Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

doggy business.

by darkviolet 4 reviews

"Crawl into a dark corner. But a really dark corner and die, please"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-27 - Updated: 2008-01-27 - 937 words

2Original
"Come Jordan, come boy", I dumped my bag at the corner of the living room and grabbed the leash calling for my dog, usually it was Jordan who dragged me out not the other way around, he always met me at the door as well.
"Jordan?", I shook the leash, he probably didn't hear.
"Oh you think you're funny, silly Jilly", I cooed and surrendered to Jordan's games.
"Where are you?", I looked in his favorite hiding place under the piano.
"Jordan, come on, I'm tired", I checked the living room and the kitchen, i felt alarmed, Jordan never did it, maybe only when it was time for his bath. Where could he possibly be.
"Jordan?", i peeked in my room, under the bed and in my old toy box, where he loved to cuddle with my toys, for a German Shepherd he was pretty soft.
"Jordie, it's not funny", I ran through the bathroom to my parents bedroom, the guest room and my brothers old room.
That was it, panic took over me, I scanned the house and Jordan was no where to be found, he wouldn't do this to me, he was trained by my dad to guard me and was fairly overprotective, he wouldn't do this to me.

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate, I defiantly saw him in the morning, I had to peel him off some cat that came suspiciously close to me, then after school I went to Frank's house to do an English project and spoke to my dad around 4, he said he took Jordan out, meaning he was home at 4 but then my dad left for a night shift at around 6 meaning he disappeared around that hour.
It's 8 PM now, it's dark and cold outside and it's jersey.
thoughts swirled around my head, horrible images floated before my eyes.
I flung the door open and ran outside, yelling at the top of my lungs for Jordan.
I walked in circles around the block screaming for Jordan but nothing.
I felt so vulnerable and scared, if something ever happens to him, I'll die.

I sat on a bench, not far from the school, I don't know how I got there, all I remember was that I walked without knowing where I was going just yelling for Jordan.
I was out of breathe for some reason, maybe I was running.
"Came to study some more?".
I looked behind me and there was Gerard, I sighed, he was the last person I would've liked to see or talk to right now.
"Have you seen Jordan?", I asked though clenched teeth.
"No", he shook his head, "What happened?".
"He disappeared", I got up and looked around for signs of Jordie.
"Even dogs sense the scent of bitchiness from you", he chuckled.
I turned around sharply to look at him, my defenses were up, shoulder tensed and my hands were immediately clutched into fists, "Could you do me a favor Gerrard", I dragged out his name, the letters felt disgusting in my mouth.
"Anything for my favorite slut", he smiled, ready for my attack.
"Crawl into a dark corner. But a really dark corner and die, please", I narrowed my eyes.
"Fuck yourself, maybe you'll be less of an bitch then", he hissed.
"Son of a bitch", I murmured while watching his back walk away from me.
My eyes filled up, I was on my way to having a meltdown even before this motherfucker turned up, meeting him did me no good to say the least.
I was near Frank's house and decided to ask for help looking for Jordan.

Within half an hour Ray, Bob, Frank, Mikey were on the look out for Jordan.
But with no results.
"We'll never find him", I sobbed like an idiot into Frank's shoulder.
"We will, he couldn't get so far away", Frank patted my head.
"Jordan Jordan", I wailed.
All of the sudden I heard a bark, and Jordan came into view, "Jordie, boy, you nearly killed me", I patted him and he stood on his back legs and made me trip backwards into Frank.
"Told you, we'll find him", Frank smiled and gave Jordan a pat.
"Where were you?", I asked Jordan while he licked me happily.
"He lost his tag so the animal control service took him", I heard Gerard's annoying voice once again.
I gave him a nasty look, "You".
"I figured the poor guy doesn't stand a chance if you're his owner, your limited brain function will go only as far as crying into someones shoulder so I thought I'll help him out", he smiled at Jordan who bounced from me to him and back again, wagging his tail.
"I thought I told you to crawl somewhere and die", I snapped angrily and put Jordan on a leash so he couldn't jump on Gerard.
"You know, you're one ungrateful motherfucker", he looked smug, "I go save the day and instead of saying thank you, you spread the bitchiness".
I flipped him off, "Is that good enough?".
"It's the best you can do bitch queen", he brushed his annoying hair from his annoying eyes.
Frank sighed with frustration, "Would you fucking stop? It's getting so old it's not even funny anymore, we found the dog, let's celebrate", he studied my face then Gerard's, "What do you say? Mini party at my house".
"I rather go home than party with bitch queen", Gerard shrugged and turned to leave.
"Come on man", Frank rolled his eyes.
"Good night", Gerard didn't even turn around.
"So long", I flipped his back with both my hands.
Sign up to rate and review this story