Categories > Original > Romance > True Love

The Warning (CHAPTER 17)

by rogue77 2 reviews

Harry is in a lot of pain

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-01-29 - Updated: 2006-01-30 - 240 words

0Unrated
After enjoying a wonderful time with the woman he loved (Hermione of course), Harry didn't think anything could go wrong. He was wrong. Harry woke up to the most horrible pain in his lighting bolt scar. "Arghhhhhhhhhh!! No! Noooooo!!" Harry screamed. at the top of his lungs. The pain was excruciating. Harry couldn't think about anything but the pain. With all of Harry's screams, the entire Gryffindor tower had woken up. Ron was trying desperately to help Harry, but he was at a complete loss at what to do. Since girls' were allowed into the boys' dorm, Hermione and Ginny came running. "What's wrong with him?" Ginny yelled frantically. "Look at his scar!" Yelled Hermione over Harry's screams. Harry's scar had changed colors. For it had once blended with his skin color, now it was entirely black. Harry was turning red. They had to hold him down because he was shaking uncontrollably with the pain."Ron, go get McGonagall!" Hermione screamed once again over Harry's screams. Ron ran so fast, you would have thought he was on a track team. Professor McGonagall came running in her night gown. "Oh my God." She said as she saw Harry. Harry looked like he was going to die. It was very painful for Ginny and Hermione to see Harry like this, and they began to cry as if they felt his pain. "No! Stop!!!!" Harry yelled. They took him to the hospital wing.
Sign up to rate and review this story