Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > High School.

Sophmores.

by chikchiky200 2 reviews

Ferard, in highschool :] Part of a series.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-02-06 - Updated: 2008-02-06 - 416 words

1Funny
~Their sophmores in High school~

“Let’s just try it!” You tug on my sleeve a pleading look in your eyes. I know that I’m going to give in eventually. But it’s not my fault I’m so nervous! You’re asking me to kiss you for god’s sake. I shake my head, biting my lip for the effect. You sigh; a split second goes by where I think I actually won so I close my eyes counting to ten, as usual before I decide you won’t change your mind. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10.

“Fr-” I begin to try and change the subject when my eyes open to find your face is inches from mine. I can feel your heat radiant and youthful transfusing to me. I want so baldy to just kiss you. To just place the small amount of pressure needed on your lips to fulfill such a wish.

“Yeah Gee?” You ask in a strangely seductive tone. I shake my head, letting out the shaky breath I was holding in.

“Nothing” I say, as I press my lips against yours. What where doing is nothing special. I can tell you that… the concept of just two people’s lips touching seems boring and too simple. This is exactly the opposite of what my thoughts of a first kiss would be. I can’t help but smile against your lips as I press a little harder.

“Ummph!” I squeak as you bite my lip. I feel you giggle against me as you nibble a little harder. I blush deep crimson as I open my mouth, trying for the first time what they call a ‘French kiss.’ It’s different... the feeling of your tongue invading my mouth, taking control, but in a good way. It makes me want to laugh. The feeling so new and so enjoyable, and I can feel you giggle as the new feeling lightens you too. The bell rings, but we continue for a few seconds longer…just as long as we possibly can. Lunch has ended, and I don't want to leave. I don't want to loose this fantasy.

As we finally end, I can feel my ears heating up as I notice everyone has stopped to stare at us. You obviously don’t care as you pick up my hands, lacing our fingers. The whole school knows, and for the first time… I don’t care what they think. I have Frank, and that’s all I need.
Sign up to rate and review this story