Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Lost and Confused

02 The Confession

by Strings 0 reviews

!01-30-06!: This is the first fiction I ever wrote. Have patience.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-01-30 - Updated: 2006-01-30 - 766 words

0Unrated
*Joel's POV*
I was awoken 2 hours later by Paul and Billy.

"It's time to wake up, it's time to wake up, it's to wake up sleepyhead..." Billy sang. I did. I rolled my eyes, but no one saw. That, was a good thing. Life sucks. I thought. I can't stand this. I mean C'MON!!!! I was in love with my brother, that was in love with my best friend, and I was jealous of that best friend because my brother liked him. This is fucked up. I went downstairs, got a Coke and came back. Billy was sitting on my bed and Paul and Benji were on Benji's bed. Well, at least Benji's happy... I sat down and took a long swig from the can. Benji and Paul went on about what they did that day, and how much fun it was and blah, blah, blah. I listened until it gave me a headache.

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled. I slammed my drink down on the night stand and stormed out. Billy, Benji and Paul gave me startled looks. I went to a room the house that we call "A Smashing Room". When someone's pissed off, they go in and break shit. When I went in, I started to smash everything. I punched the walls, furniture, tables, etc. Benj knocked and came in. I knew Paul and Billy were right outside. I could hear them.

"What's wrong?" Benji asked me. I smashed something instead of answering.

"DUDE!" he yelled. I stopped and glared at him.

He repeated his question; "What's wrong?"

"You really wanna know?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Well, Benji, you think you're bi. I am bi, and I have loved you for a long time now." I said.

"Well, I've loved you too." Benji said. I let out a heavy sigh and looked down.

"Not in the 'brotherly' way Benj, I mean I've really loved you for awhile now. I mean right now, I don't know what to do. I love you, you love Paul, Paul loves God knows who and it just goes on." I said. Benji's jaw dropped.

"You?....You?" Was all he could get out.

"When you told me you liked Paul, my heart broke." I mumbled; "I don't know what I'd do with out you Benj." Tears were threatening to flow down my cheeks. I was fighting to hold them in. Benji just stood there and stared.

*Benji's POV*
I finally got my ability to speak back. "You...you love me? As in more than a bro?" I asked. Joel nodded; I could see him trying his best to hold back tears of shame, guilt and sadness. I couldn't hold out any more. My legs collapsed from under me. I sat there on the floor, legs crossed and staring directly at the floor under me. I felt like I was going to be sick. I got up, ran to bathroom and locked the door. I hovered over the toilet bowl with the lid and seat up. Sure enough, I puked up everything I ate that day.

Through the door, I could hear Billy say "Are you getting sick man?"

I looked at the door and called back sarcastically "No, I'm just trying to figure out what Ca$h likes so much about this water."

"Kind of a bad time to do that, don't you think?" Paul said. I got up, rinsed out my mouth and came out.


*Paul's POV*
Finding out Benji being bi, Joel being bi, Benji liking me and Joel liking Benji was a LITTLE much for me in one day. I didn't care though. I didn't swing that way. I never have. Then again, it wouldn't hurt to try, would it? I debated with myself for 3 days about talking to Benji about being with him. I never thought of him like that. Maybe I would tomorrow.
***
I had already woken up and showered and changed. So now, I was waling down the street with my headphones listening to MxPx. As I was singing along to "The Punk Rawk Show" I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Benji and Billy. Way, way behind them I could see Joel.

I was about to ask why he was all the way back there, but Benji said "He's just cooling off. I tried to talk to him last night, but he just rolled over in his bed and ignored me."

I nodded and looked at Benj. He was wearing his Casualties shirt with his bondage boy shorts and high top black and white Converse. He looked good.
Sign up to rate and review this story