Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Don't You Just Hate Stalkers?

03 The Finger

by Strings 0 reviews

!01-30-06! One of my earlier fictions. Have patience.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-01-30 - Updated: 2006-01-30 - 688 words

0Unrated
The Next Morning
Paul's POV
I woke up in Benji's bed, but there was no Benji. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I went downstairs and found the guys in the living room.

"Well, morning sunshine." Billy said sarcastically, looking back at me from the couch. I was scratching my head as I gave him the finger with my free hand. I went to the kitchen to get a cup of cereal (I think cups are easier to carry around). I opened the drawer to get a spoon, but there were none.

"Hey guys," I called.

"What?" Joel called back.

"Where are the spoons?"

"They're all dirty. Find one in the sink and clean it."

"You guys suck!" I pushed up my sleeve and stuck my hand carefully into a big pot full of soapy water. I felt something soft. "What the fuck is this?" I asked myself quietly. I pulled out the soft object. When I realized what it was, I dropped it immediately.

"FUCK!" I yelled while jumping back. Benji, Joel, Billy and Chris ran into the kitchen to see if I was okay. They saw me sitting on the island chopping block in the middle of the kitchen with my feet up and away from the floor, staring down at the object. They all followed my gaze and jumped back themselves. There, on the floor, was a human female ring finger with a wedding band on it. The nail was an acrylic and white. The pale skin was all pruned from being in water. The guys all held out their hands making sure that they had all their fingers. Their fingers were all too thick. They looked over at Billy who had the most feminine hands. He held his up to show that it wasn't his. I ran to the bathroom and they followed me. I started to scrub my hands raw.

"Oh God, I touched it...I fucking had it in my /hand/..." I muttered to myself. "What kind of sick joke was that??" I asked them harshly.

"That wasn't our doing." Chris stated.

"Yeah, we didn't do that." Billy added. I stopped dead.

"You mean, that person was /in the house/???" I widened my eyes. "Holy shit guys." They looked at each other.

"This person is seriously demented...I mean...the flowers were one thing, but now giving him severed body parts...that's just wrong." Joel said. Benji walked forward, bent down and picked up the finger with tongs. He held it up to inspect it.

"Well, I think that this is a gesture telling you that this stalker wants a serious relationship with you, Paul." I looked at him as if he were nuts.

"Benji...you're creeping me out." I started.

"Think of it logically man! This is a ring finger with a wedding ring on it. What does that tell you?"

"That the psycho wants to marry me?"

"Good! And...what's marriage??"

"A serious relationship...but still...this person is living in a dream world. It's never gonna happen."

"Yeah, but how are you going to tell them that?" I shrugged and looked out the window nervously. I could just imagine them standing out there, watching us.

"I'm going to take a shower." I announced. Luckily, we had no windows and a clear shower curtain in there. Then again, they could pull a Revenge of the Nerds on me and install cameras...uh-oh. After my shower, I went back downstairs to the guys. When I was going down the stairs, I caught the reflection of someone looking in the window behind the couch in the living room. My head snapped around to look at the window, but the person was gone. When I sat down to join the guys, I sat in the chair that had its back to the wall. I only wish I got a better look at the person.

*A/N: ha, ha, ha! it stops there! the rules of play are the same...one review that's not from a friend and the new chapter goes up. like the others, i have already started the next one.
Sign up to rate and review this story