Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > That Tearing Sound of Love Notes.

ten.

by Felixx 4 reviews

Keira finds Frank. Something not good has happened.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-06 - Updated: 2008-02-06 - 1878 words

1Exciting
I sat down under the tree as per usual, my hair blowing in my face slightly from the cool wind. I looked up to see Ray’s hair blowing in the wind too and I smiled, taking a bite from my sushi.
“How was last night?” Mikey asked. I sighed.
“It was excellent, she looks amazing and it was obvious Gerard thought so too.” I said, smirking. Mikey’s eyes widened and he pushed away his lunch.
“Okay. I’m not hungry anymore.” I laughed and leant on him, still eating my sushi.
“Want some?” I asked. He shook his head, frowning.
“Still have that image in my mind thank you.” I laughed again and heard someone giggle. I looked to my left to see Ray, a loopy smile on his face as he was staring across the playground. I followed his gaze and saw a bunch of girls hanging out near the far fence, I smiled, looking back at Ray.
“Which one?” I asked. He looked at me and shook his head, sniffing and picking up his lunch.
“What do you mean?”
“You just had a look over there and started giggling, which one?” I asked again. He sighed, putting his lunch back down.
“I didn’t know I giggled.” He said, confused. I smiled as he continued. “The one with elbow length light brown hair, it’s half up and she’s piggybacking her friend.” He said. I looked back over, and indeed, I saw the girl.
“She’s fucking pretty.” I said. He nodded, sighing. I cocked an eyebrow, still looking at her.
“Why don’t you ask her out?” I asked. He blushed and looked down, mumbling something and reaching for his lunch again.
“Hmm?” I egged him on softly.
“I’m way out of her league. I’m a freak Keira, face it.” He said, responding to the look on my face. “No one’s ever liked me, I stand out because of this fucking hair and she’s way too pretty for me…” He trailed off and I leant over, touching his leg.
“You’re the nicest person I know Ray, and that’s for a fact. You’re not a freak, and I personally love your hair..” He gave a small smile and I continued. “Ray.. You are, so kind, and loving. Any girl would be lucky to have you. It’s worth a try.” I said. He nodded, standing up.
“Where are you going?” I asked. He smiled, puffing up his chest.
“Over to her.”
“Now?!”
“Well, if not now.. never.” He said, beginning to walk over the green towards her. I smiled and looked at Mikey who was still trying to eat.
“You’re so nice to people.” He said. I rolled my eyes.
“I wish. I just don’t like seeing him so upset like that.” I said. He nodded, pushing his glasses up his nose.
“You wouldn’t believe it, but his self esteem isn’t all that high. He’s never had a girlfriend, ever.” He said. I let out an ‘awww’ and he smiled.
“So you think she’ll say yes?” He asked. I shrugged.
“You’d be an idiot not to.” He nodded.
“How long do thingo and thingo have detention for?” He asked. I tilted my head slightly in thought.
“I think the whole day. Man this school is strict.” I said. He nodded again.
“You get used to it.”
“I hope so, umm. Did Bob say what he and Nat were up to?” I asked. He shook his head.
“I don’t know where the fuck they are. What about Frank?” He asked. I shrugged just as a panting, smiling, tall figure came bounding up to us.
“TORO HAS A GIRLFRIEND!” He shouted, skipping around Mikey and I. I caught eyes with Mikey and we both burst into laughter.
“TORO.HAS.A.GIRLFRIEND.” He started a chant and I tugged on his shirt, forcing him to sit down.
“I’m so happy for you Rayray.” I said, Leaning over and giving him the biggest hug I could muster. He grinned and hugged me back tight, obviously overwhelmed at the situation. I laughed and Mikey gave him the thumbs up.
“Nice one dude. I’m happy for you.” He said. Ray grinned even wider and sat up, moving over and tackling Mikey to the floor.
“Allo sexy.” He said. I laughed.
“Ray’s high. Oh shit.” I said. Mikey whined and Ray leant down, licking the poor little dude’s face. I laughed and stood up, dusting myself off.
“I’m gonna go see what Frank’s doing, and leave you two to it..” I said, starting to walk away.
“Nooo!” I heard Mikey and I laughed, turning and giving him a thumbs up as he flipped me off before making my way toward the closest building. I could feel the damp grass squelch underneath my school shoes and laughed softly to myself at the feeling. I quickly went up the stairs toward the door as dark clouds began to come over, it’s gonna fucking rain. I closed the door behind me quietly, making sure it didn’t echo throughout the entire building and walked casually toward the staircase. My feet began to leave muddy footprints on the steps, but I didn’t care. There’ll be heaps more when everyone starts rushing inside for cover. I could hear my footsteps as I got to the top, sliding my hand across the rail as I walked down the hallway. I got to Frank’s room and knocked on the door 3 times. I could hear some rustling inside but no one answered. I frowned and knocked again, this time pressing my ear against the door. I heard someone groan. My eyes widened, that didn’t sound good. I knocked again.
“Frank, please, answer the door.” I said, trying to open it but it was locked. I heard something hit the floor and I bolted into my room, flinging open the door and running to the adjoining one. I tried the knob, it worked. I opened it and froze at what I saw. He was on the ground, shivering. I started breathing heavily as I noticed that he was deathly pale, and sweating prefuriously. I ran over to him and dropped to my knees next to him, holding his face in my hands gently and trying to get him awake.
“Frank.. please, talk to me..” I whispered, wiping some hair out of his eyes and checking his pulse. He was alive, and breathing. Thank fucking god. I moved a bit and suddenly felt something extremely sharp jab my leg. I yelped and looked down to see what did it, and this time I nearly had a heart attack. I leant down and picked up the 4 inch syringe, holding it in my forefinger and thumb, just staring at it. It was empty, but used, glinting at me in the light of the room. I shook slightly, letting it drop to the floor as I focused my attention back to Frank, his arm. Above the elbow was one of his belts, tied tightly around his bicep. I reached over and undid it, throwing it onto the bed and noticing some color beginning to come back to his fingers. I was breathing heavily, as I inspected the damage done to his arm. Where the bandage was.. it was gone. Some parts of his arm were swollen, probably from recent uses and I could feel my eyes well up. I looked down at his face, still pale but still beautiful as ever. I sighed, shaking and leant down, kissing his cheek softly.
“I still love you.” I said softly, getting on one knee and reaching underneath his arms. I lifted him with much difficulty onto the bed, taking off his now drenched shirt and pants and throwing them in the laundry basket. I left him in his boxers and pulled up the sheets, though leaving one part off as I looked around for his bandage. I found it lying near the foot of the bed and went back over to him, carefully lifting his arm and washing it down first before wrapping it in the bandage. I pulled the blankets up all the way and bit my lip, looking around and sighing. I brought my hand up to my forehead and rubbed it. I noticed something glinting at me from the floor, the fucking syringe. I closed my eyes for about 5 seconds, then opened them and walked over to where it was, picking it up and throwing it in the trash. I took the cloth I had used to wipe over his arm and wiped his forehead over a few times. I could feel the warm tears slowly falling down my cheeks, I sniffed, wiping at them frantically. I folded the cloth and placed it on his bedside before looking at him one last time, and walking out of the room. I shut the door quietly and stood there for a few moments, just staring into nothing.

“Hey, Keira, where are you going?” I didn’t answer Gerard, I just kept walking. I needed to get out, I needed to think. I didn’t even bother with a jacket, as I opened the building doors and shut them behind me. I suddenly felt a gallon of rain pour down on me and I kept walking, out to the trees where we sat every lunch. Yeah, we. My socks were soaked through, as were the rest of my clothes. I trudged to the grass and sat down under the tree. Thunder rumbled in the distance and I closed my eyes, feeling the water just run down my skin. My hair was clinging to my face, and I brought my knees up to my chest, resting my chin on them as I watched the rain hit the ground. Mud puddles were forming off near the gates and you could really smell the rain in the air. I calmed down, shivering slightly as more thunder came out of nowhere. I could hear some teachers from the door, calling for anyone left in the playground to come inside immediately. I just kept staring, I didn’t care if I got in trouble. I didn’t care if I got sick. I just wanted to know why he did it, why he didn’t tell me. I blinked as a drop of water slashed down next to my eye and I thought back to when I had asked him about his arm.. and he told me that it didn’t matter. That’s what he had said, it didn’t matter. HE didn’t matter. I felt the tears come up again, but this time I didn’t stop them. I let them fall down my cheeks as they came, mixing with the water from the rain. I sniffed, feeling a cold coming on already. Squeezing my eyes shut tightly, I tried to think why. Well, I was kidding myself. I didn’t know why, I doubt he’d tell me why. Maybe I can just be there to hold him, tell him it’s okay, help him to stop.. just love him.
Sign up to rate and review this story