Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lost? Or Just Waiting To Be Found?

And Hear Me Out

by TheOfBlackestHearts 2 reviews

Somehow we found our way unto the couch, and that’s where Steven found us.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-01-29 - Updated: 2008-01-29 - 283 words

0Unrated
“What the hell do you want?” I yelled out of my third story window.

“Can I come in?” Gerard called up to me, his eyes pleading.

“No!”

“Please? We need to talk.”

“Fine,” I slammed the window shut, thumping down the stairs and throwing open the front door. “Talk.” He pushed past me and walked into the living room, leaning against the back of the couch. “I’m waiting…” I urged him.

“Look, Anna, I’m sorry.” Gerard started, reaching one hand over to touch my arm. “Kissing you wasn’t a mistake, even if I sacred you, and even if you don’t want me to. The mistake that I made was not holding you tight and kissing the shit out of you.”

For a minute I stared at him, mouth half open in what I had intended to be a snobbish way, but ended up looking more like I was dumbfounded.

“You’re kidding me, right?” I asked him. In an answer, he moved his hand from my arm to my back, pushing me into his chest. Gerard’s lips found mine, and began working against them passionately. It was a moment before I gave in, and began to kiss him back.

Somehow we found our way unto the couch, and that’s where Steven found us.

“Go get her, Tiger!” He cheered Gerard on, snickering. I gasped, looking up at my brother and untangling Gerard’s limbs from mine.

“Uh, I think you should go…” I hissed, as much as I didn’t want him to.

“Yes, I think so.” He mumbled, getting up and patting down his hair, which my fingers had recently been playing in. “See you…tomorrow.”
Sign up to rate and review this story