Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Wicked Tickles

10 I Thought You Didn't Need Saving

by Strings 0 reviews

Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-01-31 - Updated: 2006-01-31 - 2631 words

0Unrated
Author: Strings393
Fiction Title: Wicked Tickles
Chapter Title: 10 I Thought You Didn't Need Saving...
Pairing: Benji/Joel
Rating: PG-13/NC-17 in later chapters
Genre: AU, BDSM, Twincest
Warnings: Language, Violence, Sexual Reference
Summary: Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone or anything except the plot. The title 'Wicked Tickles' came from the site Wicked Tickles.

I didn't see Benji the whole way to his house; I guess that mother fucker could walk pretty fast when he wanted to. I was going to have to tell him to start pulling that crap with me because when we walk together, I have to slow down my usual pace just so I don't leave him in the dust. When I knocked on the door to his house, I was greeted by Sarah who told me that he was getting dinner from a fast food restaurant. I struck gold in the fifth one I tried which happened to be a McDonalds. Benji and his friends were standing at the condiments table and before I could walk in, I saw that they were shoving handful after handful of ketchup packets into their pockets. Out of all things, they were stealing condiments. Free condiments. I was amazed. These kids definitely had some weird hobbies. They started walking out and when they were outside fully, Benji's friends handed him their shares. "Thanks guys." he said while shoving everything into his pockets. They nodded in acknowledgement and left him to walk home alone. I stood against the wall with a smirk.

"Stealing free ketchup...you're such a rebel." I joked. He looked up, obviously caught off guard.

"Oh...hey." he said nervously, looking as if he was embarrassed about something.

"Sorry about my mom." I said sincerely. He shrugged and went to walk past me. "Hey!" I exclaimed in a sort of hurt tone because was ready to just brush me off. "Do you want a ride?"

"Nah. I'll walk this one out."

"You sure? I know it's a long walk." He hesitated and looked back at me, eventually agreeing to come with me. He invited me inside and I naturally accepted just so I could spend some more time with him. Once inside, he met up with his mom in the kitchen and emptied out his pockets onto the kitchen table.

"I'm going to get a job, Ma." he told her. "Even if I have to drop out of school. He doesn't give us anything and if he does have anything, he wastes it on alcohol." I felt like I shouldn't be listening to this conversation, but Benji dropping out worried me.

"No Benjamin. If you drop out of school, I don't know what I'd do. I'd feel like a horrible mother for allowing it to happen. No...you stay in school and I'll handle the money." He shook his head.

"Mama...you and I both know you can't afford it. I'll get a part time job over there at the market after school. I'll bring home money or some food or something. That way we won't have to resort to this." He held up a ketchup packet which she took from him.

"Just don't jeopardize your education. That's all I ask." He nodded. I looked down at the hem of my jacket and started to play with it, pretending like I wasn't listening.

"If only Josh were here...we'd probably be able to rake in more money."

"Benjamin! Don't talk about that subject." He looked down at the table and nodded.

"Sorry Mama."

"Go and see if Sarah needs help with her homework. Oh! Hello, Joel! I didn't see you standing there." I looked up from my jacket with an expression that implied I had been lost in my own world.

"Hm? Oh! Sorry. Hi Mrs. Madden." She looked at the hole in my jacket I had been playing with.

"Does that need to be mended, Joel? I can do that real quickly for you." I smiled. She was such a sweet lady.

"No thank you, Mrs. Madden; I'm fine." She returned my smile and shifted her attention to a simmering pot on the stove.

"Benjamin, can you give me about three handfuls of those packets, please?" Benji did as his mother asked him to and she started to open them up squeeze the contents into the pot.

"I'm going to help Sarah. Call me if you need me." he told her. We walked away and I leaned in sort of close to ask him something quietly.

"What's ketchup and water supposed to make?"

"The worst and cheapest tomato soup you'll ever have." I felt my heart drop into my stomach. "You're looking at me like that again."

"Well...how do you expect me to look at you?"

"Like I'm just like every other teenage kid out there." I sighed and tried to drop my sympathy for him, but it wasn't an easy task. The poor guy didn't even have enough money to buy a can of soup. He walked into the living room where Sarah was doing her homework. "Hey kiddo...need any help?" he asked her. She shook her head.

"It's math." He grimaced.

"Lucky you're smart at that." She laughed.

"I'm just smarter than you."

"In math? No question, but in other subjects...you just watch your ass, kid."

"Benjamin!" his mom yelling warningly out from the kitchen.

"Sorry Mama!" he yelled back. He looked at me. "Listen Joel, I'm going to a party tonight at one of my friend's houses. You can come too if you want...you know...pick me up and we'll go from there." I nodded.

"Alright. Sounds like it'd be cool. What time?"

"It starts at nine."

"I'm there." He grinned.

"Alright, well, I'll see you then because I doubt you want to stick around for our makeshift, sad excuse of tomato soup dinner." I shook my head.

"Nah...thanks anyway though." He chuckled and walked me to the door.

"See you later, man."

"I'll be here at eight-thirty." He nodded.

"A block away." I smirked. We exchanged our goodbyes and I left for my own house.
***
I walked down to Benji's house with my fists buried deep into my jacket's pockets. Just as I was coming up to his house, I saw Benji's silhouette coming towards me. "Hey." he said once in the range to speak in a normal tone. I smiled in greeting and was surprised when he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"I thought it was too risky to do that in public." He shrugged.

"It's dark. I doubt anyone saw it; and if they did, then we can always deny, deny, deny." I laughed and walked with him to my car. He gave me directions to the party and soon we were outside a house that had extremely loud, chaotic music coming from it. Benji walked right in as if it were his own house and helped himself to the keg. He offered me a drink, but I knew I'd be driving, so I politely declined. Benji danced, moshed, mingled and introduced me to whoever he talked to. After a few hours of having nothing but fun, Benji was drunk off his ass. He was slurring his words so bad that he probably couldn't even understand himself. He started to get really sluggish and it looked like it was hard for him to keep his eyes open.

"I think it's time to go home, Benj." I said, pulling him up from the couch. "Can you stand?" I asked him. He wavered on the spot nearly fell back on the couch again, but I caught him before he could. "Alright Benji...let's go...put some effort into it." I said, trying to haul him out of the house. He let out a moan, so I let go of him and supported him to see if he was alright. Before I could jump out of the way, he had puked all over me. I stood there in disgust and shock, but soon nodded. "I'm glad we had that bonding moment, Benj. I feel so much closer to you now that you've puked on me. This totally brings our relationship to a whole other level." I said sarcastically, dragging him out of the house and to my car. Once I got him situated, I took off his shirt, wiped his mouth and did up his seatbelt. I took off my own shirt and threw both articles of clothing in my backseat after making sure no barf would touch the leather. The stench started to get to be too much, so I ended up driving with the windows down all the way back to my house. After I pulled into my driveway and got Benji and our shirts out of the car, I put his arm around my shoulders and started to drag him to the front door.

"Joel...tofu..." he mumbled. I looked at him with a frown and shook my head. He's going to be in so much pain in the morning. Luckily my parents were already in bed, so sneaking Benji up to my bathroom was a breeze. I was surprised that turning on the bathtub didn't wake them up either, but I soon had Benji bathed, dressed in some of my clothes and in my room without any problems what so ever.

"You're going to totally regret drinking so much tomorrow morning, man." I told him.

"Ugh...beads." he muttered, causing me to laugh. The kid talked about the weirdest things when he was drunk.

"Hey Benj...you think you're going to be alright?" I asked him.

"Sure." he slurred. I chuckled and settled myself into my own bed only to drift off to sleep.
***
Beep. Beep. Beep.

I rolled over and smacked off my alarm only to hear a groan come from my floor. I opened my eyes and saw that my curtains were drawn and the sunlight was shining directly on Benji's hung over form. I quickly got up and closed them, shrouding him in darkness again. He groaned again, as I winced in sympathy. "Sorry, Benj. My mom must have come in here." I said quietly. He let out a short groan and rolled over, burying his face in his arms. "I'll go make breakfast." I slid down the banister of the stairs, just as I did every morning and met up with my dad in the kitchen.

"Hey Champ!" he said cheerfully.

"Morning Dad. Where's Mom?"

"Out to the store to buy some groceries." I nodded. "So! Champ...what do you want for the big day?" I paused after opening the fridge and looked at him.

"The big day?" I asked. He just stared at me in disbelief.

"You're birthday! It's in two weeks!" I nodded.

"Right. Um...I dunno. I don't really want anything." He laughed.

"C'mon Joel! There's got to be something you want. A new tape...or maybe one of those new compact disc things they've got now? How about this! I'll get you one of those VCRs for your room! You could watch all the movies you want up there!" I poured myself some orange juice and sighed.

"Dad, I really don't want anything. A fifty cent card is more than enough." The truth was that after seeing how little Benji had and how he still made it through happily, I didn't want anything. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to pity myself and say that how rich my family is depresses me, but seeing other people that don't have it as good really makes you open your eyes and make you not want to take what you have for granted any more. Gaining more for whatever occasion just seemed...selfish. I took out random foods out of the fried and started to put them on the counter.

"Whoa...someone's got a big appetite today!" he said.

"Oh...no. I'm not eating all this. Benji's here." Dad looked up at my room and then at me.

"Why is he here now if he wasn't here before?"

"There were more problems going down at his house, so he ran away and he ended up running to the wrong part of town and getting mugged. They slugged him in the stomach and really messed him up. He ended up throwing up on me...which now that I think back...is kind of funny. I ran into him on my way home." I lied. He nodded, but still had a frown on his face. "Relax Dad. He's not going to steal anything. He's got better things to do with his life.

"What's the Aspirin for?"

"His stomach still hurts...they hit him pretty hard." Before Dad could really get into the Twenty Questions game, I grabbed all that I needed and returned to my room. "Benj...wake up. Benji...I brought you food and Aspirin." I told him. He rolled over and looked at me through one hardly opened eye.

"I don't think I can eat."

"Would you prefer to eat in the bathroom next to the toilet?" He nodded and crawled over to my door. "Dude...I was just kidding!" I called after him. I brought the food to the bathroom and found him propped up against the wall, looking as sick as a dog. "Try to what you can and then once you get a little something in your stomach, I'll give you the Aspirin and then we'll go out for coffee; my treat." He took the food from me and started to nibble on it.

"You sir...are too kind." I grinned and shook my head.

"I'm going to get changed, asshole." He held up his food as a sort of salute.

"Make sure you look good! I can't be seen in public with a fashion reject!! That would totally ruin my..." he started after me, but the end of his sentence was lost in the sound of him throwing the food back up into the toilet. I smiled.

"I'm sorry, Benji...what was that? I didn't quite catch the end of it!" I was pretty sure if I could see him, he'd be flicking me off. When I came back to the bathroom, I found that the food was gone and Benji was washing his face to refresh himself.

"Damn. I look like hell." he said. "Wait...what the hell am I wearing?!" His vision snapped over to me and I held up my hands defensively.

"You threw up on me! I had to change your clothes and the only clothes I had were mine." I exclaimed. He paused.

"No way...I threw up on you?" I nodded.

"I've got the laundry to prove it. Ten to one, my car smells like it." He started laughing.

"Dude...I'm so sorry." I shrugged.

"Shit happens. I feel we're a lot closer now, Benjamin." He laughed even harder, but soon tried to control himself.

"If I don't watch it, I'm going to do it again...damn...I've got a headache now. Where's that Aspirin?" I pushed it towards him on the counter.

"Let's go, fucker."

"You do realize that we're stopping by my house first, right? I'm not wearing this shit all day. No offense."

"Yeah, I know. Shut up." I replied, playfully as we went to my car. When he got in, he let out a loud yell.

"DAMN! It smells so putrid in here!" I smirked.

"Complements of you, you dick."

"Drop the top and air this bitch out, man." I did as he requested and drove off to my favorite coffee place.
Sign up to rate and review this story