Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

The truth hurts.

by darkviolet 8 reviews

Don't cry! Don't touch! Don't look!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-02 - Updated: 2008-02-02 - 1070 words

3Original
It was hard to spot her in the sea of people pushing to get home as soon as possible, a petite figure making her way down the street with a little brown briefcase dangling lightly from her hands to the rhythm of her light fast steps.
It was almost dark now, the sun was sending it's final glow to the hurrying mass of people and giving her hair a glowing effect.
I didn't even noticed the car moving, I was so caught up in that distant familiar figure.
I was sure that by her steps she was hurrying home to me. To dad, "Oh good you can drop me off at home".
Geetard looked at me sideways, trying to maneuver the car through the rush hour traffic and still keep and eye on the slim figure.
At some point we lost her so he had to break like 3878 traffic rules to gain sight of her again, it aggravated me, the lengths he was willing to go to frame my mother for something she didn't even do, luckily there was no police but if there was he'd lose his licence only 6 months since he got it.

We followed her to a little gas station-motel-which wasn't-been-cleaned-since-the opening- kinda place.
She looked around before stepping into the gas station seven eleven and part of me still believed she just stopped there to buy something only they sell, then she stepped outside and while constantly sending quick glances around went to the motel part of the building.
Another part of me was already screaming in agony, why would my mom hide in a filthy god forsaken cheap motel when she knows dad was supposed to be late tonight and she gotta prepare him his favorite food?
I got my answer in the shape of Donald Way who made an appearance from around the corner, he followed my mom and slipped into the building too.
Geetard exhaled sharply and threw his head back against the seat, he closed his eyes from a moment and then directed his gaze at me.
He didn't smirk, didn't gloat, his face was rather blank, but nothing new there, nothing probably crossed his mind too, nothing like the thoughts that were zooming in my mind going 880km an hour, jumping from one cell to another and none were happy.
Why would she do that? Why? My dad isn't enough for her, she gotta have Donald Way as well? My dad always tries to be the best he can be for us, even when he's so tired he falls asleep in the middle of the movie, never once he was rude or not gentle, he always gave us everything we ever wanted, money, clothes, books, love, a shoulder to cry on and now she throws it all away and for whom?! For Donald fucking Way!
Geetard took out a cigarette from his new pack and lit it, taking a long drag, holding the smoke in for a few moments and turning his head away from me to blow it out.
My shaking hand automatically reached for the pack in my pocket, everything shook, the lighter shook, the cigarette shook, my lips trembled unable to hold still the cigarette.

"Velvet..," he started but I shivered to the sound of the name my parents always called me.

"Don't call me that," despite all the shaking I was doing my voice was surprisingly even.

He sighed, "Viola don't"

"Don't what?," my foot started bouncing, "I'm not doing anything, they just have a meeting here"

"Viola," he exhaled out my name.

"It's not the first time they're having meetings in weird places"
My words hung in the air while a realization dawned on us, all the strange meetings, work weekends, long hours and constant phone calls, this is not a recent thing.

"Yeah," he nodded slowly, watching the cloud of smoke we produced, "But you can't tell anyone"

And who exactly will I tell? It's not exactly a conversation starter nor does it an ice breaker...Hey, I'm Viola and my mom is a two timing bitch, nice to meet you or how are you? Did you know that my mom screws Mr. Way? What? No of course she's married and yeah my dad is a great man but have you seen that Donald piece of candy Way? He's worth ruining a 20 years marriage.

"Will you tell Mikey?," my eyes welled up with tears.

He shook his head.
I looked out of the window, trying to calm myself down and wipe away the tears before he notices.
"Oh Viola," he chuckled, "Are you crying?"

I shook my head violently but a little damn sob managed to slip my throat.

"Aw man, don't cry," he pleaded, "Just stop"

But I was too far in my misery to stop, not that I didn't want to, I did, letting him see me cry was the last thing on my agenda but the knot in my throat won't untie.

"Who knew bitch queens can cry," he nudged me, smiling a little, "First Bon Jovi now this, next thing you're gonna tell me you're human"

I couldn't even answer back! I buried my face in my palms and curled up in the seat with my head between my knees.
Suddenly I felt his hands around my shoulder, "Please don't cry"

"What the fuck?," I yelled, shrinking back as far as I could, "Don't fucking touch me"

"Viola," he looked surprised.

I don't know what went through his tiny head, he thought that because my mom fucks his dad that makes us secret sibling? Brother and sister? Pals? Friends? This fucking changes nothing! I still hate him! if not more! It'shis fucking fault! If he didn't fucking dragged me to stalk the bitch everything would've been normal!
I can deal with doubt but noo he couldn't let go! The wuss had to go and see for himself and drag me along! And now I don't doubt, now I know and what good is in it for me?
"Just stay the fuck away from me," I hissed.

"Fine!," he threw his cigarette out of the window and turned the key to start the engine, "Fine, should I drive your bitch ass home or you're gonna wait till my dad finishes fucking your mom and they give you a lift home?"

I flipped his off for what felt like the 9899th time today.
Sign up to rate and review this story