Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can Feel Him Staring

Erotic Times At The Comfort Inn

by peteysgirl89

Read to find out no summary this time

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-02-05 - Updated: 2008-02-05 - 1532 words

?Blocked
It didn’t take five minutes for Pete to shut the door to the hotel room he just rented before he was on top of me kissing me. It wasn’t those little kisses where you like them but want them to get better. It was those forceful nip at the lip kind of kisses. The ones I favored the most and all I could do was thank god that he was good at it. He would slowly but forcefully kiss me then run his tongue along my bottom lip letting me know that he wanted entrance. I opened my mouth willingly letting his tongue explore around a bit before pulling my head back taking his lower lip between my teeth bitting down which I knew he liked a lot. Of course I was found out I was right when he growled at me and pushed my head back leaning down and nipping at my neck. That was my biggest turn on and he knew that for he had found it within two minutes of the first time we had ever made out.

It drove me absolutely crazy and it wasn’t long before my pants became to tight. I reached down and undid the button and zipper so that it wouldn’t hurt so much. As I did this I could easily feel Pete’s rock hard erection against me so slowly I undid his zipper, (which let me tell you isn’t easy to do with one hand when the person’s on top of you), and reached down into his pants and slowly began to stroke his erection which if possible made it even harder.

“God why do you have to tease me like that?” he groans into my neck biting down harder.

“Because I love to torture you,” I say bringing my hand up to his chest. I knew he was begging for some kind of release just with the way he was looking at me. I smile loving the fact that he was insanely hard and it was my fault. I finally can’t take it anymore and throw him off of me onto his back. I strip him of his pants and boxers following and slowly trace my fingers along his waist where his pants usually sit. I look up at him and smirk before I bring my mouth down onto him. I run my tongue up and down his shaft for a few minutes before taking a breath and letting him enter my throat. I can feel him arch up his back as he grabs a hold of my head holding me there as I deep throat him. As I continue I can feel him buck up against me letting me know that his release was extremely close. Not long after he bucked up his hips maybe a few seconds did he finally let go and practically made me swallow everything. It was no big deal to me because I had always liked the way he tasted.

When he finally let me have control of my skull again I pulled off and smiled up at him. I smiled because he was laying butt naked in front of me with nothing to cover him and damn did he have one of the nicest bodies I had ever seen and on top of that he was breathing hard which made him look even hotter.

I layed down next to him and looked at him, “Do you have condoms with you?”

“Uh yeah I have some lube too.”

“Okay well then come on. I know you just had your release but I still need one if you don’t mind.”

“Of course not. I have to get up and get it and then trust me you will have your release. I will make sure of it,” he says smiling as he gets up looking around, “Uh where did you throw my pants?”

“Oh they’re right behind you actually on the floor.”

“Oh right. I knew that,” he says as he reaches down into the pockets and pulls out a golden square and a little blue and clear bottle, “Okay babe sorry if this is a little cold.”

“It’s fine. I’ll be okay I promise,” I say smiling as he makes his way back to me.

“Do you want me to put it on or do you want to do it yourself?”

“I can do it,” I say accepting the condom from him. I open it and slowly slide it down my cock making sure it’s on good before he crawls up to me, “Do you need me to....,”

“No trust me. I like the pain if you don’t mind,” he says smiling as he braces himself and slowly brings himself down onto my cock. I can already feel my release coming but I try to shove it in the back of my mind so we can at least fuck a little before it happens. He brings himself up and down slowly for a few minutes before quickening his pace.

I arch up my back when he quickens his pace and I can see the outline of his body in the darkness. I know that he has his head back and his eyes closed as he grabs my hands and places them on his hips making me buck up against him as I feel my release coming faster than I want it too. I dig my nails into his hips as I feel him grind down on me. When he starts moaning is when I finally can’t push it to the back of my mind anymore and my release comes on full throttle. I wrap my hand around his dick and jack him as my orgasm trails on. It’s not long after my release that I feel his all over my stomach. He leans his head down and breathes for a few minutes.

“Are you okay?”

“I am fan-fucking-tastic let me tell ya,” he says as he slowly pulls off of my cock. I remove the condom and toss it into the waste basket beside the bed, “I think that was the first time I was ever on top wasn’t it?”

“Uh yeah actually,” I say watching him as he lays down next to me.

“Turn over,” he says and it kind of makes me wonder what he’s planning on doing but I don’t care and do it anyway.

“Okay now what?”

“Come back here,” he says as I lean back and he wraps one arm around my waist and the other around my neck holding me.

“Well this is a first,” I say surprised.

“I know and I regret letting this be the first time for this. I should have done this a long time ago. Well unless you count when you were high all the time. Do you know how many times I held you?”

“Yeah I know but I’m sober now so it doesn’t count,” I say smiling, “Um actually there is something that I want to talk to you about when that all happened.”

“Okay what is it?”

“Well you know that night when you came over and I was laying on my bedroom floor. Well actually I was curled up in the corner but yeah do you remember?”

“Um that was the last time you ever got high wasn’t it? The next day was when you told me you wanted to get help right?”

“Yeah that’s the one. Um when you were holding me. It was after you had told me you couldn’t take it anymore. Did you think I was asleep?”

“Well I thought you had fallen asleep yeah why?”

“Well I didn’t fall asleep. Pete do you want to know the real reason as to why I quit?”

“Why?”

“Because you told me you loved me. I heard it loud and clear and after you said that it made me realize how many other people cared about me too and plus it was the first time you had ever said it to me so I know that you meant it and I also knew that if I kept living like that then it would all be over for me. I couldn’t even began to think of what it would have done to you and everyone else if I wouldn’t have stopped when I did.”

“You little jerk. You knew that whole time?”

“Yeah.”

“Well why didn’t you ever tell me?”

“It was one of those memories that only I wanted to have.”

“Ah I understand. Well let’s get some sleep now shall we? We’ll probably end up sleeping half the day away tomorrow as it is and I promised Mikey that I would help him tune up his bass after it was fixed since how Gerard broke it. He just had it fixed and the poor guy can’t tune it up to save his life.”

“Wait what did he use earlier then?”

“Oh he used one of mine until his was fixed.”

“Ah I see. Okay well goodnight then.”

“Goodnight.”






Sign up to rate and review this story