Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Welcome To Hell, I'm The Devil.

Chapter One.

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

Ryan's in hell and Brendon's the devil. Spencer and Jon are in on the action too.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Published: 2007-10-15 - Updated: 2008-02-03 - 376 words

0Unrated
Bwahahahaha, more story time!
Heheh. :] Please enjoy, reviews are nice. I don't exactly know where this is going, but I hope you like it anyways. Basically I'm making it up as I go along. :)
Muhahahahaha, this outta be fun! :D
_____________________________________

Ryan groaned as he moved. He was coming back into the world of the sane. He was covered in sweat and had a splitting headache. He opened his eyes, seeing large bars above his head. He let his head fall to the side, seeing more bars and some sort of cot. He sat up, looking around. Everything was red, or tinted red. He put a hand to his head and then looked at his hand. There was blood. Great.

He stood up, his body aching, and heard a tinking noise. He looked down, his left ankle was chained to the bars? He was in what appeared to be a jail cell. Only, it was in the middle of a large desert. A red desert, how very odd. He saw two other small cells like his own. They contained two other bodies. Jon and Spencer.

"What the hell is going on?" Ryan asked nobody in particular. He didn't feel like standing much, so he tried to walk over to the small cot. He realized the chain wouldn't let him that far. "Oh that's just wrong!" It was a mere inch out of his reach.

Brendon smiled down at him, only it wasn't the Brendon he knew. "Hello Ryan." Ryan looked at him confused, "Uh hi."

"Welcome to my humble abode," Brendon smirked.

"Where is this?" Ryan was staring at him through the bars of the small cell.

"Ryan Ross I welcome you to hell. I'm the devil, your worst nightmare," Brendon's chilling voice turned into dark laughter as he disappeared. His laughter echoed through Ryan's skull, giving him more of a headache.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Ryan shouted. His head was killing him, he didn't need loud noises! Just then Jon groaned, finally coming around. Ryan looked over into his small cell.
_____________________________________

Alrighty, this is just a taste. Tell me how you like it, and if you really do like it, I'll continue it. :] Doesn't it seem quite interesting?? Lol. Reviews are nice! TTFN! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story