Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

The girl all the bad guys want

by alice93 3 reviews

Alexis and Bob arrive in NJ. Will Alexis turn two brothers against each other?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-26 - Updated: 2008-01-26 - 1495 words - Complete

1Moving
“Mikey, Gee get you’re butts down here now!” I heard my mum yelling. I got up off my bed and dumped my sketch book carefully on the floor. I ran down the stairs two at a time. Mikey was already at the table, shoving food down his throat. “Ewe , dude, do you have to eat like a pig” I said miming a little piggy nose.
“It’s better than eating like a girl” Mikey laughed playfully.
“Dude, coming from the one eating like a fat kid who loves cakes.” I said, and so the rest of the conversation went on like that. Mikey finished before me and we sat down and watched a horror movie. It was so bad I went upstairs to do my art homework, leaving Mikey yelling sarcastic comments at the TV screen by himself. It was about 7:30 and I had just finished drawing an amazingly disturbing picture of a zombie when my mum called me downstairs. I ran down the familiar steps two at a time, feeling proud that, for once I had done my homework. I took a place on the couch next to my kid brother and my mum began to speak “Now then boys, I want you to be on your best behaviour, we have guests coming round tonight. They’re names are Alexis and Bob and they’ve just transferred her from Chicago. They’re my old friend Caroline’s kids and they’re starting at you’re school tomorrow. Mikey, they are twins and they’ll both be in your grade. I want you to be very nice to them and help them out.”
“They’ve got no hope if they start out by hanging out with us” I said sarcastically.
“Of course we’ll help them out won’t we Gee” Mikey said nudging me. I hated how Mikey had to suck up to everyone, always trying to be nice and leaving me to stand up for him when the going got too tough.
At that moment the bell rang and my mum hurried to the door, mumbling something to herself about them being early. I listened carefully and heard a loud voice. It sounded like a woman’s voice. Then there were footsteps and the door opened. In came four people, one being my mother and the other three. There was a woman, in her early 40’s, she was plump and had deep lines etched in her face, her hair scraped back in a tight bun. She looked tired and worn out but you could tell she may have been beautiful once. Standing next to her was a teenage boy, he looked about Mikeys age, about sixteen. He was medium height, well built and had blonde hair and blue eyes. He was dressed head to toe in black and he looked like a pretty cool dude. My attentions then turned to the girl standing next to him. She was short, about 5”4, and thin. She looked wild and had long blond hair but unlike her brother she had the most piercing green eyes I had ever seen, they looked as though they could shoot straight through you like a laser. Suddenly I felt naked. I looked her up and down and saw that she was wearing a black Atticus hoodie, skinny jeans and black converse. It took me a while to soak in this divine goddess in but once I had I decided she was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. I say creature because there is no way any human could possibly be that beautiful. I looked over at Mikey, he was gawking at her as well, his mouth hanging wide open, I nudged him and it shut.


“So what’s it like in Chicago then?” Mikey asked curiously. We were all sitting on my bed drinking diet coke while our mothers were having a little catch up chat. “To tell you the truth Mikey, it was a hell of a lot better than this. I mean, what is with this dump?” Alexis asked, she was looking at me even though it was Mikey she was really speaking to. “Well… I… uh… I don’t really know, I guess it’s just a bad part of town I suppose.” Poor Mikey, you had to feel sorry for him. He looked like a fish out of water. Bob was just sitting there looking bored out of his mind. He was a curious little dude. He didn’t really say much, he just sat there looking tough and moody. I decided he’d make and excellent bouncer or security guard. There was an awkward silence for a while until I decided to break the ice. “So…” I said awkwardly “Do either of you play any instruments then?” Bobs face immediately lit up.
“Yes, actually, I play drums.” he said, enthusiastically.
“And what about you Alexis? Do you play any instruments?” I put extra emphasis on the Alexis so as not to sound too boring. “Yeah actually, I play piano.” I laughed.
“Yeah” Bob chipped in “Alex is also a really great singer. She was in the church choir till she was twelve”
“Yeah” she laughed “then I got kicked out for setting Mary Bright on fire. Honestly, if she didn’t want second degree burns she shouldn’t have been such a bitch and called me a dyke.”
I laughed then got serious again “So then Alex, why don’t you sing us something?” I asked, this was gunna be good, I bet she had a crap voice. “Ok then?” I was half expecting her to start singing some crappy angry girl shit like Alanis Morissete or something like that but then she started singing John Lennon- Imagine. She had an amazing voice that sent chills down my spine. Time stopped and I just sat there listening to her with my eyes closed. When she had finished I opened my eyes and she said “Oh, Gerard. You looked like you were enjoying that, maybe I’ll have to teach you to sing sometime.”
“That would be cool” Shit! Did I really just say that.
Mikey and Bob went off to Mikeys room to play some random computer game and It was just me and Alexis, sitting there. She was looking at me intensely and I was trying to avoid her gaze. After a while she said the most random thing ever. “You’re very beautiful, Gerard”
“Um, thanks?” I said. What the fuck?
“It’s not an insult I swear” she said, putting her arms up as if surrendering. She touched my face. “I bet there’s so many things going on in that head of yours. I’d like to know them, Gerard. I’d like to unlock your mind, to see into that amazing brain of yours.” her voice became more and more intense. She was staring at me now and my head was hurting as is she really was running through my mind. Before I knew it she was on top of me, her hands running up and down my chest. Her tongue was in my mouth, circulating around as if she was trying to find something. Her hands were getting more and more vigorous and they snuck up underneath my t-shirt. I smelt her sweet perfume, she smelt amazing. Before I had time to object her hand was going underneath my trousers gripping my cock and rubbing it. I felt amazing, I felt beautiful, I felt alive for the first time ever. I felt myself harden and I was getting more and more excited. She was pulling something out of her pocket, it was a condom. She ripped the packet apart with her teeth, finally giving me time to breathe and wrapped it over my dick. It all happened so fast and before I knew it I was inside her. She was riding me fast and hard. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, her face in a state of pure bliss. She was amazing at this, so experienced and oh so beautiful. I couldn’t get over the fact that she was so beautiful. Before I knew it was over. We had both come pretty quickly and we were both tired already. She got up and put her jeans on and I put mine on too just in time for Bob and Mikey came in the door.
“Alexis, mum says we have to go” Bob said quietly.
“Ok.” Alexis said “tell her I’ll be down in a few” and with that they left the room. She turned to me. “Thank you, Gerard Way. Thank you for making my day. I’ll see you in hell tomorrow.” And she left, she just walked out, leaving me standing there gawking wondering what just happened. Had I just lost my virginity?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
If I get enough reviews another chapter will follow up soon. Please R&R. Thanks for reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story