Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

Reception 2.0

by FallOutGrl 0 reviews

SOORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG GUYS!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-01-29 - Updated: 2008-01-29 - 1690 words

0Unrated
ERINS POV.

We arrived at the reception hall twenty minutes later. Andy helped me out of the limo, just too almost get knocked over by my friend, Julia, who ran and basically jumped on my head. She was helping out organizing the whole wedding.

“Hello to you to Julia,” I said, pushing her off me.

We walked into the front lobby and waited for the names to be called. First Emma and Alex went in looking cute as ever, receiving awes as they walked to their tables. Next in was Izzy and Patrick, followed by Kamz and Pete, then Chelsea and Joe.

“Now, for the first time, I am proud to introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Hurley,” I head from inside of the hall.

I linked onto Andy and smiled. We walked in waving and smiling. We stopped in the middle of the hall and smiled for pictures. After a minute, we walked over and took our seats at the head table. For a few minutes people came up to give us their blessings and congratulate us.

All the members of Panic!; Came up and leaned on the table in front of us. I smiled and got up to give them all hugs.

“Thanks for coming you guys,” I told them with a big grin on my face.

“We wouldn’t miss this for the world,” Jon said giving me another hug.

While the boys of Panic! Were talking to Andy I glanced over to Chelsea who looked like she was going, gaga over Ryan Ross. I waved my hand in front of her face a couple times before she snapped out of her gaze. I shook my head and Went back to conversing with Panic!

After a few more minutes they went back to their table and the members of The Academy Is… came over to talk. I gave them all hugs and started a conversation with William, Sisky and The Butcher. They left and Andy and I had a minute alone to talk.

While Andy and I were in the middle our conversation we heard a big gong sound. We looked around confused until like 20 waiters and waitresses started to bring out plates of food. They set the plates down in front us and Andy and I just looked at each other.

“What the fuck,” We said in unison.

On the plates in front of us, was a piece of steak. We looked at each other and pushed the plates away.

“Stupid caterers,” I said shaking my head.

After everyone else finished their dinners, the DJ started to talk.

“Now the bride and the groom will have their first dance,” she smiled.

I smiled at Andy and took his hand as we got up. Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus came through the speakers as soon as we stepped on the dancefloor. Andy rested his right hand on my waist and took my left hand with the other. I rested my free hand on his shoulder, as he pulled me close. We swayed to the music, getting lost in each others eyes. For a moment I forgot all together that there were a lot of people around us.

After our song was over, the rest of our wedding party came out and took a partner, Joe with Kamz, Patrick with Izzy, Alex with Emma and Chelsea with Pete. The DJ put on the song Innocence by Avril Lavigne. All of the couples looked peaceful dancing except for Chelsea and Pete who were dancing as if they were middle-schoolers at their first dance. They were looking around awkwardly, with a half a meter gap between them. I shook my head and went back to focusing on Andy.

After the Mother, son dance everyone in the hall was looking around quietly. I frowned when I couldn’t find my father. I started back to the table when I felt a soft, but powerful hand, grab my hand. I spun around to come face to face with my father. I smiled widely and gave him a huge hug. The DJ put on Dance with My Father by Luther Vandross. I had a huge smile on my face the whole song, letting a few tears of joy run down my face. After that song was over, I gave my dad another huge hug and talked to him for a bit.

It was starting to get late, so we decided to do the cake. While Andy and I were standing behind our cake getting out pictures taken with it, Travie McCoy lost his balance and fell right into it.

“TRAVIE!!!” Andy and I screamed.

“Oh shit, I’m so sorry guys,” Travie said standing up, wiping off the cake and licking the icing off his fingers.

I threw some of cake at him; he stood there in total shock.

A while later, I was standing there talking with my cousin when Joe stepped on the back of my dress ripping just around the butt area, revealing my bright blue pair of undies. I screamed in embarrassment. Luckily, Gabe came to the rescue taking off his jacket and coving me up quickly. He picked my up bridal style and carried me into the bathroom quickly.

“Thanks Gabe, can you go underneath the head table and grab the bright yellow bag?” I asked him.

‘Yeah sure, why?” He replied.

“Cause I knew something like this would happen so I brought something else to wear,” I told him.

He nodded and scurried out of the room. A minute later he came back into the bathroom carrying the bag.

“Thanks,” I told him, as I shooed him out.

I changed quickly into the other dress I bought.

ANDYS POV.

Erin walked out of the bathroom wearing a sexy, strapless, white mini dress. Revealing her pink garter. I ran over to her and gave her a huge hug. She smiled at me and took off one of her heels and walked into the hall holding the shoe like it was a weapon. A minute later I saw Joe running away from Erin who was chasing after him with the shoe. Joe ran and hid behind me. I moved out of the way and held Joe still so she could hit him. Erin whacked him in both arms and in the chest; she put the shoe back on and gave Joe a hug.

It got later and all the “old people” left. That’s when the real party started. The DJ was playing some majorly danceable songs. By this time everyone was drunk out of their minds, except for a certain few. I took a break to watch everyone else dance.

Everyone was grinding and jumping and having fun. I looked at Erin who had a beer in one hand and Chelsea’s hand in the other. Chelsea and Erin were grinding on each other, both drunk out of their minds.

I smiled and turned my gaze to Patrick. He had taken off his tie and put it around his hat. He had stripped down to nothing but his hat, shoes and boxers. It was one of the funniest and most disturbing things I had ever seen. I looked at Pete and Joe who started a dancing circle. Joe was doing the running man, and Pete was doing the robot. I laughed hard at that too.

I moved my gaze back to Erin who was now sandwiched between a very drunk Sisky and an even drunker William Beckett. Erin was laughing and dancing like a maniac. But soon after, she pulled out of between them and came and sat on my lap.

“You wanna do the garter toss,” she asked, voice slurred.

I laughed and picked her up. We walked over to the DJ and took the mic.

“GARTER TOSS TIME BOYSSS,” Erin laughed into the mic.

There were a lot of hoots and hollers as we cleared the dance floor and put a chair in the middle. The DJ put on You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate as I bent down. I laughed, as did Erin.

“TEETH, TEETH, TEETH!” The boys chanted.

I looked up at Erin with a sly smile; she laughed and threw her head back with a huge smile on her face. I gently took the garter into my teeth and pulled it down slowly. Erin laughed as I stood up and held it in the air.

The boys crowded into one big area and waited for Andy to fling it. Andy shot it into the crowd. Everyone dog piled onto each other, and slowly got up looking disappointed. Charlie got up slowly holding the garter. Everyone laughed and cheered.

ERINS POV.

“BOUQUET!” I screamed as I held you my flowers.

The DJ put on the song Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper. I laughed and turned to face Andy. I threw the bouquet and turned around fast to see who caught it. All the girls moved out of the way revealing that Chelsea caught it. I smiled and went and gave her a big hug.

We danced like maniacs for another two hours until everyone got tired and started to leave. Three of my uncles and four of my aunts volunteered to clean up so the wedding party could make our way to the hotel.

We piled into the limo, and then driving off to the hotel. Joe, Kamz, Patrick, Izzy, Pete, Charlie and Chelsea went their own separate ways. Andy and I barely made it up to our floor, because I was stumbling everywhere. When we got on our floor, Andy picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room. Andy unlocked the door and carried me inside. I jumped down causing me to stumble a bit. Andy closed the door and hurried over to help me stand.

“We’re married,” I whispered as I fell into him.

Andy gave me a devilish smile and laid my down on the bed. I giggled the whole way.

“I love you,” he whispered, as he softly kissed me on the lips.

“Love you more,” I whispered back.
Sign up to rate and review this story