Categories > Movies > Lost Boys > master

afection

by jacob101 0 reviews

to my readers, I'm sorry I haven't written much lately. I've been run like a dog. Sherilyn and Marco show something for each other. and, sorry, but no lemon yet.

Category: Lost Boys - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-02-01 - Updated: 2008-02-01 - 515 words

0Unrated
it was day and the lost boys and their new companion were suppose to be asleep. Sherilyn was walking around the broken down hotel trying to find something to do to pass the time since she wasn't tired or hungry for blood.

Sherilyn turned and saw the bed from which Laddie and Star came from. she saw that they were sleeping peacefully with Laddie with his arms wrapped around Star's neck.

she turned away and started searching the rest of the place. when she got tired of that, she sat down on the fountain and starred out into space thinking of what had happened in the past 24 hours. (a/n: not acurrate I know) there was a small whimper at her feet. she looked down and saw Midnight sitting there.

"Hey boy," She whispered reaching down and petting his long silky pelt.

"Couldn't sleep?" came Marco's voice. Sherilyn spun around.

"Yeah," she said turning back to Midnight. he was panting happily with a small twinkle in his eye. the vampiric wolf knew exactly what was going on and why Marco had woken up. 'well are you going to tell me?' Sherilyn thought rubbing behind Midnight's ears.

"I guess I wouldn't sleep either if my whole world was torn apart," Marco said sitting down next to her. they sat together in silence.

'What am I doing here?' Marco thought to himself. 'I should be asleep. but then again I'm not tired.'

"Marco," Came Sherilyn's voice.

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever thought that nothing could go wrong, like you had no cares in the world, and then it's just ripped out from under you, and you're left standing there with nothing?"

"You have no idea," Marco sighed. He gently reached over and stroked Sherilyn's hand. "I know exactly what you mean."

Sherilyn leaned over on Marco's shoulder. He put his arm reasuringly around her shoulders. They stayed like that for a small while.

Sherilyn looked up at Marco and said, "how can you understand something that no one else can?" she looked frusterated.

"I just do," Marco replied.

"That's the puzzling thing," Sherilyn said pulling away and staring at him in concentration. "Your mind is more confusing than Midnight's and trust me THAT'S confusing."

"You read minds?"

"Yeah," Sherilyn said. "That's how I knew you and your friends were vampires."

"So I guess you know what I want to do?"

"You want to kiss me," Sherilyn whispered suductively into his ear. this made Marco shudder. Sherilyn let out an evil giggle. "I dare you." She Whispered even quieter than before.

Marco turned to face her. He leaned in slowly. Before he reached her Sherilyn quickly closed the gap. as they kissed Marco pulled her closer towards him. Sherilyn enter twined her hands in his long blonde hair.

When they pulled apart they were both out of breathe.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
a/n: hope you like. and yes very, VERY soon there shall be a lemon. and yes more blood shed. but that comes after lemon! and I apoligize for leaving this chapter incomplete for soooo dahm long!
Sign up to rate and review this story