Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I'll Keep Singing This Lie

Chapter 2

by azn___x 1 review

Chapter two. Please Read, Rate, & Review.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2008-02-04 - Updated: 2008-02-04 - 798 words

0Unrated
"Logan....Logan Rae....Logan Rae Greene wake up we're here." I heard as I was being violently shaken awake by my mother. We're here. I stood out side of our Ford Edge, I was met with a way too green to be real lawn surrounding a white, two-story house with black shutters. Next door there were little kids playing in the front yard with a brown puppy. That's then that I realized that my parents had already gone inside. Walking up the cement walkway, I looked to our other next door neighbor’s house. There were three cars parked out in front of the house and I could hear some music coming from either the garage or one of the rooms. Finally I reached the door, where I turned the brass knob and walked into the foyer. It was so empty, but so big too. Well I guess it kinda has to be since we haven’t moved our stuff in yet, and most of it is supposed to come tomorrow. I walked around the first level where there’s a huge kitchen, an office for my father, dinning room, living room, and of course a bathroom. To go upstairs there’s two different sets of stairs; one coming down into the kitchen and the other right by the foyer when you first walk in. Now, upstairs was amazing. There are four bedrooms, all huge, and all have walk-in closets, and three bathrooms. I chose the one bedroom with an easy way to sneak out if I need to, a good view of the in ground pool, and the meadow behind our fence. “Logan?” my mother said while poking her head into the room,”Ah, there you are, but I was trying to find you because one of the neighbors came by. I want you to come down and say hello to her.” I had no other choice, so I laid my bag on the hardwood floor and followed her downstairs. When I got down there I saw a short, petite, woman with brown curly hair that was up on a ponytail. “And this is our daughter, Logan, she’s sixteen, and she’ll be going into grade eleven at New Trier High School” My father explained to her. She shook my hand and smiled sweetly at me. “Ah. Sixteen? I have a son who’s sixteen also and will be going into the same grade as you.” She had a little twinkle in her chocolate eyes. “Oh, by the way, I’m Kathy. Let me go get my son to help you move in.” She stated while hurrying off back to her house. It just so happened to be the house with the music playing. Once she went through the side door of the garage, all of the music stopped. The garage door opened and like ducks in a row, five boys filed out. Trying to swat away his mother’s hand from running through his curly hair, they finally made it back over to our porch. “George, Alyssa, and Logan, this is my son, Joseph.” She said while he ran his hand through his hair. “I like to be called Joe, but it’s nice to meet you.” He said with a little lisp, while shaking my parents’ hands and then came to me. I just gave a little wave. “Logan, why don’t you and Joseph start to get some of the boxes out, while we chat for a little?” My mother said while practically pushing us to the sidewalk. “So you’re sixteen?” I asked while we walked to the car. “Yeah, I guess my mom already told you.” Picking up one of the boxes, that just happened to be pretty heavy, I nodded my head. “Haha, do you need any help?” He asked while he pulled out another box. “Yeah, of course I had to get the heavy one. Thanks.” We walked back up to my house and put the boxes down in the living room. “So how old are you?” He asked while I sat on the ground. “I’m sixteen too, but oh, earlier I heard music coming from your garage. Are you in a band?” I asked him while he took a seat right next to me on the hard wood floor. “Yeah I am. I’m the lead guitarist in it. We’re a hardcore band called Arma Angelus. I don’t know if you’ll like our music…” I was stunned. He didn’t think that a southern girl would like hardcore music. “Excuse me! I love hardcore music. I’m not your average southern girl.” I said the last part in a heavy southern accent, and he grinned. “Then I guess we’ll become best of friends.”
Sign up to rate and review this story