Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I'll Keep Singing This Lie

Chapter 4

by azn___x 1 review

Please Read, Rate, & Review.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2008-02-10 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 720 words

0Unrated
We pulled up to this diner called Chicago Diner. How unique huh? Joe asked me if it was alright if some of his friends met up with us, and I said that it was fine. Once we walked in we were met with a lady, with bright red hair, that looked like she was in her 40s. “Hey Joe, everyone is at the booth. Oh, and who is young lady?” She asked while we were walking to the booth. “Helen, this is Logan. She just moved in next door to me from Richmond, VA.” We approached a booth filled with four other kids about our age. “Joey!” The only other girl jumped up and tackled him in a hug. “Roxie, we just saw each other about 5 hours ago.” He said while letting go of her. “I know, but-“ “Hey man, what did your mom want?” The Roxie girl was interrupted by a guy with black hair and hazel eyes. “She wanted me to meet our new neighbors, oh by the way guys, this is Logan. She just moved in next door to me.” Great all eyes were on me. Roxie came up to me while twisting her black hair around her finger and looked me up and down. “Who’s your favorite band?” She asked me sternly. “Iron Maiden, hands down.” I simply said. Squealing and hugging me she told me that we’ll become best friends. We sat down so that it was Joe, me, this kid named Matt on one side, and Pickle Pete, Roxie, and this other kid named Chris. Matt was one of those skater kids with the baggy pants with rips in the knees. Chris, well Chris was a metal head. Enough said. Pickle Pete was unfortunately the Pete that Joe was telling me about before. Rose came back and got our orders. The guys of course got big cheeseburgers, Roxie got chicken nuggets, and I just got a basket of fries. After we ordered, I was bombarded with questions. “How old are you?” “Where are you from?” “Where did you get that shirt?” “Are you single?” I just giggled and looked over to Joe for help. Luckily he noticed and asked them to chill their jets. “One at a time, do you wanna scare her off on her first day here?” He asked and all of them shook their heads. “Mkay, so I get to go first. Where did you get that shirt from?” Roxie asked me while sipping her coke. She was talking about the electric blue wife beater that I added black lace around the top and bottom. “Um, I made it.” I replied to her while she grinned like a mad woman. “Ohhhh! Make me one!” She practically pleaded. “Alright, you can help me if you want.” I towards her. “Okay, Okay. My turn now! So, how old are you?” Asked Pete while stealing one of my fries. “I’m only sixteen, turning seventeen in January.” I said while stealing one of his fries to get back to him. “Awe, little Joey boy here is sixteen also!” Pete stated while messing up Joe’s hair. “Where are you from?” Matt asked quietly. “I’m from Richmond, Virginia, and I don’t plan on going back for a long time. Next customer?” I asked looking towards Chris. “Are you single?” He asked a little too eager.



*Flashback*
It was the first day of Sophomore year. I was sitting outside of Manchester High with my best friends Carly and Amanda. We were talking about Amanda’s trip to London over the summer when Josh and his football buddies walked up to us. He looked at us, three scene kids, and turned to me. “Logan right?” I just nodded. “Okay, so I was wondering if you’re single.” I looked him straight in the eye, and told him yes. “Well then, would you like to go Keith’s party on Saturday night with me?” His football buddies were snickering behind him. “Sure.”

It’s Saturday and Carly is helping me get ready for the party. “What would you do if he tries to get into your pants?” She asked me. “Tell him no. I don’t wanna lose my virginity to him who has been with the whole female population at Manchester and CloverHill.”
Sign up to rate and review this story