Categories > Original > Horror > The Vampire Eden

1. The Beginning of the End

by famouslastwords93 0 reviews

chapter one

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-02-06 - Updated: 2008-02-07 - 313 words - Complete

0Unrated
1. The Beginning of the End


The night was cold for an evening in May.
Cars pulled into the local high school for the class of 2001's graduation.
The lights from the windows illuminated the dark parking lot along with the car headlights.
The seniors lined up at the doors of the auditorium, ready to walk down the long isle to the stage and begin the graduation.
Eden and Sam stood in line, Eden in front of Sam.
Sam wore his green graduation cap and gown, while Eden wore her white cap and gown.
Sam leaned forward to Eden's ear, "I'll love you forever." he whispered. "No matter where we may go and whoever we will meet."
Eden smiled, then turned around and replied to him with a kiss.
"I will be the same." she replied. "And you will follow me into the dark as I will follow you."

Later that night at the reception in the gym, the parents hugged and cried over their children, and the graduates bid their goodbyes to their friends and teachers.
Eden and Sam stowed away to the front parking lot.
Sam led Eden over to his car and they both climbed in. He locked the doors as soon as the doors were shut, then he turned on the radio on low volume.
They both crawled to the backseat, and sat there in their nice attire; their caps and gowns in a pile in the front seat.
Eden lay in Sam's arms as she ran her fingers through his hands; crumbeling into a fist.
"Why Stanford?" Sam whispered in Eden's ear.
"It's for my future, Sam." she replied. "If I don't go, I'll never get a good enough job for my parents."
"But I can't be alone without you." Sam stated.
"I know, but it's for the best." Eden replied. "But I promise, I'll come back. You'll see."
Sign up to rate and review this story