Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lost? Or Just Waiting To Be Found?

And If You Take Me Down

by TheOfBlackestHearts 0 reviews

“Can I take you on a date?” “Yes, but on one condition. You promise you’ll kiss me again.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-01-30 - Updated: 2008-01-30 - 401 words

0Unrated
When my alarm went off at six o’clock Monday morning, I was already fully awake. In fact, I hadn’t slept all night. I spent the entire night lying awake, trying to figure out why an amazing guy like Gerard would want a girl like me. I still didn’t have an answer. Maybe he didn’t want be, but only wanted what I could give him.

“Anna Nicole Sophia Torrez-Bervet!” I scolded myself aloud. “How dare you think that way!” With a sigh, I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

Have you ever yawn in the shower? It’s not a good idea. Maybe I’ll just sleep through math class…


“Hey Gee,” I mumbled when I sat down in Spanish class. I raised my nose to the air and sniffed. Something was different. “What is the smell? It smells like… cologne…” My eyes widened in surprise. “Gerard! Since when do you want to smell nice?” Gerard looked up at me, and flashed my a nervous smile.

“Can I take you on a date?” He asked, the words stumbling out of his mouth like sick children rushing off a roller coaster.

“Where are we going?” I asked, arching one eyebrow. Yes, it mattered.

“I’m don’t know,” He confessed. “I was just concentrating on getting the question out.” At this, I stifled a laugh.

“Yes,” I answered him. “But, on one condition.”

“What’s that?” He looked surprised.

“You promise you’ll kiss me again.” I hadn’t had a kiss like the one I’d had last night before, and I liked it.

“I think I can do that,” Gerard smirked at me.

The rest of Spanish persisted just as it had all of last week, with me helping him and him making jokes for me to giggle about.


“Stay away from my chips!” I shrieked, swatting Gerard’s hand from my small bag of Lays Potato Chips. His other hand darted into the bag.

“But I want some!” He whined, stuffing a few into his mouth. “And you wouldn’t be so cruel to leave me to eating the cafeteria food, would you?”

“I would,” I answered indignantly.

“Fine then!” He huffed, crossing his arms in front of his chest. “Then I won’t take you to dinner tonight!” I shoved the bag of chips across the table.

“Have all you want.”
Sign up to rate and review this story