Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Don't You Just Hate Stalkers?

02 Sleep Well?

by Strings 0 reviews

!01-30-06! One of my earlier fictions. Have patience.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-01-30 - Updated: 2006-01-30 - 1641 words

0Unrated
Paul's POV
I looked at Benji with a scared expression. "What am I going to do, man?" I asked him. He gave me a concerned look.

"I honestly don't know man. I mean, I've never had a stalker before. We don't even know how serious this person is." he replied.

"What about those flowers Benj? How fucked do you have to be to give those to someone??"

"I don't know. Maybe you should get a body guard or something."

"C'mon Benj...a body guard?"

"Yeah, I'd do it if it were me. It's better than getting kidnapped by a psycho." I nodded. He had a point.

"Um, Benji, can I uh, sleep with you tonight? I'm kind of creeped out right now." Benji pulled the sheets on his bed back.

"Hop in buddy. But this is only temporary." I nodded and climbed into Benji's bed.

"I'm gonna go tell the guys that you're in here for tonight...that way they don't think any weird thoughts." he announced. Once he left the room, I grabbed something to use as a weapon. After all, this stalker person could be anywhere. As I was looking around Benji's room, I took in its features.

There were posters all over the walls of Rancid, The Clash, Sex Pistols, NOFX, H2O, Governmental Issue, etc. There were even CD booklets tacked to the wall. The walls themselves were a dark sapphire blue. He had a little black couch off in the corner where he practiced his guitar in his free time. His dresser was an ebony color that glinted in the light from the light gloss coat it had. The bed was the same glossed ebony that grew into a four posts with the same dark sapphire color of the walls for the canopy. He didn't have any curtains any more because of a bad experience. Joel had dressed up in a burglar outfit and had one of those fake butcher knifes you can get for Halloween. Benji had just watched the movie Psycho that night, so he was still up. Joel made sure his shadow could be seen through the curtains, so he pretended to be a killer burglar. It scared the shit out of Benji, so he took the curtains down. The bed sheets were also the sapphire color. His floor was like a black and grey marble color. Almost the color of smoke, but darker. An eerie vampire music was playing very softly, and the lights were kind of dimmed. There was a huge candelabra chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The metal was welded to look like spider webs. Benji came back in the room dressed for bed.

"Alright, the guys know you're here..." he announced.

"I really appreciate this Benji."

"Trust me man, it's no problem. Just, relax and go to sleep. I'm a light sleeper...at least I think I am. Just scream or yell or something if you get into trouble." He crawled into his side of the bed and clapped twice. All the lights went off. I snuggled down into the bed, but kept my back to Benji. I could hear his steady breathing. I knew he was trying to go to sleep, but I also knew he often had trouble doing so. I drifted off into my own light sleep.
***
Joel's POV
I went to Billy's room at 2:45 in the morning. "Hey man...what are you still doing up?" he asked. I looked at him and then around his room.

"I'm uh, worried about Paul. I mean, this stalker person is fuckin twisted and not in the good way ya know?" I said.

"Yeah, I know. Those maggots were sick. They just creep and crawl just by moving their bodies in like a wave thing. That's sick. It's just..." he trailed off with a shudder. I knew for a fact that Billy didn't like bugs or snakes for that matter.

"Um, you think we should check on him?"

"Well, he's got Benji."

"Yeah, but still, what if this stalker person can take on Benji and Paul?" Billy looked like he was thinking of the possibilities.

"It's not probable, but it's possible."

"So are you gonna come with me?"

"Do I have a choice?" He got up and we headed to Benji's room. I opened the door and walked cautiously to the bed. I leaned over to see if there were two people in the bed. After all, it was dark and contacts don't help much. Out of no where, a hand flew up and hit me on the bottom of my chin with such a force, that I fell to the floor.

"Ow! Shit!" I yelled. My outburst caused Benji to wake up and fall out of bed as if he were startled. He immediately sat up through the tangle of sheets that were around his body and poked his head up so he could see over the mattress of the bed. His eyes were wide, his eyebrows were raised and his mouth was slightly open.

"Paul?" he asked. He clapped twice and the lights came flooding into our sight, making us all blink from the sudden brightness. I was lying on my back rubbing my chin and Billy was standing over me to see if I was alright.

"I can't feel my jaw..." I muttered, moving it around. Paul got out of bed and scurried over to me.

"I am so sorry Joel! All I saw was someone hunched over me, so I swung. I'm sorry." Benji rolled his eyes, groaned and fell backwards to lie down again.

"What the hell were you doing Joel?" he asked. We all looked over to see nothing but a bed. I got up and we all walked to the other side to see Benji lying there. I could hear his thoughts; I finally get to sleep and not 30 minutes later, these idiots wake me up for nothing. I helped untangle him from the mass of sheets and helped him up. He rubbed the back of his head where he hit the floor.

"I was checking on Paul and you...you of all people should know that I can't see that well in the dark. So I had to kind of lean on you guys to see that you both were there." He gave me a pissed look.

"That's it?"

"Yeah, and Billy came with me because, well I was afraid to go by myself."

"/Right/."

"Go back to bed Benji..."

"Thanks for that wonderful idea...I think I'll do that." I left Paul and Benji to sleep, so Billy and I went back to his room.

"So what does our little vampire do at night?" I asked him.

"I um...well...I...I dunno what I do. I just do stuff." he replied. I laughed and took a seat in one of his red lounge chairs in his room. If you think about it, his room was very sophisticated.

His walls were a burnt red, so they wouldn't hurt your eyes when you looked at them. He had some of his original drawings on the walls and posters of his favorite bands. He also had a poster of his favorite movie; The Nightmare Before Christmas. His floor was like a polished, ebony wood, with a red throw rug in the middle. There were two lounge chairs; red and black. Billy, like Benji, had a four poster bed. The sheets were black, but the pillows were a ruby red. The canopy and bed skirt (the thing that goes from the bottom of the bed to the floor) were also ruby red. He had black nightstands on each side of his bed with little white lamps on them. The shades were black. His dresser was also ebony. He had black floor lamps in every corner.

Billy and I got to talking about different stuff. Somehow, we landed on the subject of Marilyn Manson. "I heard that he got the last two of his ribs removed so he could blow himself." I said. Billy shrugged.

"I guess you just get desperate..." he said, "I heard that he was gay too."

"Gay? I thought it was bi."

"Well I don't know. I mean, if he is, he is."

"What the hell are you supposed to do if you're gay anyway?" He shrugged again.

"Take it up the ass I suppose. Imagine how bad that would hurt." I shifted in my seat.

"Yeah..." I said quietly. I mean, that would hurt. "Why would they do that?"

"Pain is pleasure?" I laughed at his answer.

"I guess so."

"Imagine lip-locking with a guy...how weird would that be. With girls you can hold hands, kiss, and all this other shit in public, but what can you do if you're gay?"

"I have no clue...I'm not gay."

"Well I know that much, Joel. I'm not gay either." I sat there and thought for a moment.

"Come to think of it...I have kissed a guy once." Billy gave me a weird look. "I was drunk...and we played spin the bottle. I had to French kiss him because it was my third time landing on him. Don't ever play spin the bottle when you're drunk and on a trampoline. It sucks."

"Well, as long as you were drunk..." he said. I laughed. "But just out of curiosity, how was it?"

"I was so smashed, I can't remember." I replied.

"Oh, well that's cool." It might have just been me, but I think he sounded a little disappointed...

A/N: hahahaha! is it Paul/Benji...Joel/Paul...Billy/Benji...Chris/Paul (Chris comes in later)...what? heh. have fun trying to figure it out. i've already started chapter three. if you want it, I need at least one review that isn't from my friends. lol. strangers! review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story