Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Devil's Little Sister

The Sexy One

by MCR_music_mad_girl 1 review

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-01 - Updated: 2008-02-01 - 1302 words

0Unrated
“No you need to fuck off Jimmy. I am your fucking fiancée not some fucking object you can fuck then give out to when I start fights! It’s just fucking stupid!” I screamed at him. “You’re just a piece of shit.”

“Me a piece of shit?” he pointed to himself nearly shocked. “Look who’s fucking talking! You go around looking like a tramp to get other men’s attention. And believe me you do. Because for every chick that’s on tour there’s about twenty male roadies.”

I just completely lost it at him. “You know what Jimmy. Fuck you.” I pulled the ring off my finger. “Fuck our relationship. Fuck this marriage. Fuck the band. You’re a complete ass hole. If you loved me you would trust me.” I threw the ring at him and stormed away.

“Aimee.” He said to my firmly but I refused to turn or stop.

“Dude leave it. You two need to calm down.” David spoke. I guess he held him back so as I could get into the back lounge and lock the door.

I pulled out my cell and called my mom. I wasn’t one of them rockers that hated their parents because they were ass holes or they were divorced. No my childhood was pretty normal. I loved my parents.

“Hello honey.” My mom greeted me. She was someone I could tell anything to, she’d always approve of my decisions, and this would include a tattoo at 15. “How are you today?” Some would say a little spoiled, but hey that’s what happens when you’re an only child with loving parents.

“Mom me and Jimmy are over. He’s such an ass hole. He treats me more like a dog than his future wife. Cancel the wedding, everything I don’t want to know. I’ll pay for the cost.” I said wearily as tears poured from my eyes.

“Oh Aimee, your just upset love. What happened this time? Are you fighting with him?” I was always touched by her concern; she was one of the nicest people I knew. And I’m not just saying that because she’s my mom but she truly is a lovely person.

“I got into another fight with Gerard last night and this time proper punches were involved. Then we got pulled apart. He started yelling an screaming at me.” I sobbed slightly.

“Honey you really have to stop fighting with him. Us OC girls don’t stand a chance against them New Jersey boys.” She made me smiled, as that was a total lie. I can stand a chance against them big bad Jersey boys. “You know you’re exactly like your father, fighting over the smallest of things.”

I rolled my eyes. According to her dad and me were so a like it was unreal. But the strange thing is my dad never did fight with ma so I always found it hard to believe her when it came to that. “So you keep saying…”

“Aimee we’re on in ten minutes. Are you gonna come out?” Chester asked me through the door.

“I heard what he said love. You go out put on a brave face and you’ll be fine.” In a way I’m still like a kid except this time I’m legally allowed drink, drugs aint so legal though… “Tell my little man I was looking for him. Bye love. I’ll call you later when your dad’s home.”

“Bye mom. Love you loads.” I said truthfully and opened the door. “Where are the others gone to?” I asked looking around the now empty bus.

“They’re gone. What did she about me? Does she just miss her most favourite boy in the world?” Chester went on. He and I were first cousins on my mom’s side. And I guess since my parents didn’t have a boy he was their ‘son’. That they could dispense of whenever.

“Yeah. She said she was asking for you. That’s all. She’s gonna ring later. So I think I’ll allow you talk to her later.” I smiled. “Oh fuck I think we’re late again.”

“Oh balls.” He commented back as we ran out of the bus to the main stage. It was typical for me and Chester to ALWAYS be late for shows. I think it just ran in our family.

I picked up the mic off the stage; yeah I broke the stand last show, and began yelling at them. “Right fuckers if you don’t know this just fucking mosh and rock!” I told them and began screaming the first few lines of Shut Up and Fuck Me.

A the end of our set My Chem was coming on, since we were using their gear the roadies didn’t have to fit it up for them. “Do you like My Chemical Romance?” they crowd roared in response. “I said DO YOU LIKE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE.” This time the volume was much louder. “Good, but don’t fight with the singer. He gives a hard punch.”

“Yeah you should see his face.” Stu said into the mic. I threw his a filthy look and then flipped him off before leaving the stage.

As soon as I got off the stage I headed towards the My Chem boys because ‘apparently’ I may have broke one of the speakers when I pushed it off stage. “Thanks for the eye. Bitch.” Gerard snarled walking by.

I shrugged it off. “No problem babe.” I commented, I mean seriously Gerard is a mean drunk. Also when he’s ‘over medicated’ as he likes to put it. Most people avoid him but not me.

“Aimee.” Jimmy grabbed my arm roughly and I pulled him off. “We need to talk. Now.”

“Well I don’t want to talk to you. Ya fucking jerk.” I walked towards Mikey and Frank whilst taking someone’s unattended beer. “Hey guys. Sorry about the whole speaker thing… it er slipped?” I offered.

“Oh yeah it totally slipped off the stage Ven. I will believe you when so many others won’t.” Frank laughed and placed him hand on my shoulder. “Now if you’ll excuse me I have to take the last beer before some else does.” He smiled and walked off leaving me with Mikey.

“So. Great show, as per usual. You always seem to be a bit late though…” he trailed off and we both laughed.

“Yeah that happens.” I smiled. “All the fucking time. Anyway…” I looked around to try make conversation out of something but nothing was happening in the small brain I have. Oh well.

“Are you doing anything later? Like after the show.” I shock my head no. “Oh awesome. Well I was wondering do you wanna you know, like hang out later or something? Like not a date or anything. Maybe a few beers?”

I could sense jimmy was near me and I wanted to piss him off bad, so guess what my obvious answer was? “Yeah I’d love to go out with you tonight!” I spoke loud enough for him to here yet not so it was obvious I wanted him to hear.

Mikey looked somewhat relieved. “Thanks. That would be great. What time to you wanna go out for? Seven, eight?” he suggested to me.

“Seven would be great.” I told him. You the feeling when someone’s watching you? Yeah well I was feeling that right now and you’ll never guess what I did? Go on guess. I kissed him on the check! And not the friend kiss on the cheek you know the sexyish one. “See you then, babe.” I said before walking off.
Sign up to rate and review this story