Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot

Chapter 16

by another_disaster 1 review

frank has a brother in my story okay C:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-06 - Updated: 2008-02-07 - 1091 words

0Unrated
January 1, 2005.

Posted to: LittleDrummerBoy

There are several reasons why I don’t share with Mikey, but last night just amplified my extreme distaste for Mikey’s LACK OF SHARING AND BEING NICE.

Okay, let’s start from the beginning. (A very good place to start, if I do say so myself.)
It was about 6pm and I traveled over to Frank’s, clad in my black coat with the nice furry hood I like a lot, and was met at Frank’s with many of my friends. Josh, Geray, Mikey and (obviously) Frank were there. It was a magnificent sight, all of us together, standing in Frank’s doorway. Why? WELL, WHY THE HELL NOT? I was there. That is reason enough for celebration.

But I digress.

Anyway, we went downstairs and partied for a while in Frank’s room/the dungeon. Ray thought it would be an incredibly good idea if he cross-dressed (as usual), so he put on a skirt that Frank or WHATEVER reason) had in his room. It was cute, I guess. Gerard placed a fuzzy pimp hat upon his head and Josh hid on the couch, which I found to be a good idea since Gerard gets really into his costume characters. I don’t like it when he’s a pimp. Ray is even worse, especially when he pretends to be “Roxanne the cracked out prostitute”. Ugh.


After a while of shenanigans and horse-play, we roamed over back to my humble abode and jumped around on the trampoline. My favourite part was when Ray jumped around so much Gerard started going into little mini-convulsions. It was a sight to see, I’ll tell you that.


At about 11:30pm we went back to Frank’s and got ready to watch the ball drop on TV in Times Square. I don’t know why everyone watches it every year. It’s not very exciting, but it’s a tradition nonetheless. Geray and Josh had to leave about then, so we bid them farewell (full of Ray’s suffocating and life-threatening hugs) and they were on their way. We went back into Frank’s lair and told his mom we were going to bed.

Yeah right. It’s 12:15am. Why on Earth would be want to go to sleep?

We took out the booze about then. It took the most minute amount of alcohol to get Frank wasted, which might have been the funniest thing I have ever laid my most PRECIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL eyes on. After four or five Mike’s Hards later, Mikey was asleep on Frank’s couch. I remember something about trying to get my friends to talk about pilosphy with me, but no one could understand me because I kept saying “philofofy” and apparently “philofofy” is not a word. Mikey woke up some time later and began to sing along to Taking Back Sunday. Well, sort of. He THOUGHT he was singing along, but it was more like an echo because he was completely inept and couldn’t sing in time. Frank was just sitting on the floor wobbling about. I asked Frank if I could go on the computer, and he let me but tried to type in the URLs for me. I started yelling at him at that point, telling him he lowered my self-esteem by doing so. Now that I look back on it, that doesn’t really make sense AT ALL. Mikey kept complaining his head was magnetic and stuck to the floor, so he was leaning his head on the floor for quite some time. I don’t even remember what happened after that.



Comment(s): 2
Sing4Absolution: I wish we would have stayed for that! (Except Ray is a TYRANT and won’t let me drink or whatever.) Haha. I loved the part about Mikey’s head being magnetic.
GuitarHero: I’m sorry that his head was all metal-y. I don't even remember that.


**

January 3, 2005.

Posted to: GuitarHero

Gibson is out of his goddamn mind. I abhor that kid.

He goes behind the shed every day after school, and has been doing this for a long while now. I never knew what he did back there, so I finally asked him:
"Mom grew these tomato plants a while ago and they're all rotted and gross. She lets me smash them and kick them around. I pretend like I'm murdering people."
I really wish he had said something normal to me like "I'm beating off" or something of the like. NO. He pretends to kill people. HE'S TWELVE YEARS OLD. What does he need to kill people for!? I told this to Bob, who started laughing his head off like a loon, and I just don't think anyone understands Gibson. Then again, does anyone really understand future serial killers?

Comment(s): 5
Sing4Absolution: I'm really sorry that you're brother is going to grow up to kill people. I just hope he doesn't murder Mikey because Mikey's supposed to marry Aiden. In Massachusetts. Because that's the only state they can get married in.
KissMyBass: HAHAHA. I wouldn't mess around with Gibson anymore. I know you like to call him a fatty and stuff, but he's going to kill you one day.
--LittleDrummerBoy: I feel bad for Gibson. He's practically anorexic!
---GuitarHero: He deserves it. I hate that kid.
----Sing4Absolution: And that's why he's going to murder you.


**

January 5, 2005.

Posted to: KissMyBass

My mom almost saw my smiley last night at dinner. We were eating tacos and my smiley ring just SWOOSHED to one side of my mouth, making it visible. I hid my face behind my taco for a while as I fixed it. Actually, it was kind of funny, now that I remember it.

I had this really weird dream last night that included Bob, Shakira, and myself. Bob, Shakira, and I were hiking up a mountainous forest. Bob and I got to the top and saw this enormous ballroom. So we go inside and stand in the lobby waiting for Shakira to catch up. I guess Bob got impatient because he turned around and yelled at Shakira "Your hips don't move fast enough!!" So then Bob and I go into the ballroom area and see a huge portrait of Gerard. And... that's it.

Comment(s): 2
GuitarHero: Why wasn't I in the dream!?
--LittleDrummerBoy: I guess you're just not as loved as I am. N00b.
---Sing4Absolution: Don't worry, Frankie! I still heart you.
----KissMyBass: God. Could we PLEASE leave the homosexuality OUT of my blog?
Sign up to rate and review this story