Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > High School.

Freshman

by chikchiky200 1 review

My short stories of Ferard, Highschool years.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-02-06 - Updated: 2008-02-06 - 618 words

0Unrated
~Their Freshman~
hahaha Shmen.
---
“You want me to what?!” I scream at the top of my lungs. Frank quickly laughs at me. His hand darts for my mouth.

“You want the whole world to know what we’re doing?” He whispered. Funny, when he says the whole world we both know he means his mom. I quickly shake my head. I just got my hair trimmed; Frank says it looks cool so obviously it is. His judgment is the best. He always comes to school with something new and different. I don’t get how he does it.

“No…” I say, defeated yet again by your eyes. They’re so beautiful. I know I shouldn’t be thinking that. It’s not right. We’re supposed to like girls… right? It’s just, the way your eyes seem to leave this world while you’re thinking, and how you subconsciously tap your foot on the ground. It’s all so wonderful.

“Okay. Here’s the plan,” I snap back to reality when you grab me and place me on the chair by the computer. My breathing quickens. I don’t want to do this, mainly because I’m prone to getting caught.

“You’re going to type in Gay porn in Google, and you’re gonna watch it.” You say it so simple; I almost believe it’s not that hard. I laugh, then you smile and hit my playfully.

“I still can’t believe you’ve never watched porn before!” He shakes his head smile still plastered on his face. “That’s like… lower than low man” He giggles to himself then looks at me.

“Go on…” I feel like a baby bird leaving the nest for the first time, with a gentle nudge from Frank. I want to do this as quickly as possible…just do it and pretend it never happened. But something strikes me… he had said Gay porn… G.A.Y porn! That was two guys…

“But…why Gay porn?” I ask. This causes you to blush and it makes me smile. You cover it pretty well, with your hair, but I can tell you’re blushing. Now it’s my turn to shake my head. “I mean… this whole thing seems pretty… wrong,” I say crossing my arms.

“That’s the point!” You scream at me. “The thrill! The adventure! The hot, sweaty, sexy men” you stop when you notice my face gaping at you. “You know what… just do it” you say. The blush on your face creeps up to your ears. I laugh really loudly then I do it, the pure manic state I’m in causes me to just do it, without really realizing it.

The next thing I know, I can feel my pants becoming very tight when I realize this is hot. This is awesome. This is gay porn. The moans coming from one man and the screams coming from the other fill my ears and take over my mind. They mesmerize me. I look over to see you’re features. Their captivated as mine, maybe even more.

As soon as it’s over, I shake my head. And you laugh.

“How was it?” you ask me, the awaiting and knowing face. I giggle, then close my eyes.

“Kinda makes me think,” I say raking my hand through my hair. “About that hunk of a math teacher we have” I said. You glance at me and nod your head. We both laugh until your mom comes in. We look at her, and laugh even harder. The words in the back of my head slowly peeking up and caressing my brain...

‘I wonder what it’s like…’
Sign up to rate and review this story