Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

We can settle this affair.

by darkviolet 5 reviews

Gonna take off all my skin, Tear apart all of my insides, When they rifle in, Mom and Dad think you'll be saved, They never had the time, They're gonna medicate your lives, You were always bo...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-26 - Updated: 2008-01-26 - 819 words

2Original
I entered through the large cafeteria doors and scanned the large room, I saw no one familiar which is no surprise, Ray's probably in detention, Bob ditched, Frank was called to the principle office earlier this period and Mikey probably was with that good for nothing brother of his.
I went back to eat my lunch alone at my locker.

My locker was next to Frank's locker all my life, I think we even had our drawers at kinder garden next to each other but I failed to notice him until Junior high not that he's grown a lot since kinder garden.
I sat down on the floor after I threw my sandwich in the trash can near the cafeteria, took a book out of my locker and flipped a page every five minutes to look like I was reading, truth was that I wasn't reading, I didn't even know what WAS the book all about, I just stared at it, nothing in particular went through my mind, just a list of things I had to do that day.
Take the dog out, do homework, wash the dishes, I flipped another page, I wonder what was that assignment in English today, I wasn't paying attention, Frank was showing me comic books, I wonder who can I ask, who's else in that class?.
I closed my eyes and drifted through the first line, Kelly, Eddie, Albert and Elvira, and some girl no one knew her name.
Then the second row, and the 3rd and then the last row, me and Frank, Sandra, Daniel and Rupert and Gerard.
Chills were sent trough my spine, I don't like Gerard and he doesn't like me, no one really knows why but there's just something about him I don't like, he's annoying and spineless jerk, anyone can push him over, he just stays in one place all the time and draws and draws and draws you to death.
He's quite like hell and it always feels like he's analyzing you with his eyes and then draws his findings, he's soft and he annoys the shit of me, I wish he could stand up for himself at least once in a while but he won't, he'll just take whatever you throw at him and draws away.

"What's the point in reading a book if your eyes are closed", Gerard's voice brought me back.
I hated how he crept on me like that always.
"It's my special gift", I hissed angrily and looked up at him.
"If stupidity was a gift, you would be the most talented person on earth", he smirked.
I hated when he smirked.
"You're the one to speak?", I snapped my book shut.
"Yeah, the irony", he brushed his hair out of his eyes.
I hated his hair all over his eyes, I hated the color of his eyes and I hated how he brushed it away constantly.
"You wanted something or just to poison the air I breath", I adopted my bored tone.
"You actually breath?", he gasped, "I didn't know cold hearted bitches actually breath, I learn something new every day".
"Oh dear", I put my hand across my chest as if to hold my heart, "What a snappy comment, I think I'm hurt", I looked at my hand, "Aw no, not hurt, no blood. You know the old saying? Sticks and stones may break my bones and blah blah?".
"Bitches have bones and shit too?", he raised his eyebrows, "You teach me a lot".
"Well, you'll need to know more about yourself once you grow up and finally realize you have no dick", I snapped, he was getting on my last nerve.
"I have a dick", he brushed his hand on his crouch, "I touch it a lot when I think of you and my goldfish".
"It's probably in the size of your goldfish", I laughed cruelly.
"Oh you got me there", he didn't even blink, his voice was monotone, "Little Gerard is wounded".
"More like tiny little bean size Gerard", I tapped my fingers on the book I clutched now, it was a major effort not to strangle him right now right there.
"You should know", he winked.
"You wish", I chuckled.
"Earth to bitch queen, I would probably die if you touch me", he leaned on Frank's locker.
I got up and took my bag out, "I think that for the sake of humanity we should try that", I put a few books in my locker, grabbed a few pens and stuffed them in my bag.
"Or maybe it's like vampires, your touch will turn me into one of you?", I could see his annoying face looking at me.
"too late for that", I shut my locker and glared at him.





A\N
So this was a story I wrote a long time ago, the one shot is in process so keep yourself busy in the meantime!
Sign up to rate and review this story