Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When Safety Fails Us

Chapter 2

by BeautifulxDisaster 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-02-02 - Updated: 2008-02-02 - 597 words

0Unrated
I took Gerard’s hand and let him lead me out to the dance floor.
Out on the dance floor, people were dancing like madmen all over the place. I could see the DJ at his booth and I could of sworn I saw him wink at Gerard and he put on some Marilyn Manson and all of a sudden, red strobe lights began going off. Between the lights and the music, it became pretty overwhelming. But I stuck it out and proceeded to dance with Gerard. Gerard began dancing and it startled me how incredibly good he was. I began to dance too, but I felt like a complete and utter fool next to Gerard. He grinned at me when he realized how uncomfortable I was and led me away from the dance floor. The lights and music somehow put me into a weird trancelike state and I followed Gerard with no hesitation. Gerard looked over his shoulder at me one more time and led me outside through the back metal door.
What the hell? Why can’t I stop?, I thought to myself. I knew that Gerard couldn’t mean any good by leading me outside into a dark alleyway, but I never stopped myself, even though I wanted to. I finally found my voice.
“Where are you taking me, Gerard?” I asked, starting to get really scared.
He stopped and whispered in my left ear.
“You’ll see soon.” He sounded like a madman and grinned at me like one too.
I just shuddered to myself.
“Shouldn’t we go back?” I said.
“No,” he said.
“But what about Scarlett and Mikey?” I asked.
“They’ll survive without us. Besides, we will definetly see them later,” he said, not looking at me.
I couldn’t help but feel the least bit relieved by that. At least I knew he wouldn’t kill me or something. But I couldn’t shake off the feeling something terrible was going to happen that night.
He led me deeper and deeper into the alleyway. Right when I thought that the alleyway would never end, we came across a small warehouse and Gerard led me in. By this point, I was terrified beyond belief.
“ Welcome,” said Gerard with an evil glint in his eye.
“ Where are we?” I asked.
“Home,” he replied.
And with that, he slammed me against the wall and began kissing me fiercely. It was by far the best kiss I have ever experienced. I completely forgot what had happened previously, and kissed him back. He began tracing his my bottom lip with his tongue, practically begging me to let his tongue entrance. I gladly accepted and we went into a passionate make out session. His hands were around my waist and my hands were on his neck, stroking the back of his neck. I could feel goosebumps begin to rise on his neck. He gasped and began trailing kisses down my neck. I was breathing really heavily. He paused for a second on my neck and I felt a really sharp pain come from my neck. My eyes flew open and I looked down. I heard him sucking and I could feel blood coming from my body.
“Gerard!” I gasped, scared shitless.
It became too much for me and I collapsed. He caught me and stopped sucking my blood. His eyes turned a deep scarlet and my blood was dripping from his fangs. The last thing I remembered was the sounds of my own screaming and him slapping his hand to his forehead yelling fuck!
Sign up to rate and review this story