Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

The Greatest Mistakes

by FallOutGrl 0 reviews

Usually Happen After Weddings

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-29 - Updated: 2008-01-29 - 1853 words

0Unrated
CHELSEA’S POV

I giggled the whole way to the hotel.

The minute I stepped in the door, I stumbled and fell on my butt and couldn’t stop laughing. Someone randomly came over and helped me up.

“Oh my, are you alright?” He asked while I stood up. I nodded and looked at his face to see who he was.

OH.
MY.
GOD.

Ryan.
Ross.

I giggled even more.

“Wow…Ryan Ross, ladies and gentlemen!” I announced loudly before kissing him on the cheek. Brendon noticed me (as did everyone else in the hotel lobby) and quickly came to the rescue of a very red Ryan and a very drunk Chelsea.

I laughed.

“Where are you taking me Brendon? I don’t want to stay in your roooooooooom.” I complained and he led me to the elevators with a still embarrassed Ryan following behind.

“Why don’t you want to stay in my room?” He asked as we waited for the elevator.
“Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz…KK will be theeeeeeeeerrrrre. And you two are gonna want to have seeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy time.” I giggled and leaned against the elevator doors. Brendon rolled his eyes at me and looked at Ryan.

“I’m sooo sorry dude. You know Chelsea right?” Brendon said. Ryan nodded slowly. I giggled.

Then the elevator doors opened and I fell backwards. I looked up in shock at who caught me.

“Amazing Wentz, even after breaking her apart, you still come to her rescue.” Brendon shrugged.

He stuttered nervously.

PETE’S POV.

“Huh? Wha?” I looked at Brendon worriedly. The expression in his eyes read a little something like: I am going to murder you!

“Peeeeeeetttteeeeeeey lemme stay in your room please?????” she pleaded with her honey brown eyes.

“If it’s alright with your brother.” I shrugged.

“Fine. Whatever.” Brendon shrugged. Chelsea giggled and stood up using me as support.

The minute the doors to the elevator closed she pressed into me. She pushed me against the wall and kissed me with all the passion she had.

“Chels, you know there are cameras in here.” I said a little too happily. I was glad to have her back even if she was drunk.

She laughed and nibbled on my neck.

“Oh really? So there’s more danger of getting caught?” She smirked. I acutally questioned how drunk she was. She knew exactly what she was doing.

She unzipped my hoodie and slid her hands up and down my chest over my shirt. My knees felt like jell-o as she started to kiss me again. I held on to the rail with both hands to save myself from falling over.

ERINS POV.

We quickly stripped down to nothing and Andy lied down on top of me. It took no time at all to have him inside me. Quickly he thrust into me and my moans built up. He kissed my forehead and groaned a little. I giggled.


PETES POV.

I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands. The minute I pulled out Chelsea turned over and fell asleep.

I felt guilty. Even though I had Chelsea, I didn’t.
She probably will wake up even angrier that I took advantage of her.

I had to call someone for advice.

Dirty?

Bad idea.

I wouldn’t call Erin or Andy cuz it was there wedding night and if they weren’t having sex then they’d be packing for the honeymoon.

I decided to call Izzy seeing as how she was the next person on my address book.

“Yes Pete?” She answered seeming busy.

“Hey can you help me with something?”

“What?”

“I slept with Chelsea and I feel guilty cuz she was drunk.”

Dial tone.

I sighed.

Were people that sick of me???

I flipped through my phone book.

Next was Joe.
“Yes Pete?” He sounded busy too.

“I need some advice.”

“Mhmm?”

I sighed before saying the same thing.

It took Joe a few minutes to say something.

“Just leave the room. She probably wont remember a whole lot so if you’re not there when she wakes up, she’ll never know.”

“I can’t do that! Then I’ll feel even worse!” I sighed.

“Alright. There’s my advice. Talk to you later.”

Dial tone.

I looked back at her. She mumbled and rolled over.

Crap.

I went through my whole address book and the same thing happened.

I looked down at the skull ring and decided against my good judgement like always.

It took three times for the phone to ring before she finally picked up.

“WHAT?! This better be important!” she exclaimed, out of breath.

“I need advice about,”-

“Fucking hell Wentz, what happened with Chelsea?” she cut me off.

“I slept with her and I feel guilty because she was drunk out of her mind,” I told her quietly.

“YOU DID WHAT!?” she exclaimed so loud that I pulled the phone away from my ear.

“I slept with her,” I replied, embarrassed.

“I heard you,” she said.

“What should I do? I don’t want her to spaz at me,” I told her.

“When she wakes up, talk to her,” she told me.

“But she might spaz,” I replied, in a whiney way.

“Take my advice… goodbye Peter,” she said.

Dial tone.

ERINS POV.

I hung up the phone and sighed.

“Pete?” Andy asked rubbing my shoulders.

“Could you tell?” I asked, laughing a bit.

He smiled and kissed my slowly, but passionately once again. I giggled through the kiss as we flopped back down onto the bed.

CHELSEA POV.

My head hurt. I rolled over to see where i was.

Pete was pacing the floor in front of me.

"Pete?" I asked in confusion. He looked at me with fear.

"Now, don't get mad but I have to tell you something..." He started.

Then it clicked.

It all came back to me but I wanted to see how he told things.

“We…well…we…” He stuttered.

“Yes? Continue?” I asked trying not to smile.

“Well…ugh. We…had…sorta…”

This was starting to get old.

“We…had sex?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

He looked down at the ground and nodded.

I sighed and got dressed.

Of course I was angry.

I left the room in a hurry and went straight to the bar.

That’s when I saw the weirdest sight.

Carolyn was yelling at Ryan and looked pretty angry.

Patrick was sitting at the bar and looked like he was crying.

I walked over to Carolyn and asked what was wrong.

She slapped me.

“How dare you! You kissed him!!!” She yelled. I cringed.

“Dude, I was three sheets to the wind. I don’t really remember who I kissed and who I didn’t.” I shrugged. Ryan took her hands and kissed her gently.

“I’d never do that to you and you know that.” He said softly.

I smiled and walked away before they started their making out.

I sat down next to Patrick.

“What’s up?” I asked.

He looked up at me surprised.

“Oh nothing.” He replied chugging whatever was in his glass.

“Right. Come on, I’ll tell you what happened between me and Pete if you tell me your story.” I smiled rubbing his shoulders.

He looked up at me with a raised eyebrow.

“You and Pete? I gotta hear this. You go first.”

I laughed and explained the drunken frenzy on the hotel sheets.

He looked up at me in shock.

“Yeah right,” I looked at him with a smile and ordered a drink of my own. “You did? Haha. That’s way worse. Izzy dumped me.” Patrick said slowly. I looked at him in sympathy.

“Patrick…you poor thing! You wanna talk about it?” I said and rubbed his back lovingly.

“Nah…I’m good. It just…she was so distant. I wondered what was up.” He shrugged. Suddenly the waitress at the bar dropped a plate full of dishes right beside Patrick.

He got of the stool and helped her pick up all the broken pieces.

She seemed to be his height, with short brown hair and green eyes. She stood up and put the tray on the counter.
“I’m Stephanie by the way.” She smiled.

Patrick couldn’t talk.

I nudged him a tad and he snapped out of the trance.

“Oh! And I’m Patrick. Nice to meet you.” He smiled.

I got up and left them to talk and get together.

I swear Patrick moves on faster than I do.



ERINS POV.

I really couldn’t wait to go the Caribbean. Especially with Andy. Chelsea and Joe were coming with us too!

Everything was going great except for when we had to board the plane. We just couldn’t say goodbye. We all held on to each other for a few more minutes until they called us onto the plane. Chelsea held on to Patrick for a few more minutes and we started to walk away. I turned back to blow a kiss to everyone and saw the unimaginable.

Pete lifted his giant sunglasses and wiped away a few tears.

“I’ll be on in a second.” I whispered to Andy. He nodded and Chelsea, Joe and him all boarded. I put my luggage down on the floor and waved Pete over. He ran to me and engulfed me in a giant hug.

“I’m going to miss you so much.” He sobbed into my shoulder.

“I know Pete, I will too. But hey, it’s only a few days okay?” I said rubbing his back.

“You mean two weeks. That’s not a few days. What am I going to do without you?” He replied.

“I don’t know. But you’ll do something great I know.” I smiled. He sniffed and squeezed me once more before letting go. He slid off the sunglasses and put them on my head as a headband. I smiled.

“It’s not as sunny here in Chicago.” He smiled. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek before picking up my luggage.

I boarded the plane with a smile.

However that faded.


“I WANT THE WINDOW SEAT!” Chelsea shouted.

“NO! IT’S ON MY TICKET! I GET IT!” Joe shouted back.

“Miss, Sir, please calm down.” The stewardess interjected.

“Guys! Calm down! Joe! You can have my seat! My god!’ Andy settled it in frustration. Joe smiled and took the seat I was to sit next to you.

“Andy? We won’t sit together?” I asked in shock. Chelsea happily took her seat by the window.

“We’ll have plenty of time to be together, all alone.” He sighed. I half smiled and took my seat next to Joe and Andy sat next to Chelsea.

Through the plane ride, Andy and I held hands between the aisles as Joe and Chelsea rocked out to their iPods.

A few hours later Chelsea and Joe fell asleep. I let out a frustrated sigh and pushed Joe’s head onto the window.

Hopefully this trip would be more fun than this.
Sign up to rate and review this story