Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > IY Drabbles

Wet Dreams

by darkelf19 2 reviews

A collection of drabbles written for iyfic_challenge, iyfic_contest, Isswkiwa, and my own amusement

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Humor - Characters: Kagome, Koga - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-01-28 - Updated: 2006-01-29 - 270 words

1Ambiance
Wet Dreams

He'd mated her, bedded her, loved her; grasped her hands while she howled at the moon, releasing the she-wolf he'd sensed so long ago when she'd challenged him - demanding the kit's life. Exhausted from their coupling he collapsed onto her chest, his lips pressed against her sweat-slicked skin as the floated lazily down to earth. Her heart beat loudly against his ear, each beat a declaration of her love, her devotion. She was his; his property - his mate. From the fist time she'd spread her milky thighs allowing him to penetrate her warmest secrets, she'd become his. Even now his seed lay within her - proof of his domain, his conquest.
Their coupling had been short but fierce. It always was. He couldn't be gentle to her. Not when she was covered in the mutt's scent. He punished her with every angry thrust of his hips. She always screamed her ecstasy.
Staring into her fathomless eyes he fell, drowning in his desire of her.
"Kagome..."

"We'll always be friends Kouga."
She smiled at him as the world burned. Never had such vile words been uttered from such a sweet mouth. A mouth his wanted to claim for his own. He watched them leave, the mutt dangerously close to HIS Kagome, vowing tonight she'd pay most dearly.
Some part of him knew she'd never love him, never gaze upon him with eyes of anything but friendship; but that didn't matter. He'd chosen her for his mate - and wolves mated for life. He'd never forget his mate even if the only time he ever held her was in his darkest dreams.
Sign up to rate and review this story