Categories > Movies > Lost Boys > master

masacer

by jacob101 0 reviews

Sherilyn's entire band gets whiped out and she joins the lost boys.

Category: Lost Boys - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-01-24 - Updated: 2008-01-24 - 447 words

0Unrated
Sherilyn froze. she could smell humans coming. "Sherilyn?" Lil' David asked.

"Hush," Sherilyn whispered knowing that they could hear her. "Humans." Just then a couple of 13 year old looking boys walked out from behind the truck.

"Looks like we got ourselves a whole bunch on 'em," said the first.

"Who are you?" Johny asked.

"Edgar and Allen Frog," said Allen.

"Hey Allen," Edgar called walking up to Sherilyn. "We even got the master."

"Touch her and you die," Marco said. you could see the anger burning in his eyes.

"Why so deffensive?" Edgar asked. "She's only a woman."

Marco was caught off guard. he tried to think of a resonable answer. "Well," he started. "she's the master. lord of all the living dead."

Edgar walked away from Sherilyn, satisfied with Marco's response. he whispered something in his brother's ear. Allen smiled and walked off. Edgar stood there waiting.

then, from were Allen had left, ten men came each holding a wooden stake and a water gun full of holy water.

Sherilyn barred her teeth. "If it's a fight you want then it's a fight you'll get." they attacked.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sherilyn was running out of energy. she rammed into Edgar, biting his shoulder. He returned the blow 10 full. she jumped back away from him.

he charged at her barly missing her hart. sherilyn tore his arm off with her strength.

he screamed out in pain. he jumped back clinging to the bleeding joint. his arm lay beside him. "I swear to you," Edgar said through gritted teeth. "I will kill you." with that said he ran away from the masacer. a few others, including his brother, followed him.

Sherilyn looked around and saw that her entire group had been murdered. with out them what would she do? they had been her family, some she was even blood related. tears welled up in her eyes. a strong yet gentle hand touched her shoulder. she spun around to see Marco.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. She hugged him tight and cried into his chest, Marco hugged her back. David, Paul, and Dwayne walked up to them. David put a hand on Sherilyn's shoulder. she turned to look at him.

"Ya know," He started. "You can always come with us."

"Thanks," Sherilyn said with a sad smile. "I'd like that." she went and got her motorcycle out of the truck and let out a high pitched wisle. out of no where, Midnight came flying. They got on there bikes and rode off with Midnight running just as fast as the bikes went.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
a/n: o.k. I forgot to menchen that Midnight was a wolf that's a vampire. hope you like.
Sign up to rate and review this story