Categories > Movies > Lost Boys > master

master

by jacob101 0 reviews

dude, just read!!!

Category: Lost Boys - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-01-22 - Updated: 2008-01-22 - 605 words

0Unrated
David, Paul, and Marco were hanging out at Maxes Video store. Their other friend had run off to New York where there were more humans. They heard a fierce howl from outside.

A big, black, wolf ran in and jumped up excitedly up on Marco. "What?" Marco laughed.

"Midnight?" Came a musical, female voice. The wolf turned its head and ears perked up. A young woman with light brown hair down to her waist, her eyes were a hazel green and they sparkled like the stars. Hello! Marco thought.

“There you are,” she said. “Sorry about that. He’s always running off like that.”

“Why don’t you put a leash on him?” David asked with a smirk.

“Well he’s naturally nosey, but to put a leash on him would be like putting a fish in the middle of the desert,” she explained. “By the way I’m Sherilyn.”

“I’m Marco,” Marco said stroking Midnight’s silky black pelt. “This is Paul and David.”

“Nice to meet you,” Sherilyn said. Midnight started sniffing at Paul’s pocket. “Do you have any meat on your person by chance?” she asked scratching Midnight’s ear.

Sherilyn’s cell phone went off. She pulled it out of her pocket and flipped in open. “Yeah?” she answered.

“Just thought I’d remind you we have a gig in 15 minutes!” said the man on the other end.

“Oh, crap!” Sherilyn exclaimed. “I’ll be there as quick as I can.”

You better,” click he hung up. Sherilyn closed her phone.

“I gotta go.”

“I’ll give you a ride,” Marco offered.

“What about Midnight?” she asked.

“We’ll watch him,” Paul said.

“Thanks,” she said. She and Marco went outside. Sherilyn grabbed her bag and guitar case. She threw them over her shoulder and got on the back of Marco’s motorcycle behind him. He revved the engine and took off.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When they reached the place where her gig was being held a man with a very angry look on his face walked over. “Sherilyn,” he said looking at her. “How many times have I told you to be on time!?”

“Not enough apparently,” Sherilyn said getting off Marco’s bike. “Look, Ben, I’m just not some one who likes to be early.”

Ben smiled and said, “You’re a riot. Come on, we got a show to put on.”

“Just a sec,” Sherilyn turned to Marco. “Hey, if you and the guys want to come I can get Kitty to go get Midnight.”

“No,” he said. “It’s okay.”

“Come on,” she said. “Back stage passes?”

She’s reeling me in! Marco thought. What the hell. “Okay,” he said.

“Cool,” Sherilyn said. “Ben, go get Kitty.” Ben turned and left.

“Who’s Kitty?”

“She’s our manager,” Sherilyn said as Marco got off his bike.

“What ya need?” came a cheerful voice. They turned and saw a girl with short dark brown hair and big brown eyes.

“I need you to go to Maxes Video Store and pick Midnight up,” Sherilyn explained.

“Not a problem,” Kitty said. She walked over to her blue Ferrari and got in. As she drove away Sherilyn and Marco went over to where the rest of the band was hanging out.

Hey Sherilyn!” called a very tall guy with a pair of drumsticks in his hands. “Are you seriously wearing that?”

No, Chris,” she said. “I have to go change, dumb ass.” She walked past them to the woman’s bathroom, leaving Marco there with the others.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What ya think? don't worry. Dwayne comes back in the second chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story