Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Don't You Just Hate Stalkers?

04 Heartfelt Letters

by Strings 0 reviews

!01-30-06! One of my earlier fictions. Have patience.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-01-30 - Updated: 2006-01-30 - 983 words

0Unrated
Paul's POV
It's been a while since my 'how much is that stalker in the window' experience. There haven't been any dismembered body parts found or insects mailed either. In fact, it's been about a month since then. I've been more relaxed and more willing to actually leave the house. I haven't been as paranoid either. When we walk down streets, I'm not constantly looking around any more. I think my stalker lost interest.

"Guys...I'm taking a shower." I announced, just so they wouldn't run water.

"Alright!" Chris called back from the living room.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped of my clothes. When I was down to my boxers, I reached over to turn on the water. When I moved the shower curtain, I saw hundreds and hundreds of cockroaches and more coming up the shower drain. I quickly grabbed the towel and my clothes and ran out, slamming the door behind me. I shoved the towel in the crack between the floor and the door so they couldn't get out. I ran down the stairs while trying to put my pants back on. I stumbled down the last couple of steps. The guys heard me tumbling down, so they rushed to help me up. I was buttoning my pants when I was fully standing.

"What the hell Paul??" Billy exclaimed.

"A bit clumsy today I see." Benji added sarcastically.

"Dudes, we have a massive ass infestation." I breathed.

"Of what and where??" Joel asked.

"In the bathroom and cockroaches. There's fucking tons of them and they're coming out of the shower drain." I replied. Out of my peripheral vision, I saw Billy shudder.

"What is with this person and bugs??" he asked, clearly disgusted.

"I don't know, but it's fucking nasty as hell. I'm getting sick of this it's driving me nuts!" I half shouted. I sat down on the couch and buried my face in my hands. "Is this person aiming for me to have a heart attack??" Benji shrugged. I'm really tired of this.

"I'm gonna call the fucking cops." I proclaimed. All of a sudden, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Benj said. He went to the door and came back about 10 seconds later. In one hand he had a piece of paper and in the other, a huge hunting knife. "I found this stabbed to the door with this." he explained. I took the paper and read it.

Silly, Silly Paul,
I know what you want to do, but you can't. I have been in your house and I have been watching you. I know that you're currently sleeping with your little friend at night to feel safe. Well you're not. I know you're there and I watch you. I admit I was getting a bit sloppy when you saw me in the window so I took a month off to brush up on my technique. I am also the one that forced the cockroaches up your drain. If you run to the police, I will kill you and your friends. Please don't make me do that. I love you a lot, but I will kill you if I have to.


I gulped and handed it to Benji. He read it quickly, his eyes widening. He passed it on and after the guys read it, they all had the same expression as Benji.

"Now what?" Joel asked. I shrugged and returned my face to my hands. I felt tears run down my cheeks and stop at my palms. I felt someone sit down next to me and rub slow circles on my back.

"It's alright man, I mean even if you do run to the cops, then at least we die together." I heard Chris say.

"I'm not going to go to the cops. The last thing I want is my friends dying on my account." I muttered.

"Fuck that man, this is a psycho we have here...no offense of course." Joel added, saying the last part quickly.

"Maybe you should try writing back to them." Billy suggested.

"Yeah, and leave the note out on the front step. I'm sure the person would get it." Benji stated. I took the proposition into thought. I took a different piece of paper and started to write back.

Dear Stalker-Person,
I have a couple of questions for you. Why are you stalking me? Why are you constantly giving me gruesome things to show your affection? Are you a guy or a girl? Why are you bringing my friends in on it too? I don't mean any offense by these questions, but you're kind of leaving me in the dark. If you want to have a relationship at all, then please answer those questions. I'm not saying that me and you together is a definite, but I'm willing to take it into consideration.

Love, Paul

PS. Write back tonight, please.


I folded up the note and wrote "Stalker-Person" on the front. "Someone go take this outside, please." I asked. Chris took the note from my hand, his warm and reassuring hand touching mine. He put it outside and came back. We waited and waited. The clock chimed 12 midnight, and still no answer. At 12:30, the doorbell rang. Joel got up to answer it. There was a little, neatly folded crimson sheet of paper on the doorstep.

"I think they took all that time to buy some new stationary..." Joel wondered out loud while coming back. I took the paper and unfolded it.

*A/N: hahaha!! I know! I know! Yet another cliff hanger. I like to throw humor and sarcasm in my stories...even if it is lame. Hahaha! One review and I'm happy. I have started chapter five and let me tell you!! Paul opens the note and he reads it out loud. I'll tell you what it says. Holy crap it's great! It says, takes a breath**
Sign up to rate and review this story