Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > An Unhealthy Obsession

Feeling bad

by casual_fridays 1 review

*read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-06 - Updated: 2008-02-06 - 1179 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
- James Baldwin

I stopped and he looked at me, smiling. I walked fast out of the school doors trying to ignore my heart pounding in my chest.
“Wait!” I heard behind me, and I walked faster. “Summer.” I stopped in my tracks as I felt my face get hot in anger. I turned around to see Gerard running after me. He finally caught up panting. “So you’re talking to me now?” He grimaced. “Yes, I guess you can say that.” I rolled my eyes. “You’re an exceeded jerk.” He smiled. “I deserve that.” I took a deep a deep breath in frustration, pressing my fingers to my temples. I was hoping when I opened my eyes he would disappear forever and I would have never gone in this mess, but when I opened them he was still there, smiling like an angel. I turned around and walked towards my own and new, well new to my me, car. It was red, rusted alittle, and you can’t go over 70. It fitted my well, but I would have like something alittle faster. “Summer, wait, let me explain.” I opened up the car door and jumped inside, shutting it quickly behind me. He stood in front of the car like a moron. “Please.” He said in desperation. I shook my head. I started the engine and he still didn’t move. I rolled down the window. “Move out the way or I’m running you over.” He smiled. “You wouldn’t dare.” I revved the engine and pushed the gas pedal alittle making the car push on him. “I would.” I pushed the gas pedal more. Panicked washed over him but still he did not move. I laughed alittle, pushing it more. “Okay, you win, but I need to talk to you.” I stopped, and shook my head.
“No way.” I went backwards and went towards the school gates, leaving him in the dust, standing there.

I knew I should have listened to him to see what he ad to say. And guilt washed over me. I sighed and turned back around. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I went though the gates and saw he sitting on the school gates drawing, he looked up in shock. I open the passenger door. “Get in.” I told him. He grabbed is stuff and threw it in his bag, getting in and closing the door.
“What made you come back?” I went out the school gates once more. “I felt bad.” His face got slightly red.
“Is that what you feel, you feel bad for me.” I shook my head. “I felt bad for what I did.” He got calmer. “Sorry.” I looked at him. “What was that?” H rolled his eyes. “I’m sorry.” He said alittle louder. “I can’t here you.” He sighed.
“I said I’m sorry for being a jerk. And not talking to you, now keep your eyes on the road.” I smiled in triumph.
“It’s okay, but I want to know why, Why did you stop talking to me?” He pouted slightly. “I can’t tell you.” I stopped the car, and our heads almost collided with the dashboard. “What?” I yelled.
“I can’t tell you, he would kill me, and I don’t want you to get in this mess.” He yelled back. I looked out the window, trying to ignore the beeping behind me. “Is it Frank?” I looked back at him, but he didn’t say anything. “It is.” I started driving again.
“He’s been acting weird lately. He usually tells me everything, but not this time. Every time I asked him he tenses up and forces me away. I don’t know what is going on, none of us do.” He looked out the window. I grabbed his hand and gave it alittle squeeze. I didn’t pull away and neither did he. “My house is on the corner.” I laughed. “Who said I was taking you home?” He put on a frantic look. “You’re capturing me?” We both started laughing. “I’m going to take you somewhere; I found it when I was bored.” He just nodded. It took about an hour to get us there, but our talking made it a lot faster. “We have to walk.” I said as we got out of the car.
He nodded and we began our walk. I laughed really hard when Gerard fell, but he was okay, he cursed and yelled in frustration a couple of times, but we made it. It was beautiful just like I remembered it. The sun brightly lit the opening. The breeze waltzed threw the overgrown grass and the lightly colored looking flowers, in the distance we could hear the rippling of a creek. I walk towards the middle of the meadow and I laid down, closing my eyes. “Gerard.” I said quietly reaching out to my sides, but nothing. I suddenly opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around and I didn’t see Gerard anywhere. “Gerard!” I yelled, but nothing. I groaned and laid back down. I’ll just wait. I heard a rustle and I opened one eye. Gerard was lying down quietly next to me. I couldn’t look away, he was simply gorgeous. His locks blew in every direction, and his porcelain looking skin which looked brighter from the sun. I shifted to my side and I gently touched his face, he gasped alittle and opened his eyes. “What are you doing?” I smiled and continued to touch his face. “Has anybody told you, your kinda gorgeous, does that odd I think that?” He smiled. “No, not really.” He closed his eyes and let me touch him. I touched his eyelids and his cheek and down his neck and his hand, tracing the lines in his hand.
He stopped me and interlaced his hands wit mine which took me off guard but I let him, I moved closer until my head was laying on his chest. I felt at peace, never wanting this to end.

I sat at the breakfast bar and munching on a poptart when someone came threw the door. “Summer.” I turned around and saw Matthew. “Hey” I said with a smile. He sat down next to me.
“Where were you today? I didn’t see you at all today until the last of 4th period and that’s when I saw you with that Gerard kid.” I smiled when our little event popped in my head. “Nothing really, just skipped school.” He laughed. “Old Summer coming back I see.” And with that he left. I just shook my head.



NOTE: Thanks for the reviews.
I hope you guys are liking te story. I'm still trying on making the chapters longer. So tell if I can improve on anything.

xoxo
Kaitlyn [casual_fridays]
Sign up to rate and review this story