Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

Everything is gonna be alright

by alice93 2 reviews

Gerard helps Mikey.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-02-08 - Updated: 2008-02-08 - 686 words - Complete

0Unrated
He looked at me with eyes full of unfamiliarity. He looked so different as if I was looking at him for the first time. I approached his bed slowly as if my life depended on each step. I gave him a steady smile and reached out for his hand. I squeezed it tight and he held onto it with a strong hand. He burst into tears and I went over and hugged him tight, whispering reassuring things in his ear. I could feel his tears seeping through my t-shirt and onto my, now soaking wet, shoulder but I didn’t care, I only wanted him to get better. Right now that was the only thing that mattered. “What’s wrong buddy?” I asked him after a while.
“Oh Gee.” he cried. “I’m so sorry. I never meant to hurt you I… I… just…. I’ve been so unhappy for so long and I don’t know what’s wrong with me I just can’t go on anymore… I just can’t” he exclaimed, bursting into and even bigger flood of tears. “It’s ok Mikey” I reassured him. “I promise you that nothing bad is going to happen ok? I’m here and if you ever feel low again I want you to come talk to me about it. Man to man, yeh?” He didn’t answer but I could feel his head nodding. I hoped he believed me, I hoped he trusted me enough to look after him.

Two days later.

The doorbell rang and I rushed to answer the door. I knew exactly who it’d be as I’d been expecting her. “Hey baby” I said wrapping my arms around her waist.
“Hey” she said back taking it a step further and nuzzling on my neck. I pulled her through the doorway and into the kitchen, pulling her on top of me and onto the couch. To be honest, I was glad my parents weren’t at home. She started to undo my trousers and stroked my “little man” as she liked to call it, roughly. Just as I was starting to get hard I saw a figure standing in the doorway, watching us. “Fuck Mikey” I exclaimed jumping up and practically throwing her off me. I zipped my trousers up and made my way over to a teary eyed looking brother. “What do you want?” I asked, maybe a little too viciously.
“I need to talk to you Gee” he whispered in my ear.
“Not right now, can’t you see I’m busy?”
“But… you said!”
“Yeh” I said through my teeth “I know what I said but not right now ok? I’m busy. I’ll talk to you later.” and with that, he went away. I felt guilty for a while, until I invited Alex back to my room and had the best time of my life. We just hung out for ages smoking weed and making out until my parents came home and, to be honest, by that time I’d forgotten all about Mikey.
“Sweetie.” My mum said “Shouldn’t Alex be getting home? It’s late. I’m sure her mother wouldn’t want her out at this time.”
“Yeh, I better go Mrs Way, I’m meeting up with some friends anyway” she said, kissing me on the cheek “Bye” she said as she went out the door.

“Hey Mikes” I said entering his room. “Mum wants you to…” I stopped with a halt as I saw Mikey sitting there with a razor next to him. “Mikey, what the fuck?”
“I’ve been sitting here all afternoon, not knowing what to do.” he said in tears. “I need to talk to you Gee”
“Oh I know” I said sitting next to him on his bed. “I’m sorry. I promise we can talk all night now ok?”. He nodded and we sat there for hours, talking about everything from girls to terrorists.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
What did you think? Should I keep Mikey as one of the main characters or concentrate more on Alexis? Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story