Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How lucky can she get?

Escape the hidout!

by road 1 review

I don't know what to write without giving away to much of the story so just read.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Itachi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Tsunade - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2008-02-05 - Updated: 2008-02-05 - 400 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Naruto wait,the only way to shut down the justu is to sacrifice a body to the bottom of the pit.So instead,I'll sacrifice myself"Itachi said.Everyone was shocked.Itachi smiled."But who said I was dying"!Itachi said and jumped into the hole."NNNNOOOOOOO"Naruto called out.They all heard a loud thump sound after."Hmm hmm hmm hmm,looks like... your friend... is going... to die"Orochmaru said between breaths and fell to the floor.He would be out for a while.

Meanwhile at the bottom of the pit...

"Ok,the entrance is closing"Itachi said as he closed his eye's.He reopened them while saying,"Tsukuyomi"(I think thats how you spell it)Soon Itachi moved at lightning speed out of the pit before it closed.The pit exploded causing the hidout to start colasping."Ohh,shit!We don't have time,we gotta get out!Tsnade called as Itachi had emerged from the pit.They all ran out of the room already aware that everyone else had escaped.Just then a bolder was about to fall on Naruto when Hinata had jumped in the way and took the hit."Hinata are you ok"?Naruto said in a worried look as he rushed to her side.

"I'm fine,but I injured my leg.I can'y walk."Hinata said."Hurry...go on without me Naruto...save yourself...besides,what would the leaf village be without a Hokage like you"Hinata said.A tear ran down Naruto's face."Tsunade,please move this bolder out of the way and heal Hinata leg so she can get out of here alive"Naruto said."I'm sorry Naruto,I can move the bolder but I used to much chakra in our fight with Orochimaru".She said as she moved the bolder.Just then Kabuto arrived at the sceene."Do you need any assistance?"Kabuto said."Kabuto!Exellent timing,can you heal this young girl"Itachi said.Kabuto smiled."Hmpf...easy."He said as he picked her up and healed her leg and Naruto,Hinata,Tsunade,Itachi and Kabuto made their way to the exit.They saw the light at the entrance of the hidout but there was a rockslide coming down."Come on we gotta hurry"Naruto yelled.But it seemed highly that Naruto was incorrect.They ran quickly...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Haha,Hoped You liked this chapter.Plaese rate and review my story plaese.
Sign up to rate and review this story