Categories > Original > Drama > Of guns and guitars

The training

by xoxDjDangerxox 0 reviews

Please read and review

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-02-03 - Updated: 2008-02-03 - 1355 words

0Unrated
The next day the three boys stood out front of there high school, waiting for the limo. Joe glanced at his watch. It read 2:40 . School ended at 2:30. He tapped his foot to the beat of the song playing on his ipod. The Song Oh! Gravity radiated from his ear buds. Nick stood on the left of joe writing in his song book and kevin stood on the right reading his book again. He cracked his gum a couple times before he received two dirty looks. He smiled. The black limo drove around the bend and right in front of them. Joe was the first to jump in . Kevin and nick jumped in after him. All three of them looked to the driver seat. No one sat behind the wheel of the car. Joe , nick and kevin paled. All of a sudden the radio of the limo lit up in the front.

“ Hello boys , im limo #22456345322323 but you may call me travis.” It said in a robotic voice. Joe laughed.

“ travis? Are you serious?” All of a sudden the three boys felt the car go faster then ever imagined.

“ GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT NAME?!” it yelled. Joe turned a ghostly pale.


“ No. Not at all...travis.” The car slowed to a stop.

“ Good were here.” it replied.

“ What thats not possible that only took us five mintues. Dad said that the acadamy in new york city, in case you haven't noticed we live in New Jersey” stated nick boldly.

“ Is that back sass from a little 12 year old boy who is just a mear human to a superior robtic car?” stated travis. Nick processed what the car had said.

“ FIRST IM 15 AND SECOND US HUMAN CREATED YOU!” he yelled back. All of a sudden the door of the limo opened and the boys were thrown out. Joe fell falt on his face and nick was lying next to him with kevin groaning on top of him . Joe groaned and opened his eyes, to see a pair of emerald starring back.

“ Joe you okay?” asked kevin.

“ I think im in heaven. Im seeing angels.” The emerald eyes brightened.

“ Wow joe.” Said kevin who got up and helped nick to his feet . Nick Took hold of joes hand and helped him up. They brushed off ice and snow that stuck to them. When joe looked up he saw not only those breathtaking eyes , but also a girl an inch smaller then him with wavy brunette hair that stopped at her elbows. She had the most soft but beautiful smile he had ever seen. She was thin and wore straight legged jeans with black boots that stopped an inch above her ankle. She had on a black coat the hugged her curves. She also had a pair of leather gloves on. Her arms were crossed as if the tempature was below zero, which it probably was but joe was to in a trance to notice. He was so mezmerized that he never noticed kevin and nick yelling to him.

“ JOE!” yelled Kevin. Joe shook his head.

“ What?” Joe said annoyed turing to him.

“ Aren't you cold?” asked nick.

“ Umm, not really.” He lied. Truth was had kevin not knocked him out of his trance he would have frostbite. The girl smiled to them and told them to walk with her. They stopped in front of a large building. It looked to be a huge boarding school. Joe followed the girl without a word. Kevin and nick shivering in back of him were on the other hand bickering.

“ Thanks a lot nick. You just had to open your big mouth and piss the stupid thing off.”
said kevin his arms coddling his body for warmth. Nick did the same.

“ Well, it pissed me off first. IM NOT 12 !” He yelled. Joe turned to them.

“ Guys cut the crap!” He said dodging a snowball from kevin.

“ Where the hell did you get a snowball from?” Asked nick.

“ Carried it in without anyone looking.” siad kevin in a whisper.

“ Except me.” Said a voice from behind joe. He turned to the girl to find that the voice did in fact come from her. It was soft. Joe smiled . Like an angels he thought. Kevin looked down. “ I don't care as long as its not aimed for me” She siad with a smile. She was sweet and the boys hidden nerves died within seconds. She stopped infront of a large room . The walls were padded. It almost looked like a gymnastics gym.

“ Welcome guys. This is where i will train you physicaly. The mental comes later. But it might come faster if you three are in shape.” She smiled and closed the doors. She walked a little further down the hall to another room. This one was the same size and was also padded but it was white and there were swords hanging on the wall. Joe smiled. Guns were on the opposite wall. She turned to the three.

“ This is the mental room. Here you'll learn of guns and swords and knvies. But before you could handal a gun you first have to relax your mind and body. So we're also going to train in yoga and meditation. Then comes the fun part . Martial arts.” she stated.

“ Sweet.” said joe as he smiled. Maybe this wont be that bad he thought.' And with that hot trainer i think it'll be fine.'

He turned to the emerald eyed girl and his smile grew.

“ Sorry I didn't catch your name.” He said in a flirtacious voice. Nick Shook his head and kevin sighed. They knew what that voice meant. The trainer smiled.


“ I haven't mentioned it, im marie parker.” She said. Joe nodded.

“ Jonas.” He walked over and kissed the back of her hand. “ Joe jonas.” She blushed.
Kevin walked over and shook her hand.

“ Kevin jonas.” He said with a warming smile. Nick walked over and also shook her hand.

“ Nick jonas.” he said quietly. She smiled and took it.


“ So what are we doing today?” Asked joe pressing his face to the glass window of the gym. He watched as the two fighters dodged around blows. “ cool” He whispered.

“ Well tommorow im starting you on the real training. Today im just going to tour you of the place.” She said walking further down the hallways. Joe , kevin and nick walked behind her examining every little detail. All of a sudden a girl a little shorter then nick came flying down the halls. She had short black hair and bright blue eyes. She went to pass marie but marie grabbed her hand. She stopped.

“ Tori , whats wrong?” asked marie. Tori caught her breath. Nick caught tori's eye and smiled. She was perfect. Tori smiled, turning a little crimson. “ HELLO TORI?!” She shook her head.

“Oh right, um nothing important, just an emergency phone call.” She looked to nick and smiled. “ That can be taken later, who are you're friends.” Marie shook her head.

“ This is joe, nick and kevin jonas.” She said. Tori nodded.

“ Hi, Im Tori. Wait jonas? As in the jonas brothers?” They nodded. She paled. “ Oh My God. Your music effin rocks.” She said in shock.

“ Oh thanks, i write most of it.” Said nick coming over to her.

“ Really?” she said amazed.

“ NO! WE write it all together.” said kevin corssing his arms. Nick turned to him and glared.Kevin smiled slyly. “ OH! I get it you want to impress her by lying to make yourself more interseting.” Nick kicked kevin in the shin. Kevin grabbed it and fell to the floor in pain.

“ You know i could show you around if you want. I have nothing better to do anyway. IM just an assistant.” She said taking nicks hand as they disappeared around the bend.
Joe was busy laughing at kevin who was groaning in pain on the floor. When he finally calmed down he crossed his arms.

“ Dude, i didn't nick had it in him.” said joe. Marie turned to him.

“ Lemme guess hes the quiet one?” asked marie. Joe nodded.

“ Oddly yes.” Marie laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story