Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Don't You Just Hate Stalkers?

05 Meet and Greet

by Strings 0 reviews

!01-30-06! One of my earlier fictions. Have patience.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-01-30 - Updated: 2006-01-30 - 2203 words

0Unrated
Paul's POV
"There's nothing written in here. It's just blank." I said to the others.

"What?" Benji asked. He came behind me and looked at the paper over my shoulder. "That's bullshit, man." All of a sudden, something came whizzing past Benji's head and hit the wall. It was an arrow with a message tied to it. "JESUS CHRIST!" he yelled. Billy took off the paper and gave it to me.

Paul, my love,
I'm stalking you because I love you. Are you saying that you don't like my gifts?? Are you trying to tell me that you don't appreciate my love for you?? I am a female and I brought your friends into it so you don't do something stupid. I'm so happy that you are considering us. That's a wonderful thing, it makes me very happy.


I flipped the paper over and wrote on it.

Jane Doe,
Can we meet? I would love to see you. I'm sure that you're very beautiful and that you're quite charming.

Love,
St. Paul


I folded it and threw it out the now broken window. After a couple of minutes, the phone rang. I got up to answer it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello dear." a disguised voice replied.

"Oh, hey there Jane! How are you?"

"I'm perfectly fine, thanks for asking. I would also love to meet you somewhere, but that's not probable. You see, then you would actually know me...and we don't want that to happen just yet."

"Well, I want to get to know you. Even with your voice disguised, you sound sweet." I heard a chuckle on the other end.

"Do you see why I love you so much? I know that if we were to meet, that you would turn around and call the cops on me."

"I swear to you that I won't."

"Paul, Paul, Paul...I can't trust that. The mere fact that you 'swear to me' is nothing."

"I swear to you...as your lover, that I will not call the cops on you."

"What was that?"

"I swore to you as your lover that I wouldn't call the cops on you."

"Meet me at the coffee shop on Fifth and Main at 12 pm tomorrow."

"I'll see you there." After that, we hung up. Benji looked at me and started to speak in French. Since he forced the rest of us to take it so he wouldn't have to translate it for us anymore, we all understood him (A/N: italics means that they're talking in French).

"What did she say?" Benji asked.

"She said that she would meet me at the coffee shop on Fifth and Main tomorrow."

"I say that we say that we have to go for a meeting for our record label, go somewhere else and call the cops and psyche ward." Joel said.

"That's a good idea." Billy added. Chris nodded.

"Then let's do it...and let's also pray that she doesn't know French." The rest of the guys smiled and nodded. I went to my room and changed for bed. After a little while, I went to Benji's room.

"Oh, hey man." he said when he saw me walk in. I nodded and sat down on his little couch. I watched him as he put his guitar carefully back in its case and turned the amp off. He had on black and red plaid boxers and no shirt. I was mesmerized by all his colorful tattoos and by how his muscles flexed in his back with every movement he made. "So, what's up?" he asked, snapping me away from my thoughts.

"Oh, uh...I just wanted to um...say good night...and uh, sleep well." I said hesitantly. He sighed and pulled the sheets on his bed back.

"Get in." he said.

"Thanks man!" I hopped in his bed and snuggled into the pillow.

"I'll go tell Billy and Joel." he muttered. About five minutes later, he came back and got into bed next to me.

"Really, thanks man. I would sleep in my own bed, but I'm in fear of getting kidnapped." I told him.

"I know." he sighed. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.
The Next Morning
"Paul, wake up man. It's 11:30." I heard someone tell me while shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Benji. His hair was all messed up as if he just woke up as well. "30 minutes till you meet this stalker chick." he added.

I got out of bed and headed for the shower. I peeked into the bathroom before going in and then I checked the shower. Nothing...that was a good thing. I took my shower and changed.

"C'mon man, Benj and me have to go. We have a meeting with Tim for the label." Joel said. "We'll give you a lift to where you gotta go."

"By the way, this was tacked to my bedpost this morning. It's for you. When you meet this chick, can you please tell her to NOT come in my room? It's creepy." Billy said, handing me a piece of paper. I opened it and read it.

"Well?" Chris asked.

"Basically it says that she'll be waiting for me outside at one of the tables. She'll be wearing a black shirt and she has brown hair."

"Lovely...can we go now?" Benji asked. I nodded and Joel, Benji and I piled into the car. They dropped me off at the café and drove away. I knew that they were only going to the next block and around the corner to secretly call the police. I had a tape recorder in my pocket that was on and recording so I could catch what she confessed on tape; therefore, having evidence to put her away. The mic ran up the back of my shirt and around the inside rim of my collar.

I looked around me and saw at least 15 to 20 chicks that had black shirts and brown hair sitting at the tables outside. There was only one that was staring at me. I made my way over to her.

"Are you Jane?" I asked. She nodded. I sat down in front of her. "You look great." I lied. I really despised this girl. This girl...the one that wanted to spend the rest of her life with me...showing it through gruesome ways...nearly killing me from a heart failure from all her "gifts"...I did all that I could to keep smiling and restrain from reaching over the table and strangling her on the spot.

She was wearing sun glasses to hide her eyes. Her shirt was one of those sleeveless turtlenecks and her pants were white capris. Her hair was pulled back into a bun and her bangs were hanging in her face.

"I can't believe I finally get to meet the person that loves me enough to stalk me." I said.

"Well, I can't believe I get to meet the man that I've loved for so long." she replied.

Gr... I thought, You can't love me. I fuckin hate you...so...

"I hope Benji and Joel's meeting goes well. I heard them talking about it this morning." I forced a smile and tried to make it look as genuine as possible.

"Yeah, they put a lot of effort into their projects. I mean, look how well MADE is doing..." She nodded. "But, enough about the twins...I want to know more about you." I said. I was mentally laughing because I thought I just sounded like a self-help group therapist. She better get used to it though.

"I actually work here. I'm a waitress. There's not a lot of pay, but I get by."

giggle I'm crying...ha!...Wow, I'm an asshole. I used to be in the same rut...shut up Paul.

"Where did you think up of all those ideas of my gifts when you were stalking me?" I asked her.

"I thought of them myself. Everything. The roses, the maggots, the finger..." she listed.

"Where did you get that finger anyway?"

"I killed my sister on her wedding day." she said.

"You're kidding, right?" She started to laugh, so I smiled.

"No, I'm serious." I tried to keep the smile on my face, but it was slowly fading. I was sitting in front of a complete psycho killer and was trying to smile about it.

Holy shit, we're gonna die. All of a sudden, a cop came up behind "Jane" and tapped her on the shoulder.

"You're under arrest." he said. Her vision snapped back to me.

"You swore to me that you wouldn't."

"I didn't...they did." I pointed behind her to Benji and Joel. The smiled and waved at her. She shot them glares.

"You smile now...I'll get you." she threatened.
I reached in my pocket and stopped the tape recorder. I unplugged the mic and gave it to the officer.

"Here's our whole conversation." I said. The officer took it and then led her off in cuffs.

It turned out that "Jane's" real name was Amanda Yorks and she was slightly mentally unstable. Her doctors thought she was sane enough to live in the society, but obviously, they were wrong. She was sentenced (by court order) to the rest of her life in a padded cell. That made the rest of us happy.

Benji's POV
I went to Billy's room after getting home from court and sat in the black chair.

"Brutal day." he muttered.

"I've got a headache from all that banshee's screaming and yelling." I complained. He leaned over and kissed my temple.

"I'm sorry to hear that." he apologized. I smiled and pulled him in for another kiss.

"At least Paul's okay." I said while he walked away to change out of his suit.

"Yeah. That chick was /fucked up/. What the hell was her fetish with bugs anyway?? Nasty ass creatures...always creepin and crawlin..." he muttered the last part while doing this little thing with hands and making a face. I snickered. He was so cute...like a little kid.

"Well, I'm gonna go get changed myself." I announced. Before I left, I stopped and faced Billy again. "You're not mad that it was Paul in my bed instead of you...are you?" he shook his head no. I smiled, gave him a little kiss and went to leave.

"Hey babe, before you go..." I stopped.

"Yeah?"

"I had this little talk with Joel the first night Paul was with you."

"...and?"

"Well, we got to talking and...did you know that he's kissed a guy before?" he asked. I paused.

"Um...the one on the trampoline?" Billy nodded. Uh-oh. "Promise you won't freak out?" I asked him. He nodded. "That guy was me." His eyes went wide.

"No way! Your own brother??" I motioned for him to keep his voice down and looked out into the hallway before shutting the door.

"I...um...had a crush on him growing up. Bill, please don't hate me..." I pleaded.

"Hate you? God! I've been trying to turn him for years! You know how hot a threesome with me, you and him would be??" I stared at him. You know...now that I thought about it...

I shook my head. "He'll never go for it. I'm his twin/...it's not going to happen." He gave me a skeptical look. "Look, he doesn't even know that /I'm gay."

"We could change that."

"Yeah, and have him hate me for life? No."

"He doesn't know that I'm gay either...he thinks that I think that they're weird."

"That's what every straight guy thinks. That's what I thought until I met you." He smiled. "This suit is killing me...I've gotta change." With that, I left, but before I could shut the door, he called out; "think about it". I shook my head and went to my room.
Months Later
Paul's POV
"Guys! C'mere!" I heard Joel yell. I ran downstairs because he sounded panicked. "Look." he said, and pointed to the TV. I saw that he was watching the news. A lady was talking about some jail break.

"Tonight at the Linda St. Claire Mental Institution, there was a break out. Doctors say that only one patient escaped, but killed at least 15 guards on her way out. She was charged six months ago as clinically insane and for murder as well as stalking. We warn everyone with in the area to secure your house by locking windows and doors...close your shutters and garages. Do whatever you can to keep you and your family safe. If you see this woman anywhere near your neighborhood, call officials /immediately/." A picture of a woman appeared on the screen.

Everyone's eyes went wide and they all looked at me. It felt as if my heart had just stopped. All of a sudden, the doorbell rang.

Fin.

A/N: That's all. The stalker was revealed and the couple was unmasked. I'm kinda sick right now and I don't feel good, so for all you perverts out there...I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm honestly not up for a scene of Benji and Billy fucking. Sequel? Maybe...
Sign up to rate and review this story