Categories > Movies > Lost Boys > master

addition

by jacob101 0 reviews

Sherilyn meets Star and Laddie.

Category: Lost Boys - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-01-25 - Updated: 2008-01-25 - 288 words

0Unrated
Sherilyn, Marco, David, Dwayne, and Paul entered the ancient hotel and threw torches into the barrels. Sherilyn sat at the edge of the old water fountain. out of the corner of her eye she saw movement from the draped bed near the wall.

a small boy not older that 7 came running out. he hugged Dwayne hard making him laugh. "I wasn't gone that long," He commented.

"It was too long for me!" the little boy said. a young woman about 17 came and sat beside her.

"You look depressed," she said looking at her concerned. "What's wrong?"

"I don't want to talk about it," Sherilyn said.

"That bad, uh?" she said. "My name's Star. Who are you?"

"Sherilyn."

"That's a nice name," Star said with a small smile. "That's Laddie." She said pointing to the little boy talking with Dwayne.

"Cute kid," Sherilyn said. "Is he a vampire as well?"

"Yes," Star said sadly. "I think he was too young."

"Yes he was," Sherilyn said finally looking at Star. "He had a whole life in front of him."

"Yeah," Star agreed.

"hey Sherilyn," Marco called. "Come here." She got up and walked over to him and David.

"Yeah?" She said when she reached them.

"Do you think You'll stay here or leave?" Marco asked. Hope clear in his eyes. He wanted her to stay.

"Well," She said thoughtfully. "There is the fact that I could join any colt that I wanted."

"Are you going to join us or not?" David said losing his patients.

"Of course," She said. "Sheesh. I already knew that I was going to join you. touchy!"
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
a/n: not much i know. but trust me. sparks fly between Marco and Sherilyn (along w/clothes!).
Sign up to rate and review this story