Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How lucky can she get?

Are we home?

by road 2 reviews

A rockslide was about to cover the exit of the cave,Itachi and Kabuto are nice now,but can they make it out alive?

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hinata,Itachi,Naruto,Sasuke,Tsunade - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 556 words - Complete

0Unrated
Itachi,Kabuto,Tsunade,Hinata,and Naruto ran as fast as they could but it appeared to be they would not make it."Tsukuyomi"Itachi called out and in a flash everyone was outside the hidout."Thanks Itachi,we owe you one".Tsunade thanked him."Ahhh,lucky break"He replied as if it was nothing.Naruto and Hinata had sad looks on thier faces though.It appeared as if they had finished a conversation."What's wronge"?Kabuto asked them."We have been thinking,now that Itachi's good,what about Sasuke?What will he do when he see's him"?Hinata said.This caught everyones attention."Hinata's right.But for now lets head home,everyone must be worried about us."Tsunade said.With that,everyone walked back to konoha.

-------------------------------------

After they got back,they saw Hiashi standing next to the hidden leaf village gates."Hinata"!Her father ran up to her and hugged her.He let go and shook Naruto's hand."Hello Hiashi"Naruto said.Hiashi did'nt mind when Naruto called by his real name insdead of sir."Alright Hinata I'll see you later"Naruto said as he gave her a quick kiss on the lips then she walked away."well well well,Naruto nice going"Kabuto said as he nudged Naruto in the hip.Naruto blushed,he had almost forgotten they were here."Well...I guess I will see you guy's later"Naruto said nervously as he walked away.

An hour later

"What the hell are you doing here"?Sasuke yelled at Itachi.Sasuke was recently summoned to the Hokage tower,it was an emergancy.He never expected to see Itachi in the office."Sasuke,calm down,I can explain.
After about an hour of explaining,Sasuke got over it and exepted that Itachi was not the killer.And then Sasuke and Itachi became the best example of brothers who can't get along.

2 years later(sorry for the time skip in the middle of the story)that night...

Naruto was getting ready to go to sleep,just when he rested in his bed he heard something hit the window.He looked in confusion and got of his bed,then he saw another rock hit his window,he opened his window but not early enough.Soon another rock came and smashed his forhead"ow ow ow ow ow ow"Naruto said as he looked out his window.He saw his one and only girlfriend Hinata."Hmmm,Hinata"?He said rubbing his forhead."Yes,it's me".She answered"Wow,you got a good arm,what do you want"?Naruto asked.Hinata blushed."Naruto,I could'nt get any sleep tonight,I snuck out of my house to ask you this,can I stay here for the night?It might help me get some sleep."Naruto blushed after she said this."Uhhh,sure"Naruto said trying not to sound eager and let her in.They sat at his table as Naruto went to get some wine for them.Even though it was late,Naruto did whatever he thought would make Hinata happy,but with that thought combined with wine,you may never belive what happened next!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once agian im sorry for the time skip in the middle of the story,and if the chapter is short I apoligize again,I will make then next chapter lone garenteed.Please rate and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story