Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I'll Keep Singing This Lie

Chapter 3

by azn___x 1 review

Sorry it's so short, but please Read, Rate, and Review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2008-02-05 - Updated: 2008-02-05 - 494 words

0Unrated
“Oh my god! So, you mean that you told this Pete kid to eat a pickle, when really it was a jalapeno?!” I asked while turning right red from laughing. “Yeah, he put the whole thing in his mouth at once, and ran out of the restraint bright red and screaming. He still doesn’t eat anything that I give him anymore.” We’ve been sitting there a while, and I finally looked out the window to see that it’s close to sunset. “Hey, what time is it, Joe?” I asked while standing up and him following my lead. “Um, about 6:30.” He said while looking at his cell phone. “Damn. We’ve been sitting here for about three hours?” I asked. “Yeah, I guess time really does fly when you’re having fun.” He said back while smiling down at me. Yeah, so did I mention that he’s a good six inches taller than me? “Yeah, I guess so.” I said back at him while my stomach growled. “You a little hungry? Would you like to go get something to eat with me?” Biting my lip, I nodded and told him to hold on one second while I go let my parents know that I was leaving. While walking into my parent’s room, my mother was pulling some of her most valuable items out of a few boxes. “Hey mom?” I asked while pulling out a vase that was her grandmother’s. “Yeah Logan.” She sighed. “Joe and I are gunna go get something to eat. I’ll be back later.” I said and as I walked out, I could hear my father say ‘the thing that happened with Josh, is gunna happen again.’


Flashback
“Hey baby, lets go to this party, that I heard about, this Friday. You up for it?” Josh said while coming up to the picnic table that we sat at during lunch. When he leaned over to kiss my cheek I could smell the beer on his breath. You wouldn’t think that he would ask me to go out with him. He’s one of those tri-athletes, football, wrestling, and baseball. I’m one of those little scene kids. There was a rumor going around by the cheerleaders saying that he’s only dating me because one, I’m one of the few girls that he hasn’t been with, and two, it’s because of my boobs. “Yeah, I guess I could sneak out. Where is it?” I asked while drinking my Mountain Dew. “Good, it’s gunna be out in Amelia at this kid’s uncle’s barn. Baby, you shouldn’t drink that, you’re gunna get fat and I can’t have a fat girlfriend.” He said while taking it out of my small hands and drinking it in front of me. That’s not the first or last time that I noticed that he was controlling, a little too controlling.
Sign up to rate and review this story