a little adventure dear boyfriend."

He looked nervous then smiled broadly, showing of his pearly whites, "You bet!"

"Wow, she sure changes moods fast, don't you think Lord?" Damien asked Sergei and he nodded. I glared and they both started laughing.

"Good, it's settled." I turned to look at Sergei, "How many witches and wizards live here?"

"Um, if I am correct, thirty-five." I groaned miserably. "Don't worry, Damien will go with you."

"What? I will?" Sergei looked at him sternly and Damien sighed in defeat, "Alright. We better get going then."

"Alright." I got up and ran to the door.

"Thank you Lord Sergei." Deylinn replied and opened the door. Then the three of us walked out.

"Let luck be with you three." Lord Sergei expressed sadly, with little hope.

End of chapter One!!!

Hey Y'all! Hope you liked it!! Review please!!! And yes, I did make some changes to this story, but I hope you didn't get to confused.
Sign up to rate and review this story