Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Savior of the sleepless.

by darkviolet 6 reviews

On my way to relaxation.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-05 - Updated: 2008-02-05 - 1962 words

0Unrated
I raced upstairs to my room the minute I set foot in the house. Closing the door behind me I leaned on it and shut my eyes, nothing was completely comprehensible, my mom cheats on my dad with Mr. Way. It's a joke, a few months early April fool's joke.
Jordan whimpered a little and climbed out of my toys box, I stroked his fur out of habit but without putting to much heart in it.
Climbing into bed fully dressed I covered myself with the warm blanket as if though to protect myself from the wrong world outside.
I probably cried myself to sleep because next thing I knew my mom was sitting on the edge on the bed stroking my hair out of my face. I groaned and turned from her.

"What's wrong, velvet?," she whispered, "Aren't you feeling well?"

"I'm fine," my voice cracked harshly.

"Are you sure?," her voice sounded concerned. I guess the sex was good.

"I'm sure, mother," I hissed.

"Something upset you?," she won't let go.

"Nothing fucking happened," I exclaimed again, the anger spreading through my veins like a cold snake.

"Watch you language, Viola," the discipline mom mode kicked in.

"I will if you fucking back off," I moved away from her hand.

"What got into you today?," she exclaimed.

"I just want to be alone!".

"Why are you screaming?"

"A.L.O.N.E, can you spell mother?"

She didn't say anything and after a few moments her weight left the bed, "We will talk in the morning, Viola"
I flipped her off, muttering, "Fuck you," she didn't hear me, however, since the door shut behind her.
For a second I felt sorry for treating her this way and was about to go after her, that thought quickly crumbled like an old piece of faded paper as the vision of her snicking into a motel room with Donald Way sprang into my mind.

It was another sleepless night for meas the thoughts zoomed in my mind, sending painful stabs in my chest and stomach and chasing away the slippery sleep mistress.
I gave up on my effort to fall asleep and sat on my window seat to stare out of the window.
Everything but the yellow glow of the street lamps was dark and quiet, a peaceful night for Belleville.
Across the road neighbours house, big and white in the darkness like a pale. They were a young couple, maybe 30 if not younger, I squinted trying to figure out what happens in their house, trying to look through the thick walls that seemed to surround everyone's lives. Were they happy? Did any of them cheat?

In the morning I woke up with the sun rise, usually I don't like getting up early but since I fell asleep on the window seat the sun woke me up with gentle strokes of warmth, I dressed in record time and darted out of the house without a sound, I don't know how I'll face that bitch from now on but I couldn't do it now, she disgust me. Perhaps I can land my ass in detention again...But they don't give detentions on Fridays, the best I can do is guarantee myself a detention on Monday.
I finished half a pack by the time Belleville began to lazily stretch her arms out and rub the sleep out of her eyes.
I finally abandoned my cold bench in favor of the little walk to school.
Grabbing my books from the locker I walked slowly to my first class. Most of the school was deserted, you could count the students who bothered to get up this early on both hands.
To my surprise, however, Frank was sitting in out usual spot in math class, "What are you doing here so early?"

"I could ask you the same," he propped his face on his elbows, distorting his features.

"I fell asleep on the window seat," I took my place in front of him, "What's your excuse?"

"My mom decided to teach me a little lesson about being late," he pouted as I chuckled, "What's with the window seat shit?"

"Couldn't sleep," I shrugged casually.

"What's wrong?," he repeated mom's words from yesterday.

"Nothing," I shrugged again.

"So you're sleeping on windows seats for kicks?"

"Anyone ever told you you're annoying," I rolled my eyes.

"Part of my charm," he winked playfully, "Gerard again?"

"Gerard?," I wrinkled my forehead, it took me a few second to get who's he's talking about, I got so used to calling him Geetard his real name actually slipped my memory, "He's just a dick why would he bother me?"

"No one really knows," he leaned back in his chair, "You're always at each other throats, when Mikey and me learned to walk you already plotted his death"

"And he let me, he let a baby try and kill him, as far as I was concerned he was an 3 year old adult yet he let me abuse him, he didn't had a spine then and he still didn't grow one. I just don't respect him and he annoys me"

"He's pretty cool once you stop calling him a loser," Frank smiled a little.

"You want me to lie to him? Never!," I giggled viciously, "But luckily he graduates this year so it would be a wuss free zone pretty soon"

Frank laughed his weird laugh, "Yeah right your parents are attached by the hip, you're stuck with each other for life"

I glared at him, he didn't know how literally accurate he was.

"But what's wrong?"

"I'm just stressed and tired," I said, busing myself with picking at some sticker on the table from class 1980.

"Stressed about what?," he shifted in his chair a little, leaning forward again.

"Frank"

"I wanna know"

"Just drop it"

"You're actually in love with me and afraid I won't return the feelings?," he grinned widely.

"Yeah," I nodded, "You got me there"

"You want something good against stress?," he didn't wait for my answer and reached in his pocket, taking out a little pill bottle.
I shifted my gaze from the little pill bottle to him and back again, it was no secret Frank is a bit on the...Well...Not on a sober side, even though I don't know why he bothers with the drugs, no one can really tell apart from his sober self and his high self, he tossed me the little bottle, "It's really good, I won't charge you this time"

I chuckled and unscrewed the bottle, "You deal?"

"No but they don't grow on trees you know and besides I don't need these anymore," he smiled at my cautious peeking at the white little round pills.

"Well now I feel loved," I rolled m eyes and popped one pill in my mouth.

"Are you nuts?," he almost fell of the chair, "Not in fucking school!"

I showed him my empty mouth, shrugging, "No biggie"

He shook his head, "Just don't mix 'em with alcohol"

"Or what?," I looked down at the bottle again, it had no label or any identifying way of knowing what I just swallowed, a little hot wave crushed on me at the thought I swallowed something only Frank knows what is it.

"Just don't OK?"

"Kay," I nodded.

The level of noise in the corridor escalated at the clock ticked it's way to the rather loud bell.
"Are you going to Fred's party?," Frank whispered, distracting me from my attempts to decide which one of the two exit door appeared in front of me will lead me out of the class.

"Who's Fred?", I murmured, maybe I had some nick name for him too.

"Fred," Frank gazed at me in disbelief, "The hall monitor?"

"Oh dick face," I immediately connected the face to the name, why must people confuse me,"He ratted me out to some teacher for ditching"

"His parents are out of town," Frank beamed over the open books that were spread in front of us on the table.

"And he invited me?," I disguised my large yawn with my notebook.

"It's an open party"

"Oh he's gonna get his ass kicked," I smirked.
Our school is a party whore, everyone and anybody can show up, I mean Fred is a senior and Frank and I are juniors so I can only imagine who else will be present, I heard a myth about the principle showing up for a party, but it was like 30 years ago or whenever the hippie era happened, they were stoned anyway, the whole lot of them otherwise how can you explain the whole love peace and pot thing?

Frank's little pill worked like magic for the rest of school day, it zoomed so fast I wouldn't have noticed it was time to go home if it wasn't for the janitor telling me to get out of history class cause the day is over.
I was at such good mood, I didn't see Geetard all the day, a Geetard free day, a party later what can be better?!

"So what was that all about last night?," mom met me at the door with a severe face expression just as I was about to get out for the party, it was 8 PM and she only got home on a Friday night, it takes no genius to figure out where and with whom she was.

"Nothing," I shrugged, fixing my hair at the hallway mirror.

"Viola, I am your mother and I demand to know what's going on," she rested her briefcase against the wall and took off her heels, I glanced at it, wondering if she has her panties there.

"Nothing's going on," I snapped, "I was tired" ...Of your lies you stupid fucking bitch.

"Oh," she looked me over, "So you're better now?"

I nodded, giving my hair another brush and smearing the eyeliner one extra time.

"You're going out?," she crossed her arms on her chest and leaned on the wall.

"You don't?," I hid my smirk with my hand, pretending to wipe something of my lips.

"Another long night for dad," she sighed, "Poor baby"
My jaw clenched on it's own, how dare she talk about MY dad?! She just fucked Donald!

"I thought we'd bake some cookies for him," she smiled, coming closer and tucking my top into my jeans,

"What am I 4?," I pulled sharply away from her, I couldn't stand her touching me.

"You didn't seem to mind it last week," she pouted playfully.

"Don't pout mom, you're not in the age for pouting"

I could see my remark made her uneasy, she sighed and looked at herself in the mirror.
"Pouting makes you look old and wrinkly," I babbled on, pretending not to notice her discomfort.

"I know velvet," she giggled a forced giggle, "You go have a good time and be careful"

"I will," I closed my eyes and clenched my fists when she kissed me.

"Oh god, you're really tense," she massaged my shoulder slightly, "We should totally go to a mother daughter spa treatment"

"Totally mom? Teenager much?," I was on my evil strike tonight, enjoying every fragment of sadness in her eyes.

She blushed, lowering her eyes for a moment but then looking up at me again, giggling, "I'm soo like sorry"

"Yeah," I waved a little before shutting the door behind me.

Mom's right, I am tense. I felt up the pill bottle in my pocket, I should definitely do something about it. I unscrewed it and watched a few pills sliding into my palm, I swallowed one and intended to put the rest back in the bottle.
I am tense, and who knows better then a mother. I downed the rest.
Sign up to rate and review this story