Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Smother Me

Chapter 2

by ilo9vemcrgmfrb 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-01-30 - Updated: 2010-11-22 - 640 words - Complete

1Moving
"Wow! You guys are amazing!" Lilly shouted after their practice. Bob thought that it was cute how her "shout" was only as loud as when he talked normally.
"Thanks!" Gerard replied, jumping around to get rid of his excess energy.
"What's the band name again?" Lilly asked as she got up from the couch she’d been watching them from.
"My Chemical Romance!" Mikey replied with a grin as he walked over to Lilly.
"I guess that you are the one who came up with the name then." Lilly said as she rested a hand on his arm.
"Yeah!"
"Wow! You must have a lot of names for bands stored up in your brain... You seem really smart about that kind of thing." Lilly flirted.
"Ha ha.. Thank-" Mikey began.
"Did you like the drums?" Bob asked directing Lilly's direction away from Mikey, who got pissed and stormed off.
"Yeah, it was good... Mikey are you okay?" Lilly called after him.
"I'm fine." Mikey said. He walked back over to Bob, "What the fuck is your problem?" He demanded.
"Nothing, just stay away from her." Bob replied.
"So... because Lisa liked to fuck other guys, I can't even be friends with Lilly? Who just happens to be your friend?" Mikey whispered, daring Bob to reply. Bob stared at Mikey, hate in his eyes, apologized for leaving so abruptly, and got into his car, where he punched the steering wheel four times, before backing out of Gerard's driveway, and driving down the block at about 90 M.P.H.
"What's his problem?" Lilly asked.
"Well, last year his girlfriend cheated on him... a lot, and he really likes you, so when you got all flirty with Mikey, he got really jealous." Gerard informed her.
"Oh... Now I feel terrible... Has he got a cell phone? I'll call and apologize." Lilly said as she took out her own cell. Gerard recited Bob's number, and Lilly called.
"Who the fuck is this?" Bob sneered.
"Bob, it's Lilly. Please come back. I'm sorry!"
"It's not you... it's them." He replied, rage heavy on his voice. Lilly sighed and walked away from the guys.
"Well, at least come back for me... I mean... we could go to dinner or something, and for get about the guys!"
"Really?" Bob asked, cheer and hope dripping from his voice.
"Yes, absolutely.” Lilly promised him.
"I'll be right there"

"So... the guys told me about your other girlfriend." Lilly said as she and Bob sat in silence waiting for their dinner to come out.
"Oh, great." Bob replied under his breath. He placed his head in his hands and rubbed his face, harshly.
"It’s okay if you don't want to talk about it, but I'd really like to hear about it." Lilly said as she put her hand on Bob's arm. Bob took a deep breath and looked up, tears in his eyes.
"Her name was Lisa... I'd known her since we were like three... And when she asked me out, I thought it was kind of weird, because she never really went for guys like me...She’s a cheerleader, so obviously she was more into football guys... But we got along well, and I thought I really loved her... Then one day Gerard found her in the art room with two guys from the football team, and she even told him she‘d sleep with him if he didn‘t tell me... and I guess I just never got over it." Bob replied, tears streaming down his face.
"I just want you to know that I would never hurt you like that." Lilly whispered. Bob looked into her icy blue eyes for a minute. Then he leaned in and kissed her. He was afraid that she would pull away, but to his surprise, she kissed him back.
Sign up to rate and review this story